Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diary

Grimble Grumble

Yeah, just let them grow naturally... I think topping them now won't help the yield very much.

I don't think they will take much room anyway... just nice main colas! :(

AT :wink:

hmmm! "not much room anyway...." think i'm gonna top em mate, good'n proper, let them get a little taller and pinch the tip out :blub:

hi grim

well done all's looking real healthy m8 :(

Cheers mate,

I'm a bit shocked they have shot up like they have, i had to re-read the description, they do exactly what it says on the tin. these seeds have some serious potential for being monsters, the distance between the nodes is between 100-150mm and they have some serious hybrid vigour, large fat over lapping indica fan leaves, its gonna be heavy gear :ouch:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grimble Grumble

• smiffy22toke

• AustrianToker

• Mr Mullen

Mornin' GrimbleGrumble, these look happy don't they? Very nice vegetable patch you've got yourself.

I look forward to being able to grow in the natural light myself one day.

Happy growing mate, good luck in the comp this is the first outdoor one i've read but i've still got lots to catch up on... off to look at some of your 'rivals' now.

Mornin' GrimbleGrumble, these look happy don't they? Very nice vegetable patch you've got yourself.

I look forward to being able to grow in the natural light myself one day.

Happy growing mate, good luck in the comp this is the first outdoor one i've read but i've still got lots to catch up on... off to look at some of your 'rivals' now.

mornin' yan

A bit too happy if you ask me,

Blackjack, the sun and a greenhouse sounds like monster o'clock to me.

Hi there grim it is nice to see you have your hads full no time to sit and ponder good luck with the topping m8 nicely done uploaded your pics m8 and i will be happy to say they look very lovely i will inspect there lushness soon again,-peace- :ninja:

Hi there grim it is nice to see you have your hads full no time to sit and ponder good luck with the topping m8 nicely done uploaded your pics m8 and i will be happy to say they look very lovely i will inspect there lushness soon again,-peace- :alien2:

Smifffy, old bean :mashed: how the feck are ya.

Nothing really to see at the moment mate, i pinched the very top shoots out yesterday, i'll wait and take some pics in a couple of days when they recover a bit.

I think i'm well behind some of the indoor growers, my Jacks aint even showing any preflower, and i've seen plants in other diaries 30 days in flower so i'll be a few months behind the others, all things in proportion an all that :smoke:

Its about day 50 from seed so they should start showing some maturity in the next week or so, september is looming so i'm counting down the days until harvest :ninja:

Where's that fly rod gone lol

All looks and sounds well GG... :unsure:

I am lovin g the leaves on these Black Jacks... Yours are going to be monsters dude lol

I'm not going to be flowering for a week or so either mate, will be an interesting comparison when they really get going.

All the best man.. good luck and good sun... :unsure:

All looks and sounds well GG... :stoned:

I am loving the leaves on these Black Jacks...

I'm not going to be flowering for a week or so either mate, will be an interesting comparison when they really get going.

Hi Stonehenge,

I wouldn't say they are anywhere near flowering yet, i've tried to find some pistles but this is the best i can do at the moment. nice to see a good comparison of how they are performing indoors being forced into flower.

post-40467-1251465058_thumb.jpg

The temps are shooting down at night and i've got some blue edges on some of the larger fans, they look like they might go blue/black as the temps get lower.

post-40467-1251465299_thumb.jpgpost-40467-1251465508_thumb.jpg

Jeebus :wink:

They look mahoosive, proper triffid you've got there GG :yep:

Really will be interesting to see what these do with the natural light, be nice if some of those colours come through too :ninja:

Top banana squire :stoned:

Jeebus :eek:

They look mahoosive, proper triffid you've got there GG :yes:

Really will be interesting to see what these do with the natural light, be nice if some of those colours come through too :yep:

Top banana squire :alien2:

:D

I can't take responsibility for these mate, they grow themselves. Just a shame they aint a bit earlier. we'll see.

ahh yes they are looking very bold for outdoors and i comend you for doing an outside grow i like your set up it is so well thought out and dont rush what you think is going to happen thats the key to mostly everything in life i wouuld say iff they dont finish with our climate then try bosting them with lights im sure theyr flowwering power will show soon well buddy keep safe and inspection laters keep up the good work you hippy u.

Black jack is looking wonderful. They have indica written all over them :doh: But you just couldn't leave them alone, huh? hopefully topping them will help the yield. Keep it up! :yahoo:

AT :wassnnme:

Hi there grim grumble how are you hope your keeping safe well i was happy to see that you are growing the sats and indicas but iv come to the conclusion that indicas do best and i no alot off people well not to point fingers wast time in sativas.

when scanning the outdoors They just dont look like they like this climate could be wrong but i want to know what you think i no again it is down to choice and blah blah blah but would you not be happy with line to line with indicas as they seem to stand to attetion rather than the dropy unhappy look almost like they are saying i need light long hours long time and you waiting.

Well iff anyone can give me feed back and shot me back too size i would apprecheate it as to why they think the sativa should be planted firmly in our outdoor space ? -peace-too-all- And good luck with your nice set up ggLook forwared to new pics buddy ?

Edited by smiffy22toke