Anyone ever used flower bomb or a hardener on their outdoor?

Whammyc

So you say half your plants were leafy and the other half desirable to you? Do this. Take clones in veg and keep them until end of season. Then keep a mother of the best plant through winter and next year only plant out those clones! Simple as that. No need to poison people with PGRs. You sould be ashamed if you use them.

Edited by polishninja
  • Like 2

A bit of research goes a long way outdoors.

You can beef up the plants with natural remedies and amendments 

• Like 3

lol lol lol

Kick the hornets nest and then wonder why you get stung doh.

I have nothing to add really that hasn't been said already but as the op states in his own words EVERYONE he has spoke to about it has a 100 bad things to say about pgr,s so I can't think for a second why he sounds so surprised by the feedback he has received by asking such a stupid question in the first place.

How many more people's opinions is it going to take before he realises this is not the way forward or is everyone just wrong and he is right..if he is so fuking convinced it's the way to go and doesn't want to listen to the feedback then fill ya boots and don't fucking ask..

I think this is prob the difference in folk who grow for there own consumption and those that grow to line there pockets.

Some care about what they consume while others couldn't give 2 fuks providing they make a few quid.

Wrong site fella, take a wander over to insta plenty of like minded cunts on there for you to play with..

I'm out :yinyang:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

PGRs are rife here in Canada, especially on the cheaper weed, which I usually go for as it’s not overpowering. Bought 2 3.5s from the dispensary and one is blatantly PGR weed...

did some industry research and none of these chemicals have been tested for toxicity. Most are applied via folar spray too while the plants are growing. Spraying the smokeable part of the plant with cytokinins (aka literal cancer juice) is a crime against common sense imho.

to be fair to the OP the PGR product he mentioned is absorbed via the roots which are definitely on the lower end of the danger spectrum

2 hours ago, blerie420 said:

A bit of research goes a long way outdoors.

You can beef up the plants with natural remedies and amendments 

Soil sun and strain can make a world of difference 

@Mad Barry Yeah course they're the key ingredients. In fairness I would want an open structure from outdoor, imagine accidentally grinding a stink bug in ya grinder lol

• Haha 4

80% of my outdoor buds last season have an open structure, mainly due to the shit summer we had.

It packs flavour and gets me mangled , grown under the sun with love and care. Why the fuck would I add chemicals to enhance the buds , I guess I'm not selling it like the op clearly is...

• Like 6

I do think I've heard before things like alfalfa meal provide a "natural" PGR type effect. Don't quote me on it, my memorys worse than my knees these days 

I hear depriving the plant of light makes a massive difference to bud structure... 

🙄

PR

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Saddam didn't have you pegged as a Depeche Mode fan :g:

One of the few bands I've seen more than once.

They probably wouldn't want pgr weed either ..

:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Depeche Mode along with Talk Talk best two bands to come out the UK in my book.

My breadbin cant stand them , he calls them Depressed mode lol.

It did make me chuckle when he said it.Even though i love the band and their tunes.