Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diary

Grimble Grumble

smifff, your ard work m8.

I'm growing a pure land race sativa for the experience and education, besides my ever growing habit of smoking the finest hash on the planet be it nepal, afgan, tai or maroc. why should we have to put up with the usual rubbish churned out by Dutch breeders and led to believe they are the best from certain canna competitions judged by a handful of people who THINK they know what they are talking about, well what they think is nice with a good body stone and mongyness that leaves you staring at the carpet for half an hour isn't my cup'o'tea and i fancy an earl gray when it takes my fancy.

Have you grown a pure sat smifff, can you tell me what you think the differance betweed smoking an indica and fine sativa? do me a favour smiff and PM me if you have a question like that, don't try to ask a question in my competition diary, its taken me ages to understand what your going on about and come up with a semi-decent reply :yinyang:

The Jacks are 50-50 sat-indi and sound like a nice balance between laziness and euphoria.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grimble Grumble

• smiffy22toke

• AustrianToker

• Mr Mullen

heh, nice reply there GrimbleGrumble :rofl: :rofl:

Nice to see those BlackJacks heading for the sky.. top job!

Good Luck with your grow m8 :rofl:

Hi there grim sorry for taking up the space buddy i will not ask any silly questunes in future.

Diffrance from indica to sativa, in my experance sativa is a party smoke and indica is more for sleep pain and any assocated probbs.

I have grow paraguyan (pure sativa)took 110 days to flower and yes it seems to be alot more satisfying its just when i see the plants talking too me(hypotheticly) and saying i wish it was 90c (little laugh) sorry again and i will pm in future hows the growing comming along.

Any plans for new pics ?

Thanks and -peace-

Smfff :rofl:

Mr M, Peace and light to you buddy.

Dorko420, Nice one fella

Day 57 September 4th.

post-40467-1252063237_thumb.jpg

Think i stopped the upwards growth a little and the tips are starting to split into 2, think i'll tip them out after 4 nodes and should end up with some nice crowns. No flower on these Jacks yet.

post-40467-1252063869_thumb.jpg

The little freak has stayed short and is staying for the proceedings.

The Jacks are catching up to the neps fast. Not what i was expecting.

post-40467-1252064413_thumb.jpg

Hello there buddy i am amazed at there stretch you have green fingers deffinetly how long have they been vegging know.

About nine weeks from germination Smiff :rofl:

I would say this little haareem' is starting to relax and settle into flower.

post-40467-1252688359_thumb.jpg

Iv'e been busy with my ventillation all week, getting things into position without the constant hummmm from the fans, i smashed a new hole in the lower wall to facilitate my intake, i,ve got a notion that i can intake fresh air into my mother tent then through the greenhouse,then out the extaction, its going to be a bit of a trial and the whole thing is becoming a dilema. I'll get there in the end. Just happy with the fact that iv'e stopped the smell from leaking into the garden and down the street lol

Got some very slight powdery mildew on the freak so i'm off to the big garden center in the clouds to get myself a sulphur bomb. Catch ya later 420 ;)

Had to buy a spray bottle in the end. the sulphur candles say to remove all plants before fumigation so its a bit of a no no seeing as mine are firmly rooted into the ground.

This stuff contains L myclobutainil, whatever that is? Sprayed tonight at lights off.

post-40467-1252697291_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grimble Grumble

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Au Naturale plant Grimble! What the stems like on them BlackJacks? Mine are rock solid, early LST is a must as the branches get to hard soon after, I reckon these plants would fair well in the harsh windy outdoors.

Hello there buddy sound to see the plants are flowering know bad thing too be getting mildue i had this probblem indoors i would recomend some sopy water and clean down there areas and give it direct freash air then leave over night and iff it persists look for more detrementall eradication souloution good luck it would be sad to see them going down good luck with this and grow for gold GG smiff out -peace-

It has been 11 weeks know flowering? also how much do you expect ? bud wise i recon your looking at 8 oz

Edited by smiffy22toke

Nice Au Naturale plant Grimble! What the stems like on them BlackJacks? Mine are rock solid, early LST is a must as the branches get to hard soon after, I reckon these plants would fair well in the harsh windy outdoors.

Hi goldie_

Things down below are all cool, i think these blackjacks have serious potental for being outdoor monsters. I saved some cuttings so should have a go with them next season outdoor stylee

post-40467-1254131172_thumb.jpg

Things up at eye level are a bit mad, iv'e got supercrops everywhere.

post-40467-1254132376_thumb.jpgpost-40467-1254132489_thumb.jpg

I'm finding i have 3 phenoes from 3 packs, one short mutant that has gone all sativa on me, one plant that has flowered earlier than the rest, and the others that are really tall with less flower and really fat fan leaves

The mutant is a nice short sativa with short internodes, coming into flower nicely.

post-40467-1254133820_thumb.jpgpost-40467-1254133865_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Its a bit hard doing this one handed with a baby on your hip, bottle warming and a feed due.

Started feeding these girls with BioBizz bloom at 4ml/lt due to them getting some pale lower fans and some ramdom leaf drop. all looks well so its just a matter of waiting for them to fatten up.

post-40467-1254997490_thumb.jpgpost-40467-1254997549_thumb.jpg