Wedding glue and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

Gloria is throwing up a couple of little flowers bless herlarge.rps20211129_183427.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 8

Happy Sunday folks.... 

My 12/12 shit show has survived so far and Gloria is looking glorious with her multitude of flowers.... 

Can't wait to throw this and the sour diesel in proper.... large.rps20211205_134810.jpglarge.rps20211205_134750.jpg

• Like 10

On 20/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, Clumsy said:

Think weights and measures committee are going to want a look at that pot

Im with you here clumsy. 

@Idicanna jones first, I’ve only just noticed this, but why do you feel the need to tell everyone that you regularly have sex with Anna Jones. Who is Anna Jones, should we know. Anyway, you dic away lad, I am really proud of you for it, even if I don’t know who Anna Jones is. (Don’t you think you could have said it a bit nicer though, I mean, what if she reads it. How will she feel seeing “I dic Anna Jones” as your user name. Terrible you lad)

secondly, I do think we need accurate internal volumetric dimensions for that non standard pot noodle pot you have there. lol 

• Like 7

Firstly..... @Whatwentwrong..... It was an absolute stroke of fried gold genius..... Indica/canna Jones..... Although having to explain it takes the edge off. There was no sexual intent concerning an Anna or a Jones.... 

2).... Only 3 tiny buds on that picture belong to Gloria..... 

Fourthly.... Let me grab my tape measure and confirm the dimensions in order to appease and deal with such accusations of treachery..... 

I SAY GOOD DAY.!!! (until my stoned arse can find the tape measure) 

In order to protect the identity of my noodle pot supplier I shall mix up the letters of their name to make an utterly indecipherable alternative.... 

LAID

• Like 4

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Firstly..... @Whatwentwrong..... It was an absolute stroke of fried gold genius..... Indica/canna Jones..... Although having to explain it takes the edge off. There was no sexual intent concerning an Anna or a Jones.... 

2).... Only 3 tiny buds on that picture belong to Gloria..... 

Fourthly.... Let me grab my tape measure and confirm the dimensions in order to appease and deal with such accusations of treachery..... 

I SAY GOOD DAY.!!! (until my stoned arse can find the tape measure) 

In order to protect the identity of my noodle pot supplier I shall mix up the letters of their name to make an utterly indecipherable alternative.... 

LAID

lollollollol 

I feel sorry for Anna Jones now. She must be lonely

• Like 3

If that's an Aldi/Lidl not poodle then I can vouch that they're at least the same volume if not exactly the dame dimensions. 

• Like 4

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

lollollollol 

I feel sorry for Anna Jones now. She must be lonely

I'd imagine any time in my company would be a fate worse than loneliness. Unless I'm pissed and doing a frankly showstopping rendition of "King of the road" 

• Like 4

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

I'd imagine any time in my company would be a fate worse than loneliness. Unless I'm pissed and doing a frankly showstopping rendition of "King of the road" 

come on man, don’t sell yourself short, you have got weed don’t forget.

• Like 4

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

come on man, don’t sell yourself short, you have got weed don’t forget.

There's only so many times you can own "King of the road" 

• Like 4

I’m sorry mate

the only reason I noticed was because you wouldn’t come up each time I typed indicanna. I thought I was more stoned than I was. I entered it three times. Really fucking carefully on the last one as well. Phone almost in my eye. I-N-D-I-C-A-N “wtf it should be in the list by now, where is it. Are the two N’s at the beginning” I-N-N-D-I-  “no fuck, should be in the list by now”. It had me thinking I couldn’t spell indica so I had to go back to your post and double check it “I Dic Anna Jones” wait wtf “I dic Anna Jones”. lol 

Oh well, Sixth time was the charm hey, finally managed to mention you. lol 

• Like 3

I'm gonna be straight up honest and admit I only realised about 77 minutes ago and attempted to style it out. :pitchfork:

• Like 6

What happened to the 3rd point?

I also had that same problem when tagging you lol 

Love how you clarified neither an Anna nor a jones

• Like 4