The Protection Thread

mr. clean

Well lads, the time is getting close and the weather's warming up!

Why did my last post get edited and the info removed?

Anyway, i won't post the links again but, do a search on eGay for "deer repellent". There are namely two products I noticed; a battery powered High-frequency pulse emitter & a powdered mix to apply to the area.

I was just hoping someone might have used similar products and if the pulse emitter works, it seems like a great idea for only £20!

Peace!

Edited by billyblacktoes

First post here, long time lurker.

Anyone know if a horse will eat ganja plants? I'm thinkin of a few autos in a horse field nearby, will I need to cage them up?

Anyone know if a horse will eat ganja plants? I'm thinkin of a few autos in a horse field nearby, will I need to cage them up?

very probably, i would say.... horses are probably not as bad as cows but im sure they will have a good chomp!

I figured cows and deer will eat it, so horses... probably will. I'll either cage them up stealthily or plant them out and take the risk, it wont be a massive loss

• 4 weeks later...

I visited the local garden centre a little further out than the normal one I normally go to. To my surprise they had the 'Silent Roar' lion shit-enfused pellets!! I guess it's getting more and mire popular and mainstream now.

They also had clonex and quite a few other really cool products other bog standard boring granny garden centres don't usually stock unfortunately (you know the type if place I mean :yep:).

They also had this interesting gel that you actually root cutting in. It contained a rooting hormone and the gel itself offers support acting as a medium in and if itself.

Edited by Artificial Emotion

• 4 weeks later...

i found a deer and rabbit repelent in haskins im trying out- its a powder you mix with water and spray around what you dont want to be eaten- not put any on the plants themselves (which are caged) but the surrounding area is pretty covered, not been there for a few days so it will probably need reapplying after tommorows rain..

Edited by Pyrodex

• 4 weeks later...

Do not know how much this helps, but I grow only out-doors, in Mendocino California. Take a look at these ladies! The big batch, the ones all close together are Grapefruit-Kush, Sensi- Star, and I believe Afghooey. The second picture is Blue-Berry by Dutch Passionn, Kushes, Sages and ! a couple other Blue-Berries I believe. Good luck on growing, and hope you receive a bountiful harvest! Take Care James420.

post-43689-1277794111_thumb.jpg

post-43689-1277794558_thumb.jpg

i found a deer and rabbit repelent in haskins im trying out- its a powder you mix with water and spray around what you don't want to be eaten- not put any on the plants themselves (which are caged) but the surrounding area is pretty covered, not been there for a few days so it will probably need reapplying after tomorrows rain..
I cannot believe you grow in rain or fog all the time! A friend of mine returned from the U.K. recently, and said his favorite smoke he got there, was Durban Poison. Really opened my eyes and ears, as I have often thought about getting this strain before. He said that the outdoor Durban was the best smoke he felt was available, and he tried Cheesel, Madonna?,and several other indoor strains, that he said were good, but the Durban he said was far superior smoke, as it was grown outdoors, and organically. A man after my own heart, I believe outdoor organic, when grown right, is just not even in the same league as indoor bud. Kind of like a fresh vegetable, grown right in your own well taken care of garden, compared to a store bought one that was grown hydroponically. The flavors do not even come close! Take Care, James 420 And P.S., outdoor organic rules,hands down, no competition!!! The pictures are Diesel. Kushes, Sages, Black berries and A few other strains, I think 1.3 G, is also one of them, Peace-out,James420.

post-43689-1277796508_thumb.jpg

post-43689-1277796753_thumb.jpg

i found a deer and rabbit repelent in haskins im trying out- its a powder you mix with water and spray around what you don't want to be eaten- not put any on the plants themselves (which are caged) but the surrounding area is pretty covered, not been there for a few days so it will probably need reapplying after tomorrows rain..
I cannot believe you grow in rain or fog all the time! A friend of mine returned from the U.K. recently, and said his favorite smoke he got there, was Durban Poison. Really opened my eyes and ears, as I have often thought about getting this strain before. He said that the outdoor Durban was the best smoke he felt was available, and he tried Cheesel, Madonna?,and several other indoor strains, that he said were good, but the Durban he said was far superior smoke, as it was grown outdoors, and organically. A man after my own heart, I believe outdoor organic, when grown right, is just not even in the same league as indoor bud. Kind of like a fresh vegetable, grown right in your own well taken care of garden, compared to a store bought one that was grown hydroponically. The flavors do not even come close! Take Care, James 420 And P.S., outdoor organic rules,hands down, no competition!!! The pictures are Diesel. Kushes, Sages, Black berries and A few other strains, I think 1.3 G, is also one of them, Peace-out,James420.

There' some monsters you got there james mate.I'd love to grow outdoors,It's just finding the right spot and how to do it,as it would be a pain in the arse over here as they would need watering at least twice a day,and finding a secluded place would be hard as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Next year i am going to learn every tip and trick and have armed gaurd to stop my plants vanishing to some critters stomach :yep:

• 1 month later...

i hav got a lemon skunk and a power kush outside currently... the lemon skunk is nearly finished but the power kush has just started to flower. The weather is starting to get quite shitty n wet round my area down south.... Will the power kush make it and should i cover it with a transparant covour or sum shit... Hope to hear bk soon

i hav got a lemon skunk and a power kush outside currently... the lemon skunk is nearly finished but the power kush has just started to flower. The weather is starting to get quite shitty n wet round my area down south.... Will the power kush make it and should i cover it with a transparant covour or sum shit... Hope to hear bk soon

i wouldnt cover it in sum shit fella :unsure:

peace out farmer boy

• 1 month later...

a hourse will eat anything green , the will love eating ganja plants. i would advise not doing them in a field of horsesas even if they dont eat them they could still trample them.