Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

"pedofile"

Just :lol:

Yea people who choose to buy dirty weed and abused kids are exactly the same.

It pissed me off too when it was all I could get for a while, but I was still the muggy fuck who couldn't just go without. There was no fucking `goodwill` as you put it, I just wanted to get high, and was paying money to someone who I knew at least 50% of the time was carrying contam shit. Entirely my choice. I could have (and should have)just gone without.

Edited by synack
  • Like 1

Everything I have seen bought this year has been a big improvement on what was getting sold last year in my area. Only snag is it costing £12.50 a gram which is insane. Doesn't have the smooth taste of well cured and grown weed though so Id rather not line the pocket of the dealer I know. Smell is very pervasive however just doesn't cut it in terms of taste and smoothness. Seems the benchmark for many people I know who buy is just if it smells it is top stuff, which is clearly isn't.. not even close.

Edited by Robbo

Everything I have seen bought this year has been a big improvement on what was getting sold last year in my area. Only snag is it costing £12.50 a gram which is insane. Doesn't have the smooth taste of well cured and grown weed though so Id rather not line the pocket of the dealer I know.

Stop buying it :skin_up: please!

Guest cpt beefheart

id rather smoke shitbar than that crap but that`s the beauty of growing your own

cpt

I have mate.

Good stuff, sorry!

cpt- i'd rather smoke dry peat than smoke shitbar, wicked bad stuff.. it's not hash anyway :puke:

Guest cpt beefheart

I have mate.

Good stuff, sorry!

cpt- i'd rather smoke dry peat than smoke shitbar, wicked bad stuff.. it's not hash anyway :puke:

ya got my point dude lol lol

cpt

Hi people, been off weed for three weeks and have another two to go before i have my harvest of Home grown, caved in recently and had to buy an Oz and you guessed it, it was contaminated but! i don't know what with? Fecking scumbag street dealers. :wanker:

As soon as i went to pay i looked again and said to the scrote that there was no way that that was an Oz so he let me weigh it right infront of him and it was an Oz and i knew it wasn't right but! like a desperate fool bought it anyway..... Yes i know i am a :wanker: Its not Brix weed as its not that hard shit it was very pliable but it was clearly sprayed with something, smoked OK and when ground was powdery!

Any of you guys know what the latest shit is that they are spraying? The way the weed is..

1.) Half the amount that would be good weed.

2.) Its pliable not rock hard like the brix weed.

3.) Once ground, its like powder

4.) If i smell it ground it makes me sneeze.

Roll-on 2 weeks!

Ben.

bout 2-3 years ago round these ends there was a spate of a lad and a girl i vaguely know of were dusting there buds with baby food powder.... :puke:

could be anything like that, am thinking a spice of some sort with it making you sneeze.

if people only in it for the money they won't give two shiny shits about what your smoking...they probably keep a bit aside for themselves before they treat it.

and who-everz paying for the trim....come rummage thru my bins in another few weeks and you'll think you've hit the jackpot.... lollollol

seriously....try train ya head to go without unless its quality. its all mind over matter.

• 2 months later...

It pissed me off too when it was all I could get for a while, but I was still the muggy fuck who couldn't just go without. There was no fucking `goodwill` as you put it, I just wanted to get high, and was paying money to someone who I knew at least 50% of the time was carrying contam shit. Entirely my choice. I could have (and should have)just gone without.

I've done the above but stopped buying it altogether(was getting sick and tired of it) and gave up on principle. I didn't want to buy crap anymore.

The time spent off was a great way of building up a tolerance to something worthy and the search was always fun.

:skin_up:

toki

Edited by toki

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently the new thing to cover weed with while its growing is powdered milk corn flour and vegetable starch powder.(or maybe its not so new)

Had a mate show me their top grade crystally weed only to be slighty annoyed when I pointed out the fact that it was like dust coming off it. Smells a bit like baby sick as well. I assumed this was milk powder in this case.

• 4 weeks later...

id rather smoke shitbar than that crap but that`s the beauty of growing your own

cpt

behave ffs id rather smoke shitbar (take out knife go cut car tyre roll it smoke it) jesus!!!

personally i'd rather do without than buy/smoke crap, it sucks but fook that shite and the price fs what a joke its going up to £50 a qtr around here, they can fooking ram it! :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

heres a bit of jack herer that i think looks rather weird, it has an hmmm orangey overall colouring, kind of like its laggered in something, it also has quite a strong smell of puke which i thought was down to the way it was being stored, but after reading the milk power thing that Gonzofiend posted about it does smell very much like baby puke, when turning the bud in the light u get an odd wee sparkle here and there, which i've never seen before, trics dinny do that do they?

anyways heres a couple of crappy pics, think i may have to invest in some sort of lope tomorrow just out of interest, whats the verdict folks?

much thx.

post-67532-0-86845200-1319155530_thumb.jpg

post-67532-0-35422200-1319155564_thumb.jpg

post-67532-0-27950100-1319155591_thumb.jpg

post-67532-0-30866100-1319155630_thumb.jpg