Anyone ever used flower bomb or a hardener on their outdoor?

Whammyc

1 hour ago, Whammyc said:

if you have ever paid for weed. You smoked PGR 

And that is a big part of why I grow my own :hippy:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Whammyc said:

Has anyone ever used flower bomb or something similar on their outdoor plants? 

I ran all RGS last year and some of the phenos were great, dense, hard and looked like indoor. Which i was very happy with 

But some, even of the same strain had super airy and loose buds.. I didn't even harvest them.

Was wondering if I could use a hardeners

I wont comment of the pgr thing

Last years growing window was poor , i wouldnt judge any cultivars structure due to weather.      Why not grow the cultivars you get better structure from ?
Pheno variation will play out as you know.

Are you growing  outdoors in good worked & loved soil ?   Or the dirt ??
IIm strictly outdoors , show them love and rarely struggle with density  & structure but  as its more genetics than anything the love side of it helps but not by much.   
Best advice would be -  find the specific traits you want indoors then take cuts and run them outdoors.

I  WONT buy dealer weed as its utter wank in flavour !!   Fake lights just cant cut what the sun brings & does for the terp profile ,  outdoors is where the flavours at !     Yeah i can handle the odd bug in my weed but no chems here !  
Hay &  home brew soil .... love in ..love out 👍

• Like 7

8 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Agree on most @Saddam but some folk just can't grow their own due to circumstances. @Whammyc The site is only for criminals because the cannabis law in this country is fucking outrageous

Not entirely true, have to site grows like for example P£&NIK's outdoor multiple kilo yielding grows to name one among others, I mean come on I'm a massive toker but....
Anyway, vibe is right on, most of here are most deffo not into using shit like that and as I said above why the fuck fuck with the herb? Peace

Nothing to see here 🤐

large.IMG_4266.jpeg.d72bbc7846a2095a5eeb5138503301d4.jpeg

large.292fcb64-6278-4475-8365-b9cbfe369f70(1).jpeg.5f47344faf3821661d08a67dc87ea211.jpeg

large.IMG_4275.jpeg.415a23c0a29b683100bd48b04e527b56.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Whammyc said:

Out of interest. Have you ever had bud that was grown with a hardener? 

This whole thing of PGR are the worst thing in the world is comical. As stated its used on nearly every  commercial crop. To make harvesting easier and better in general. 

I just find the sheep mentality of I heard pgr is bad so I hate the thought of it or anyone doing it. 

1 they wouldn't sell it If it was "poison" 

2 you consume around a credit card sized of plastic every week.

3 you set stuff on fire and inhale it.

4 you most likely drink which IS a serious poison.

5 I could go on all day.......

I've smoked bud with hardeners for years. None of this harsh throat bollocks people always talk about. 

People are welcome to think what they want. But nearly everybody I've ever asked about pgr has 100 bad things to say. But then says they've never had it (which I can almost guarantee is a lie) if you have ever paid for weed. You smoked PGR 

Got some good answers in the end anyway. 👍

I don't want to sound negative or what not but I can't control what people are putting in my food, but I can control what I'm putting in my lungs and I definitely wouldn't be putting pgrs in my bud just to make harvesting easier . You say everybody you asked says a 100 things to say about pgr so what response was you actually expecting ? I probably have smoked pgr bud - the reason for growing my own, when I was younger I couldn't care, the older I got I don't like the thought of people tampering with my bud being passed through so many different peoples hands, probably shoved down some tramps boxer pants. My mate showed me a bud the other day and he dropped the bud  up and down on a black table and aload of white powder falling out of it no thanks 

3 minutes ago, panik said:

Nothing to see here 🤐

large.292fcb64-6278-4475-8365-b9cbfe369f70(1).jpeg.5f47344faf3821661d08a67dc87ea211.jpeg

Lol that's mental looks like the scene from the without a paddle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used some Plagron Green Sensation last year but only because I was gifted it at Spannabis. Did it make a difference? I couldn't tell. Will I use it again? No. Does it contain PGRs? Absolutely no idea.

47 minutes ago, panik said:

Nothing to see here 🤐

Fuck! It still blows me away the graft that goes into geurilla grows

i seem to remember from reading the diary back at the time it was all hard graft and manure and fish blood etc you used to return those boxes of fine looking ganja @panikwas it not, don’t seem to recall much chemicals of any kind mentioned. 

Edited by NotGoingGoa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Fuck! It still blows me away the graft that goes into geurilla grows

i seem to remember from reading the diary back at the time it was all hard graft and manure and fish blood etc you used to return those boxes of fine looking ganja @panikwas it not, don’t seem to recall much chemicals of any kind mentioned. 

you get out of life what you put in mukka , effort equals rewards and all that , never tell the man who’s doing it , that it can’t be done … 

those tubs are a mear  snippet of what really goes on at RGSC HQ ,  a taster , the starter as they say Uk420 censored .. 😜

no PGR’s we’re used in this experiment.. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, panik said:

starter as they say Uk420 censored

1 hour ago, panik said:

those tubs are a mear  snippet of what really goes on at RGSC HQ ,  a taster , the starter as they say Uk420 censored

Aye, I recall the fucking laundry baskets you were back then for first trim and collecting, I nearly pissed myself at the time and I’ve got big fucking grin on my Jockistani face AND at 08:00 fuck me im not usually even awake yet! Nice one @panik success with seed company and if you are equal success under that braw big grow light in the sky.

Edited by NotGoingGoa
Can’t fucking type.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Bulldogbill91 go find the diary think it finally got pinned after a wee bit stramash with the good folk on here don’t ally know the ins and outs of it but anyway it’s a fucking blast of a read and some journey. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NotGoingGoa said:

@Bulldogbill91 go find the diary think it finally got pinned after a wee bit stramash with the good folk on here don’t ally know the ins and outs of it but anyway it’s a fucking blast of a read and some journey. 

Had a Quick Look but couldn’t find it but it is deffo here I had dive back into it a couple months ago. Another fucking cracker is here 

another grower putting in the graft out doors and reaping spectacular rewards, don’t think this used any chemicals either. 😆😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1