Growers choice NL

Phenohead11

2 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Sag's Calii Train Wreck  choc  ,  very effective 👍   Also a an awesome grow 😎

Choccy is very good 🥰

Hmm that sounds delightful me ol fruit.

Did you make the chocolate or oil in a cup of chocolate drink?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Revive said:

Hmm that sounds delightful me ol fruit.

Did you make the chocolate or oil in a cup of chocolate drink?

Yes mate ,   from last years light dep  ,  hefty bounty pretty heavy & pokey ,   real nice grow , she stayed happy til the end , no issues 👍      Very intense body effect and working wonders 👍

Yeah home made mucker ,  decarb'd & butter  in a vac seal bag  ,  into the ninja cooker , submersed  water bath for 3 to 4 hours ,  strain / drain. 😎     

Blend the butter with choc / dried fruit / zest ...whatever the hell ya want 👍

Let it set and good to go.     

This batch was done with Mosser Roth  Mint Choc & Mint Galaxy with a splash of peppermint oil 👍

Darker choc bite then the smooth galaxy comes in ,   very nice and fk me its pokey 👍

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

You can add the freshly made butter to cake mix , biscuit  / cookie /  whatever you want ,  you can blend it with the melted choc to produce faster ,   i much prefer the consitency & texture  ,  overall better quality when blending set butter to solid choc 👍

Always a better end result. 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, OldFord said:

You can add the freshly made butter to cake mix , biscuit  / cookie /  whatever you want ,  you can blend it with the melted choc to produce faster ,   i much prefer the consitency & texture  ,  overall better quality when blending set butter to solid choc 👍

Always a better end result. 

Tbh I don't really make anything anymore, used to do brownies and cookies but then they have a shelf life..nowadays im a feral fuker and eat the coconut oil straight out the tub with a spoon or fork or even just my fingers lol lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

I'm with you on that, I don't bother processing infused coconut oil into anything else. Used to bake a bit, but can do without the carbs these days. 

I pour it into ice cube trays & pop a cube into a cuppa. 

• Like 1

I feel you @Revive loving me some coconut oil these days has a lovely taste to it and a banging high

• Like 2

Had a tooth extracted today, so not allowed to smoke, necked a load of MCT out of the cupboard instead. I feel like it kicks in quicker if you eat it as is over cooking it into something, I feel like chocolate would be a happy medium between the two, but it's easier to just drink the oil and munch the chocolate lol. Might have to have some more..... 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

I'm with you on that, I don't bother processing infused coconut oil into anything else. Used to bake a bit, but can do without the carbs these days. 

I pour it into ice cube trays & pop a cube into a cuppa. 

Dude if I took a bit the size of an ice cube it would destroy me totally, this shit is strong as fuk.. a bit the size of a fag butt and you will be off your chomper.

Love the taste of it so no cuppa needed for me ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I feel you @Revive loving me some coconut oil these days has a lovely taste to it and a banging high

It's so up my street hillbilly :)

my only gripe is the consumption is so fuking boring lol

but give it an hour or so and the fun begins 🥰 love it 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Had a tooth extracted today

Ouch, fuking hate the dentist, not seen 1 for around 20 years and soon I'll have no teeth left to worry about lol

• Haha 1

Wasn't too bad TBH, cost me enough, but all the missed check ups balance it out lol.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2024 at 18:23, Shumroom said:

Yes I think terpines are important,

but I use cannabis for its effects,

not just how it tastes :)

Well fucking said that man/woman @Shumroom 

For me, if I smoke it’s a straight spliff or a bong, tastes mainly of burning flowers with a hint of a general ganja type taste, on the other hand if I vape then I do get some more flavours through, but for me I use ganja to get high, fuck the terpenes it’s great to go into grow room and be greeted by wonderful aromas, sure, but I just want to grow ganja that gets me as high as fuck. I don’t care if it’s called “Banana Mountain Strawberry Gorilla” or “Jack and Jill went up the Hill”, if it gets me high, me or someone I know has grown it, then I’m a happy ganja man!
Peace all!

• Like 2

On 01/03/2024 at 19:49, Phenohead11 said:

I don't by no street weed never have never will. 

Lucky fucking you! I wish in the 50 years I’ve been toking that I’d spent less (probs days and weeks all in all)  time chasing round to BUY hash or ganja. 🤑

I’m a bit of a pedant as well as a grumpy old fuck when I’m not high, and spelling is one of my things!
Anyway, each to his/her own. Enjoy your time on here, get a diary going and share your ganja growing adventures. 
Paece!

On 03/03/2024 at 12:51, OldFord said:
On 03/03/2024 at 12:51, OldFord said:

@Cajafiesta     Aye man ,  im on the Choccy so quite mellowed lol    

Also its sunday .... so fight club is open and waaaay too mellowed for that shit lol   

So i made my case with delicacy & softening of the laughing at the elitist tribe 👍    

10 years and I never knew you were a fellow Jockistani @OldFord!! Och Aye the Noo an all that by the way! 

• Like 1

On 03/03/2024 at 12:24, Cajafiesta said:

E2A:  and what's the "NL" part in the title about?  I assumed that was Northern Lights, but I see no mention of that?  Maybe I misunderstood that part?

I took it to indicate a Dutch connection, but then I’m a European and things like NL, GB, D, E etc tend to indicate country to me, but then I’m a strange old cat!

Peace!