Anyone ever used flower bomb or a hardener on their outdoor?

Whammyc

I wasn't going to waste any ink in this post but........ don't feed the troll :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Which fruit and vegetables do you smoke? 

Nope, this site is here for people to learn how to grow their own cannabis in a country with unjustified prohibition and not support cheap-arsed dealer cunts like yourself who cash in on selling a wank product to those who can't, won't or Don't know how to grow.

On yer bike.  

You sound like an absolute manchild 

Tell that to the judge I'm sure he'll realise the error of his ways and let you go.

and Just like you said some people don't know how to grow or have a life and don't have time Or want to be doing a load of gardening. 

Do you go into tesco and through a fit in the salad isle and tell them they're "cheap arsed dealer cunts" 

If Tesco posted on here asking what chemicals they could dose their fruit and veg with so as to add weight and increase their profits then I'd tell them to fuck off too. 

• Like 6

Well this went as well I thought it would. Genuine question.... 

Why would you want to use pgr on outdoor plants?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Well this went as well I thought it would. Genuine question.... 

Why would you want to use pgr on outdoor plants?

Appreciated. 

As I said I found the variety of phenos quite wide. And some were great some were just really airy and crap tbh 

I was wondering would the flower bomb puff up the airy buds to make them denser? 

But as someone has jusy said density is entirely genetic. Which I didn't know. 

So was just seeing if anyone had done it and could give first hand experience. 

Instead I got a lecture off some idiots that has benefitted neither of our lives 

I doubt very much that anyone on here has ever dabbled in using these chemicals on their plants because one of the primary benefits of growing under the sun in soil is that you are getting a 100% organic product, which in itself does not exist on the black market.

The idea of rock hard nuggets being the benchmark for quality is relatively new, and probably has alot to do with social media. But at the same time I would be very interested in seeing someone do a side by side comparison out of curiosity.

• Like 3

PGRs are surprisingly common by the way, ive found empty 5 gallon plastric containers on the side of wheat fields on several occasions. After asking a friend who is a farmer, he informed me that a particular chemical is applied to wheat to stop it growing vertically at a certain point so the wind doesnt blow the stalks over and to maintain a consistent height on the heads throughout the whole field.

• Like 2

I don't know enough about pgr's to make a particularly informed comment, but here goes my tuppence worth.... 

My only experience of weed grown with that kind of stuff, I found to be quite hollow in terms of high. As if the shiny rock hard golf ball nuggets were trying to make up for something, if that makes sense.... 

Given that we live in an often damp and cool environment, it seems practical that breeders would lean towards the more open structure of the sativa type plants, as the more dense indica flowers are more prone to rot. 

Try a run side by side... With and without and see which you prefer. Just don't mention "bag appeal"....

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 5

If you grow using organic and make a super type soil  weather permitted and luck with genetics you can grow fat dense golf ball buds without harsh fucking chems

Edited by Skit Rat
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

I don't know enough about pgr's to make a particularly informed comment, but here goes my tuppence worth.... 

My only experience of weed grown with that kind of stuff, I found to be quite hollow in terms of high. As if the shiny rock hard golf ball nuggets were trying to make up for something, if that makes sense.... 

Given that we live in an often damp and cool environment, it seems practical that breeders would lean towards the more open structure of the sativa type plants, as the more dense indica flowers are more prone to rot. 

Try a run side by side... With and without and see which you prefer. Just don't mention "bag appeal"....

Thought I might be able to keep trap shut on this one, but there we go ganja and beer will do it. Boom Shankar.
I don't know too much about PGR's, but what I do isn't to my liking. Growing ganja outdoors is surely reaping the benefits of ones often very hard graft and taking into account the fucking ridiculous prohibition that we have to suffer here in the (unfortunately for some of us :) ) disUnited Kingdom, I mean fuck me, it's the 21st century, what's with this royalty shit anyway, I digress appologies, so why the fucking would one want to fuck about with some chemical shite instead of producing some seriously wonderfull ganja as is done by many, many growers, a number of whom have documented such superb guerilla grows on this very forum by the way. Point to my pitch in is I beleive fairly obvious, NO in a big way answer to @Whammyc's question.
Do it fucking real man, whether it's for you or for sale, same style and fashion, best shit always forward and true!! Yeah Man mvibes Irie in the NGG house 2 night!
Peace, stay safe all, keep it green and full love. Fuck prohibition, let's grow shit loads of wonderful, PGR free ganja. Boom Om Shanti. I'm done. Thank fuck they sigh!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

Nope, this site is here for people to learn how to grow their own cannabis in a country with unjustified prohibition and not support cheap-arsed dealer cunts like yourself who cash in on selling a wank product to those who can't, won't or Don't know how to grow.

Agree on most @Saddam but some folk just can't grow their own due to circumstances. @Whammyc The site is only for criminals because the cannabis law in this country is fucking outrageous

8 hours ago, Saddam said:

I think you're on the wrong site fella, this place is for percy growers

Not entirely true, have to site grows like for example P£&NIK's outdoor multiple kilo yielding grows to name one among others, I mean come on I'm a massive toker but....
Anyway, vibe is right on, most of here are most deffo not into using shit like that and as I said above why the fuck fuck with the herb? Peace

Edited by NotGoingGoa
  • Like 1

Take cuts and make mothers of the plants that tick the boxes for you, don’t be an absolute wrong un and use shit like rox ffs 🤦‍♂️

52 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Take cuts and make mothers of the plants that tick the boxes for you, don’t be an absolute wrong un and use shit like rox ffs 🤦‍♂️

Out of interest. Have you ever had bud that was grown with a hardener? 

This whole thing of PGR are the worst thing in the world is comical. As stated its used on nearly every  commercial crop. To make harvesting easier and better in general. 

I just find the sheep mentality of I heard pgr is bad so I hate the thought of it or anyone doing it. 

1 they wouldn't sell it If it was "poison" 

2 you consume around a credit card sized of plastic every week.

3 you set stuff on fire and inhale it.

4 you most likely drink which IS a serious poison.

5 I could go on all day.......

I've smoked bud with hardeners for years. None of this harsh throat bollocks people always talk about. 

People are welcome to think what they want. But nearly everybody I've ever asked about pgr has 100 bad things to say. But then says they've never had it (which I can almost guarantee is a lie) if you have ever paid for weed. You smoked PGR 

Got some good answers in the end anyway. 👍

• Like 2