Anyone ever used flower bomb or a hardener on their outdoor?

Whammyc

Yep I germinate seeds and grow them, (no PGR) must mean I'm a 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skit Rat said:

Yep I germinate seeds and grow them, (no PGR) must mean I'm a 

Everyone who pops a seed,1 or 1000,is a crim in the eyes of the law, welcome to the club. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wow.. I’ve just had to double check it’s not the 1st… not till Monday..

Of course I’ve had bud grown with pgr’s. It’s why I won’t buy bud. Yes the majority of croppers are at it. I know a couple in real life and don’t have anything to do with them. My mates got a shop and gets asked every single day for hardeners, I’m well aware how bad the problem is.. Doesn’t make it right though. I seriously think all this pgr bud you’ve been smoking has damaged your brain lol Aside from the fact it’s a known carcinogen, it kills the high, smell and flavour. You keep saying about fruit and vegetables, as others have said you don’t combust them. Really can’t be arsed to explain anymore, listen to the npk podcasts on pgr’s and educate yourself 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

another grower putting in the graft out doors and reaping spectacular rewards, don’t think this used any chemicals either. 😆😂

All I put in is Chicken shit pellets, SOP, Slug pellets (ferric phosphate) and a bit of Miracle Gro if they need a boost in early veg. Never needed pesticides, bugs come and go with the weather and wind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ukbudz said:

Well this went as I expected

Indeed to goodness just! Ain't it  just fun though when a wee hornets' nest gets stirred up a wee bit, brings the best out in us all.😝🤣
Peace all. Keep it green and stay safe.

3 hours ago, Bog Hopper said:

All I put in is Chicken shit pellets, SOP, Slug pellets (ferric phosphate) and a bit of Miracle Gro if they need a boost in early veg. Never needed pesticides, bugs come and go with the weather and wind.

Seem to remember reading in that diary of yours to that effect, hence my using you and your graft and method to point out to original poster that he/she is away to fuck up the wrong avenue all together. Peace, big respect on all that outdoor growing by the way, fucking top job and great to see the rewards coming back at you for such BIG efforts.

• Like 2

On 28/03/2024 at 18:09, Arthur Mix said:

I’m surprised @Saddam missed some mistakes lol 

So am I sad twat probably spends most his day trying to catch folk out on there grammar .

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Devon Cream said:

there

their...sorry...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

their...sorry...:rofl:

Turn it in stu lollol 

• Haha 1

Most commercial grown bud is full of chemicals and not dried fully or dried way to quickly 

Personally, i'd rather pay for something i knew was grown organically 

Better to grow your own so you know what it's made off.

• Like 1

I’d be a criminal if I wasn’t allowed to smoke weed, maybe even a killer 🫠

On 28/03/2024 at 15:21, Whammyc said:

This site is for criminals.... everyone who has ever popped a seed, gave 1 out. or even shared weed with someone is a criminal. Grow up you cock. 

You hate drugs dealers until you run out of drugs. 

I met a guy last year in Cali who used PGR on his light dep crops, he had an interesting story, was a crack addict, got out of jail and started middle-manning weed, then growing it. 

• Like 1

Im not a criminal , I follow natural law ..

Skipping the moral and health aspects of PGRs , as the guys have had their say.

The reason we get looser buds , apart from the plant genetics , is the weather.. 

The weather is the biggest part in harvest result after we deal with food, water and pests.

Knowing the UK conditions come autumn , I'd not be looking to increase my chance of rot by creating weed that would hold onto water like a sponge. 

You cant control the humidity or rainfall outdoors . 

• Like 7

Some of the best weed ive smoked has been fairly open in structure, more surface area for resin heads innit :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 7