The levitating stretched noodles

Rhubarb & Flustered

levitating noodles, I like it.

just out of interest how are you planning on raising them, what is your levitation technique of choice?

personally, I use a fork. It raises noodles out of pots quite magically. Almost as if they’re floating on their own. I can also make noodles disappear, it’s quite a show.

cant wait to see what your planning

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

levitating noodles, I like it.

just out of interest how are you planning on raising them, what is your levitation technique of choice?

personally, I use a fork. It raises noodles out of pots quite magically. Almost as if they’re floating on their own. I can also make noodles disappear, it’s quite a show.

cant wait to see what your planning

lollollol

Well I ain't laughed so much in a long time as I have going through these diary,s  :yep:

On 20/11/2021 at 2:33 PM, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

.....to be continued (just to make my lazy ass actually do this)

Any info on your plans mate? Medium, lighting etc?

Best of luck for the start mate :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

lollollol

Well I ain't laughed so much in a long time as I have going through these diary,s  :yep:

Any info on your plans mate? Medium, lighting etc?

Best of luck for the start mate :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

They're already well on there way mate,I've been taking photos and keeping a written diary of sorts,just not sorted myself out and put it all together.I messed up at the start and they stretched,one is a bit of a mystery mutant as she failed to shed her shell properly,I thought I'd lose her but she has soldiered on,the mystery is that the loss of one of her calyxs hasn't affected that side but has the other lol.

I then forgot to lift them up before I went away to work the other week,phones the Mrs and asked her to put them on some upside down pots,stupid me thought she would see the stack of 6L pots and use them but she thought they'd prefer to be on a couple of 2L ones (I think she did it on purpose lol) she they had another stretch

Medium is  Plant Magic +

Intense Organix nutes

Maxicrop

And Rootgrow

250w hps (sometimes switched to 400w).

I'll stick a few photos up in a minute,just to let you have a laugh.I started this to force me to start but thought I'd be able to edit the 1st post (rookie error) so I will start a new one and get this deleted,hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow as I've got the week off,so no excuses.

Going to edit a few photos now,won't be in any real order,I'll do that and get my dates straight another time.:smokin:

I'll be starting the Jacks & Banners as soon as this grow ends and I have 1 wedding in reserve (thankfully),I should be able to start them off in the cupboard which I'm hoping to get finished this week.

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered
  • Like 5

Alright there @Rhubarb & Flustered

Nice levitation there, I dunno what I was expecting to see but I am slightly disappointed there is not a flying carpet anywhere in the mix.

Looks like a fairly decent start in here, anyway good lick with the rest of the grow.

Take it easy. Jj 

• Like 4