Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diary

Grimble Grumble

Hi Guys welcome to GrimbleGrumble's Sweet seeds competition grow diary.

Special thanks to Sweet seeds for the free seeds :yep: and a special thanks to the guy who arranged the whole thing.

Withnail, your a star dude :spliff:

Strain: Blackjack

Medium: Compost

Environment: Greenhouse

Nine seeds started in 2" pots filled with Levingtons multi purpose compost with added John innes fine sieved to remove any undesirables, fine misted to soak through and placed in the greenhouse to warm in the summer sun.

post-40467-1246800859_thumb.jpg

post-40467-1246800871_thumb.jpg

post-40467-1246800894_thumb.jpg

Let the games commence :yes::upside::rofl:

Black Jack 100% feminised

We have crossed-bred our Black domina with an exceptional Jack Herer of pleasing and intense aroma similar to the haze of cathedral incense, resulting on one of our most powerful and highly productive plant.

This variety produces long lateral branches plenty of abundant resinous buds giving the plant a sphere like form. This breed-crossing provides the plant a sweet aroma characteristic of black Domina that softens the deep incense aroma of our Jack.

It has the great vigour of a hybrid, totally adapted to indoor conditions. Planted outdoor in earth, with enough sun, becomes a resinous and hairy monster as high as 3 metres.

Indica /Sativa: 50%-50%.

Indoor production: 500-600 gr/m.

Outdoor production: 500-700 gr/plant

THC: 16-21% CBD: 1% CBN: 0,6%

Indoor flowering: 9 weeks.

Outdoor harvest: beginning October

Edited by Grimble Grumble

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grimble Grumble

• smiffy22toke

• AustrianToker

• Mr Mullen

You're most welcome fella you know that :upside:

Good luck with the grow mate, be interesting to see how these babies get on outside :rofl:

Hello Grim,

Just the one strain no multi madness?.

Goodluck dude...

Peace & Happy growing.

Mrm :rofl:

You're most welcome fella you know that :spliff:

Good luck with the grow mate, be interesting to see how these babies get on outside :upside:

:yep: should be able to get them potted up into some decent sized pots before the end of the summer. then on with the ventillation and carbon filter.

Hello Grim,

Just the one strain no multi madness?.

Goodluck dude...

Peace & Happy growing.

Mrm :yes:

No, just the one strain for me thanks.

good luck to you Mr M :rofl:

Nice one GG :yep: .

So its going to be an outside then into an inside grow? That'll be interesting ;) .

Hi O,G, its a ventillated greenhouse grow. Nothing indoors. I'v got a 5 inch phat filter coupled to a 4 inch cage fan.

Electric goes through a comsumer unit with breakers with a further breaker on the house board.

I plumbed in water recently and have a mains tap by the door. Just need to work on my filtered intake and i'm sorted.

Indoor growing in the Greenhouse outdoors :yep:

Hiya Grimble Grumble

Sounds a fascinating strain mate :yep: I'll keep an eye on this one if I may,was just wishing now that we had a greenhouse. Nice one

A :yep:

Outdoors.....Indoors......like it B)

Look forward to the progress :wassnnme:

Edited by Cambium

Hiya Grimble Grumble

Sounds a fascinating strain mate :stoned: I'll keep an eye on this one if I may,was just wishing now that we had a greenhouse. Nice one

A :)

Hiya mate

I've been looking around for this strain for a while, bit suprised that it turned up in a comp on the boards.

Just need to add the batch numbers and dates from the seeds.

Nice touch that :photo:

post-40467-1246817957_thumb.jpg

Good Luck with your grow mate :rofl:

Lovely strain choice, did you just choose Black Jack, Black Jack & Black Jack or what :)

Be interesting to see how they fair in the greenhouse :yep:

Sounds cool growing with cf & fan in greenhouse .. Be good to see how these do. I have some of these seeds in the fridge... waiting..

good luck m8 :unsure:

post-40467-1247162404_thumb.jpg

Not sure what you would call it? Trinodal i think :unsure: Definitely a bad mutha B)

post-40467-1247162584_thumb.jpg8 showing so far, one lazy one but its cracked and sprouting so its 100% germination for me brothers :wink:

post-40467-1247162404_thumb.jpg

Not sure what you would call it? Trinodal i think :rofl: Definitely a bad mutha B)

post-40467-1247162584_thumb.jpg8 showing so far, one lazy one but its cracked and sprouting so its 100% germination for me brothers :rofl:

That trinode is wierd eh!? Definately unique.

Is the trinode thing a fluke?/ mutant?