Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Sup Weed, looks nice man. Less brightness on those pics. Also, are you using the macro function. Usually a button with a little flower. Try that out for close ups.

Read through but can't find any smoke reports man. Finding it hard to catch any smoke reports in these threads. I like to read a good smoke report. Sorry if I missed it if it's here tho.

if the police are acting on information or have reasonable cause for entry then in they go ..theres many reasons why they can enter ..ask danzig about it ...

I'm not to sure of police procedure but isn't all they need some info from the public. A neighbour reporting something or an anonymous call from crimestoppers. If this is a case and the police wanted cause to check some place. What's stopping a copper or 3 from calling anonymously to report the same thing at the same address? Therefore giving the cause needed to at least check the house.

Also, over here in the UK. If you get caught on the street with anything stolen, or any drugs... that gives them right to search your property.

Personally, I have to be really careful in order to not give them the opportunity they'd need to search my place. When I'm growing I have to be careful who I'm with, what I have on me... what the people I'm with are doing, where I go. It's quite silly really, the lengths I have to go to in order to not give police the right to search my place.

• 2 months later...

*Mind the bump*

Great diary weedmonsta (although I admit I jumped to the end after the Speed Devil smoke report :( )

Great to see how the Speed Devil finished and if my plants are half as good as yours it sounds like I'll be a happy man indeed.

Peace :spliff:

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys... just an update. my sweetseeds prize pack has arrived

a sweetseeds cap

2 sweetseeds t-shirts

3 packs of seeds... s.a.d (sweet Afghani delicious) big devil and snowfruit

9 tiny jiffy pellets

a pack of bactfil perlas some beneficial fungi ( i presume as i don't speak Spanish)

3 catalogs that i can give 2 to friends

3 sweetseeds stickers

thanks guys...i had fun growing your seeds...

post-26220-1272559011_thumb.jpg

not bad for a runner up prize :huh:

Edited by weedmonsta