Anyone ever used flower bomb or a hardener on their outdoor?

Whammyc

Has anyone ever used flower bomb or something similar on their outdoor plants? 

I ran all RGS last year and some of the phenos were great, dense, hard and looked like indoor. Which i was very happy with 

But some, even of the same strain had super airy and loose buds.. I didn't even harvest them.

Was wondering if I could use a hardener like rox or flower bomb which would make them more dense and add some weight aswell. 

I realise it could get quite expensive. But if I add 10% to 15% in weight. It could add up to be well worth it.

I know these PGR get a bad wrap so I don't need to hear people telling me. "I'd never feed my plants that shit" 

I have been giving it to my Indoor plants for years and they love it. 

Go on go for it.

Fuck your health and those you supply ✝️

Atb

☯️(Sarc)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I know the guy makes it and he’s never tried selling it to me lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Haha 3

Not sure you'll find many lovers of sungrown throwing PGRs at their plants. It's 2 different worlds colliding IMO.

If you want to try it by all means have at it dude, there might be one or 2 out there who've done it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

A side by side with clones would be how to gauge whether or not it's worth doing. But you'll probably have to find out for yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Better dig a bigger hole and proper strains,am at lat 45 and still some just preform better then others

Saw this skit today,looks mint

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whammyc said:

But if I add 10% to 15% in weight. It could add up to be well worth it.

I think you're on the wrong site fella, this place is for percy growers and not cash-cropping cunts whose only motivation for growing is to make financial gains at the expense of other people's health. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Go on go for it.

Fuck your health and those you supply ✝️

Atb

☯️(Sarc)

It always baffles me when people think pgr weed is the most dangerous thing on earth but don't realise that pgr is in all their fruit and vegetables already. Not to mention you already smoke... probably have junk food 7 days a week and haven't seen the inside of a gym for a decade. 

But yeah, pgr is the devil. 

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

I think you're on the wrong site fella, this place is for percy growers and not cash-cropping cunts whose only motivation for growing is to make financial gains at the expense of other people's health. 

This site is for criminals.... everyone who has ever popped a seed, gave 1 out. or even shared weed with someone is a criminal. Grow up you cock. 

You hate drugs dealers until you run out of drugs. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Whammyc said:

I know these PGR get a bad wrap so I don't need to hear people telling me. "I'd never feed my plants that shit" 

I have been giving it to my Indoor plants for years and they love it.

I can feel my throat burning from here. 

Who even cares what a bud looks like? Imagine not harvesting a bud because it's not dense? 

Is this rage bait? 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Whammyc said:

pgr is in all their fruit and vegetables already

Last time I checked people weren't smoking their fruit and vegetables lol

PGR doesn't just turn a medicine into a poison, it ruins the quality of the bud and the smoke, far more so than loose bud structure I might add. 

Seriously though did you honestly think you'd get any other type of reaction than this? Either your a troll or being a complete idiot. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Last time I checked people weren't smoking their fruit and vegetables lol

PGR doesn't just turn a medicine into a poison, it ruins the quality of the bud and the smoke, far more so than loose bud structure I might add. 

Seriously though did you honestly think you'd get any other type of reaction than this? Either your a troll or being a complete idiot. 

No you're a troll or a complete idiot. 

I asked a question. And instead of just thinking. "I don't know the answer to that. Let me get on with my day" You stopped and put your completely unhelpful useless opinion out there. Very troll like. 

Just go and make a cup of tea ffs 

When will you people understand you will never change someone's opinion by leaving shitty comments. Just a waste of your pathetic life 

• Haha 1

Maybe try another forum where people actually use the stuff and document using it ? Most here wouldn’t use them 

• Like 3

pgr is in all their fruit and vegetables already. 

Which fruit and vegetables do you smoke? 

This site is for criminals....

Nope, this site is here for people to learn how to grow their own cannabis in a country with unjustified prohibition and not support cheap-arsed dealer cunts like yourself who cash in on selling a wank product to those who can't, won't or Don't know how to grow.

On yer bike.  

Sorry to chime in on this lil wank fest, but bud structure is purely genetic 

• Like 2