Tokenroll & The Seedstockers Wedding Glue Pot Noodle Challenge 2021

tokenroll

Well today UPS turned up with my goodie bag from Seedstockers so big thanks to all in the office and @Seedstockers-Mark making this all possible and to @Joolz and the UK420 team keeping the scene a live and kicking through these difficult times. Much Appreciate.

Im taking part in this challenge just for the fun folks (im excluding myself from the actual competition).

I will get things on the roll in the next few hours / days, until then take it easy and enjoy the journey ahead noodle challengers.

Toke...

• Like 21

This morning I popped 3 Wedding Glue seeds into a little shot glass of cooled water that was boiled last night in the kettle. They are now sitting on top of the av amp at a nice comfy 24c and will stay there till they have tales about an 1/2 inch or so long provided they don't sink to the bottom.

Once ready im going to run just 2 plants in noodle pots and the 3rd will be used in my other Seedstockers diary so we can see what some extra veg produces. This one will not be documented in this noodle diary.

One plant will go into clay pebbles with loads a holes in the bottom of the pot and eventually go into a 24/7 drip feed till the end.

Second plant will go into a hempy noodle pot. Medium for it will be reused coco / perlite 70/30 mix. Small clay balls will be used in the bottom.

Nutrients will be Intense Nutrients Coco A/B (using this cause it's what I have here) and some h202 to try keep the rots in good order.

Regarding training them no idea atm will see if and when we get that far.

Photos Have been taken of the seeds etc and will be uploaded when I take some more over the weekend.

That's the plan so far.

Toke...

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

@Seedstockers-Mark haha didn't go well but was my fault. Saved one from the three. Two drowned due to me ending up in hospital for scans etc after a blackout. Not to worry im on it and will take some clones when it's ready. Just catching up on photos etc and will be posting in here soon. The auto seeds and the pineapple fems are germinated and above the coco but will keep the updates in the other diary for them.

Was just thinking everytime I start a noodle diary i fuck it up must be an omen lol.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

@Oldbear thanks, lots more tests to get done till they work out whats causing them but all should be fine when we get there. Worse thing is the running about, fucks my routine right up lol. No booze No licence till then.

Toke...

• Like 5

On 19/11/2021 at 9:06 PM, tokenroll said:

@Seedstockers-Mark haha didn't go well but was my fault. Saved one from the three. Two drowned due to me ending up in hospital for scans etc after a blackout. Not to worry im on it and will take some clones when it's ready. Just catching up on photos etc and will be posting in here soon. The auto seeds and the pineapple fems are germinated and above the coco but will keep the updates in the other diary for them.

Was just thinking everytime I start a noodle diary i fuck it up must be an omen lol.

Toke...

Health come first mate. If you need a fresh pack sending just holler ;)

Hopefully they can pin point the issue and its something easily manageable :yep:

Stay safe buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 6

Alright there @tokenroll

Great to see you entering this year :punk:

Sorry to hear about your problems, could I recommend smoking/vaping as much as humanly possible until either you get better of forget what’s wrong :smoke:

Anyway good lick sure you’ll do just fine.

Take it easy. Jj :hippy:

• Like 5