• 5 replies
  4. So what is this pot noodle lark

• 3 replies
  5. The levitating stretched noodles

• 8 replies

• Military Grade
      I like that one too 👌   That's why I only light them after trimming 👍
    • NormanNugget
      Sorry to hijack the thread @green_machine…    @Amarillo slim do you use your gravel tray with standard pots? I want to do this for keeping mothers and wonder what pots will be best. Currently on 0.7l square plastic pots.    
    • Amnesialocal
      I use the old 4" fan and carbon filter at speed 1 24/7 in the lung room....also last weeks of flowering smell a lot(although6" in the tent)   Bought recently manure for the garden....my house smell pig sheet from the train... If you irrigate with fish mix....even insects will stay away.    
    • 130RMORGA03
      Here's my dynavap M+ 2023 model   Gone to use my dyna this morning & realised I've lost my grinder on the walk down from the mountain yesterday evening ffs. Gonna trace my walk back from yesterday and hopefully I'll find it.  To top it off I lost 1 of my earbuds Saturday at the plot & the reason I was up there yesterday was because I took a metal detector up to try & find my lost earbud (didn't find it)  So what a total fck up.   
  • 159 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

• CuriousOrange
      • iShouldCoCo
      • NezA
      • Văru'
      • KC
      • Green Dogg
      • Punta Roja
      • Killuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use