Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi tony106 thanks for your cool comment

i would buy them m8... green poison is soooooo easy and a nice smoke too :unsure:

and i am going to enjoy smoking the green poison over christmas

good luck when you do decide an i`ll keep an eye open your diary if you do one lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

thanks yossman lol

its not finished yet ;) still going to do my moham ram before i close this diary....

the speed devil is a lovely smoke after a month in a jar easy to grow and fast lol

give it a try you wont be disappointed

good diary weedmonster m8,and good smoke to ,the speed devil is well nice for a auto.il try her this year outdoors . and goodluck with the moham ram ,no say theyl be nice aswell,and well done for getting on the price list,chuffed for you m8 :)lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

heres a pic from when me and smokie1bcfc got together for a sweetseeds smoke up ;)

the sweetseeds blunt lol got us both smashed :smoke:

post-26220-1263124254_thumb.jpg post-26220-1263124243_thumb.jpg

thanks smokie mate :v:

'UK SWEET SEEDS PICK n MIX'...;)..lol...like it,like it.. :v:

hope you boys enjoyed the social... :D t'is but good shit meetin out 420 bretherin.. :smoke:

Guest weedmonsta

Thanks redeyes, it was even tastier than it looks :stoned:

Biz....it was nice to meet up with my mukka again.....its nice to sit and chat about our hobby with someone as passionate as myself about growing and smoking weed :spliff:

that blunt contained:

ice cool

cream caramel

blackjack

speed devil

green poison

hand rubbed trainwreck hash

some bubble hash from smokies outdoor run...i dont know what it was ( except it was very nice).

THANKS SMOKIE1BCFC :unsure:

the bubble was of outdoor durben and himalaya :unsure: lets hope the 2010 summer is better for the outdoor growers,heat wave,s is what we want ,will be growing sum sweet strains outdoors this year :B):

Excellent diary Smokie, I mean Weedmonsta :stoned: ( I do like this ice cool I just dug out my jars lol ) and some fine looking bud to keep you going for a while lol

I got to add, I am impressed with the sweet seed strains.... onward and upward ;)

E2A had to edit as you can see, had an Ice Cool moment :)

Edited by The Villain

Guest weedmonsta

thanks villain m8 :yep: ya cheeky git ...:yep: its my diary not smokies lol.....i liked the taste of the ice cool...... im well impressed with the taste of the sweet strains... and they do seem very easy to grow, i will probably grow some more in the future, i want to try the fast bud and the big devil this year

thanks villain m8 :) ya cheeky git ...lol its my diary not smokies lol.....i liked the taste of the ice cool...... im well impressed with the taste of the sweet strains... and they do seem very easy to grow, i will probably grow some more in the future, i want to try the fast bud and the big devil this year

lol:rofl: ,my diary carnt be missed cus its like a magazine compared to weedmonsta,s catalog :rofl: ye great diary weedmonsta m8,and villain the ice cool is a nice smoke :B)::woot:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

just letting you guys know i wont be doing a diary of the moham ram...

while i was away from home over Christmas old bill kicked in my front door over concerns for my welfare...well they found my moham ram my green poison cuttings and mother plant...... :rofl:

i got a nice note saying they had taken my plants ..

so i call this diary now closed apart from answering questions ect

Shit duder. That sucks :(

Same hapenned to me earlier this month... except it wasn't the police :ouch:

I've already secured a new place. How about you. Time for a move you reckon?

Hope you come out of it OK.

:v:

Sub

hey sorry to hear this weedmonsta ..is everything cool ..are you getting a caution or are they going for the full monty ?

stay cool dude ..