Grobag's Hash Thread

grobag

• 3 months later...

As has been said a cracking thread. I tried to make some bho, only i used a flask/thermos to soak the trim then filterd it, but when smoked it caves my chest in, and i have an iron set lol ? what have i done wrong ?

• 1 month later...

well just finished reading this thread, took most of the night!! some awesome hash you've made there Grobag. I must say i love hash and you have inspired me to make some when my grow is finished. Just hope it turns out like yours.

dito & Inspired

SC

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All I can say is thank you so much for letting me know your stories and that I may have inspired a few to up the general standard of things by producing your own amazing shit.

I'm just on the verge of some new things too, so I'll probably add a bit more to this thread shortly.

Onwards & Upwards

Gro

:skull:

Edit: anything anyone want to see made? Got plenty to experiment with and am wondering what I fancy.

Edited by grobag
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As has been said a cracking thread. I tried to make some bho, only i used a flask/thermos to soak the trim then filterd it, but when smoked it caves my chest in, and i have an iron set lol ? what have i done wrong ?

Posibly due to smoking it neat ? the other bho i made is also a chest tightner ?

Can anyone offer an idea for gathering it ? i,m sure i read of somone using a little vodka ? Also

how Do you folks smoke your oil ? I,ve been using a little bit bud heating the oil the using the bit bud to soak some up, then in the pipe with it ? Any advice apreciated ? CR

Edited by cantregister

Hey Grobag! Where you been, man? I'm gonna re-name ya, let's call it your PFNC name/tag shall we .... "YoYo" :rofl: No, seriously man, its grand to see you posting again, and I hope life's treating you and your bro S as well as can be.

Seems so long since we met up at that Expo! Tempers Fudge-it and all that :woot:

Mmmmm.... hashish. :dev:

Quickie for you: I am struggling with White Powdery Mildew. I am thinking, if it gets too bad, I may finish the grow and convert the whole lot too hash. Will this destroy the WPM do you think? I don't fancy smoking WPM or its spores, really.

Not sure I'll need to do this, but its a plan on hold, and beats the crap out of its alternative - total crop destruction :shock::fear:

Over to you man.....

lol

I found a big fat box of dried Papaver S pods in my shed the other week, oh, happy memories!! Gone bad, mind - so had to bung 'em on the old compost heap.

Edited by Arnold Layne

All I can say is thank you so much for letting me know your stories and that I may have inspired a few to up the general standard of things by producing your own amazing shit.

I'm just on the verge of some new things too, so I'll probably add a bit more to this thread shortly.

Onwards & Upwards

Gro

:skull:

Edit: anything anyone want to see made? Got plenty to experiment with and am wondering what I fancy.

Soft black ? How do you make that ? it,s always been a favorite of mine. i,d love to learn to make it ? here,s hoping CR

• 4 weeks later...

great thread growbag,just done the lot,while smoking sum hash,and home made kiff. :yinyang: :smokin:il try to get a pic up :stoned: got them pics now, ive made some bho the other day,heres a pic. now smoked . but ive got more i made today. im going to mix sum of my kif with it,as its well sticky . im glad i read your thread as you have gave me a few ideas,like putting the kiff into the bho,to make jelly :guitar: and using blackout to keep the bho on. :yinyang:

the homemade kiff i made,by just putting small sugar leafs,into a small tub,and shaking it ,for 2 mins. then collect the kiff,and keep doing that ,untill it turns green... theres lots of plant matter in the kiff.so il make a homemade screen. to filter it through. :smokin:

imports ar in the middle,the big lump is paki black. and is not that bad, for import hash nowadays. and sum finger hash n that bottom right. :skin_up: the kiff is the best tho.it has the full flavour of the bud in the smoke. :smoke: edit for pics

post-29187-0-43723300-1337657098_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-43867500-1337657449_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-91553100-1337657740_thumb.jpg

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 1

Hey Grobag! Where you been, man? I'm gonna re-name ya, let's call it your PFNC name/tag shall we .... "YoYo" :rofl: No, seriously man, its grand to see you posting again, and I hope life's treating you and your bro S as well as can be.

Seems so long since we met up at that Expo! Tempers Fudge-it and all that :woot:

ello

life treating us pretty well right now thanks,hope the same goes for you.

my bro yo-yo gro is back from thailand and back in active service again :guitar:

here's a few pics of some cheese goodies we made last week:

post-12947-0-15363000-1337765844_thumb.jpgpost-12947-0-84180600-1337765623_thumb.jpg

Excellent news Silas mate, good to see you posting an'all!

Thailand huh, the lucky sod!

Some nice Cheesey goodness, too. :notworthy:

Edited by Arnold Layne

General Layne, :skull:

All is cool down here generally, a few wrinkles to be ironed out.

It'd be good to have a chat :wink: Even better to meet over a cup of tea and a fat one.

:smug:

• 9 months later...

I had some nice Nepalese honey oil years ago had to keep it in the fridge, rubbed my own in India as well but the strongest hash i saw out there was some Kashmiri some dutch guys went into a warzone to get :)