The Amsterdam Hotel Review Thread!

StonedBrittania

If you want a home away from home and like a wee drinky or two then you can't go wrong with Banks Mansion. No, smoking in rooms is a nono but there is more to being stoned all the time in this beautiful city. It is pricey but all inclusive in the true centre of Amsterdam (nr Rembrandt Sq) and easily accessible by tram stop just up the road.

The 5pm cheeseboard is to die for :eat::D

Second that and a great "all-inclusive" type vibe - decanters in the room were a touch!!!!

If budget aint a concern, go for Hotel Okura - This is by far one of the best hotels i have stayed in ANYWHERE!!! 3 michelin star restaurants - one of which is a must - Sazanka; a bib gourmand restaurant (cheap michelin) and an spa, as well as a 23rd floor bar that pisses on any other view of the city. The service is second to none.

• Like 2

Second that and a great "all-inclusive" type vibe - decanters in the room were a touch!!!!

Two of my decanters needed refilling on my last trip and I'm sure I emptied the JD bottle in the lounge :bag:

I always meet loads of interesting peeps and have had my best conversations in the lounge until the early hours lol