Wedding glue and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

@Newcouch thanks for the heads up.

12/12 hopefully allows me to grow more variety. Size and yield is not important to me particularly. There's some awesome threads on here. If I could dial it in I'd happily do 20 noodles on rotation lol. 

I've been perusing @Seedstockers-Markwebsite and I reckon they'd need to deliver my beans on a pallet 

• Like 7

Morning all.... Not a great deal to report. But by jove she's still alive.... 

Gloria (she will survive) is taking centre stage to maximise what little I've got to offer the poor lass.... I've rearranged the shit show to accommodate her as best as I can. It's interesting to see how far behind the 12/12 from seed puts me alongside those doing much longer lights on stints. 

Quick team photo with her pre match huddlelarge.rps20211106_073513.jpg

• Like 13

Gloria is currently nestled front and centre.... She'd better get her fighting boots on coz it's getting busy in the wardrobe of doom.... 

large.rps20211111_225021.jpglarge.rps20211114_114721.jpg

Happy noodling noodlerooos

• Like 14

@growinggoldthanks dude.... Filling up fast but Gloria is hanging in there. To say she's never seen more than 12 hours light at a time, I'm happy enough with her. Although the wife did ask where the tea light holder had gone (propping Gloria up) :unsure:

• Like 2

Gloria has been topped and had a little trim.... She's had a whiff of veg nutes and she seems quite content with her current plight.... 

Day oh I don't fucking know..... More than one, less than a million :mellow:

Bless thine fine ass selves

large.rps20211116_212221.jpglarge.rps20211116_212414.jpg

• Like 10

Think weights and measures committee are going to want a look at that pot, worse than the W.I. round here  lol

Good luck with the grow and competition :lucky:

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

On 20/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, Clumsy said:

Think weights and measures committee are going to want a look at that pot, worse than the W.I. round here  lol

lollollol

Sounds spot on lol

On 16/11/2021 at 10:01 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Gloria has been topped and had a little trim.... She's had a whiff of veg nutes and she seems quite content with her current plight.... 

Day oh I don't fucking know..... More than one, less than a million :mellow:

Bless thine fine ass selves

large.rps20211116_212221.jpglarge.rps20211116_212414.jpg

Gloria is looking splendid mate. A very solid start to the first SS Pot Noodle Challenge  ;)

Good luck dude. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 7

@ClumsyI swear that it is a normal (not even king size noodle pot) from a reasonably priced supermarket..... 

Day 20 ish above ground on 12/12. Thirstier by the day. 

Temps 23 lights on, 19 lights off.

RH swings a bit but is to be expected. She has been topped and trimmed and she's holding her own. Decent little main stem and she seems to have dragged the protective film all the way up with the first leaves. Seems very vigorous despite the shit show....

I suspect there's going to be some outrageous results when those better than I get cracking. But if we mere mortals can do it, that should surely be the best measure of all :smokin:

large.rps20211121_225153.jpglarge.rps20211121_225414.jpglarge.rps20211121_225507.jpglarge.rps20211121_225946.jpg

• Like 10

Alright there @Idicanna jones

Hello bud, 

Its a brave move to start on 12/12 so I commend you for your bravery, just hope it works out well for you :cowboy:

Good lick with the rest of the pot comp.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba thanks for stopping by. Everything else I've got is 12/12 so it's all I've got to offer. Space is at a premium and variety is the spice of life. She seems content enough. Hopefully as the grow empties around her she can flourish. 

There seems to be a good mix of methods going on...... Should be some BELTERS (probs not Gloria) 

ATB

• Like 6