Growers choice NL

Phenohead11

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

So technically ANYTHING from California is California? I don’t get it. Why is it better? 

Cause they have hit the nail on the head imo, they have driven cannabis where it's n

1 minute ago, stu914 said:

Hi bud and welcome,

Shall we start again? We're certainly not clicky as you put it. Right at the start you said you'd left another forum after arguments so probably best to let this go for now.

Prove your point by starting a diary and lets see the results,

can't be any arguments then.

I'm not into arguments but there are some on here who are, they're best avoided. You will also find some who are grammar and spelling nazis so worth proofreading your posts. (I'm one...:rofl:)

Generally we're a good bunch willing to learn and willing to teach, up for a laugh and a source of top class info.

(see even the mods are nice people @lildaveham :rofl:)

atb

Thanks mate for the kind words, I only left due to politics and all that shit it should have a place in the cannabis community and people that all they was talking about as I've said a few years times I try to avoid confrontation and arguments , I don't seen any benefit to it

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

Cause they have hit the nail on the head imo, they have driven cannabis where it's n

Thanks mate for the kind words, I only left due to politics and all that shit it should have a place in the cannabis community and people that all they was talking about as I've said a few years times I try to avoid confrontation and arguments , I don't seen any benefit to it

Sorry mate that made no sense I will rewrite it tonorrow , heads pounding 

I really do apologise mate it's just been going the Netherlands for years and just in the last couple years Cali weed on menu for 3 x price

And mates there tell me it's only a shiny tin that puts price up

Each to there own mate this place is cool I don't even normally talk and I don't know if I mentioned it but I have had a bad day

• Like 4

California is/was an important growing area, but people are just riding off the back of it now. More romance than reality.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I'm not into arguments but there are some on here who are, they're best avoided.

Say it to my face you old goat:rofl: . Lemme at 'im uncle scooby..

Don't tell him about Sundays.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

Slander that is mate lol 

Excuse me, that would be libel😛

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Lemme at 'im uncle scooby..

lol     Brings back memories mucker 👍      Been time since i hear that !!

I pref .... I aint No chicken boy ... i is a rooster lol    

Sunday fight club 🥰 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Brysee said:

I really do apologise mate it's just been going the Netherlands for years and just in the last couple years Cali weed on menu for 3 x price

And mates there tell me it's only a shiny tin that puts price up

Each to there own mate this place is cool I don't even normally talk and I don't know if I mentioned it but I have had a bad day

It's fine mate I won't hold any grudges to anyone , I totally understand all the hype around it to be made to look like a designer weed for these youths driving around in the financed cars thinking the dogs bollocks with there shiny packs there the idiot's who probably got the price tag put on it for there "insta" And there prices are silly, I defo see where you and everyone coming from . Cheers mate I understand your frustrations with it genuinely do.

• Like 2

Look I'm sorry if I ruffled any one's feathers it was not my intention I'm a nice guy in my late 20's I can tell you lot are some serious growers probably been growing longer then I have been born and I would get why everyone is so against it you boys/girls probably been growing a lot longer then some of these "breeders" and you clearly know your shit. Maybe I didn't think about my first initial post enough but texting can come across different to what I'm actually thinking maybe didn't word things correctly. 

• Like 9

Don’t sweat it bud. Things don’t always translate innit. I wasn’t trying to argue with yer. Just like other folks there’s things I get a bee in my bonnet about. One of them is stealing names to sell off the back of. I have absolutely no issue whatsoever with what you prefer to smoke or grow. You like what you like innit :) 

• Like 3

@Phenohead11 I'm in my 40's and only found this place a couple of years ago. As someone who was sick of buying dealer weed from the lower end of the socio economic scale (like the majority of folk on here) I can genuinely say I'm bored of the "samey stuff" that I see when I trawl through seed banks at night (less stressful than social media). The subbies stuff on here will absolutely knock the shit out of the vast majority of marketed nonsense out there. Hence the somewhat abrupt dismissal of your original premise.... 

If what you're talking about is smoking commercial (and legal) weed then fair enough. If it's about growing, then any criticism from folk on here is based broadly on their experiences of growing it. As a new member I wouldn't want you to think you were going to be criticised with regards to what, where or how you grow.... I grow in a tramps vest and all I've got is support. Folk here will always be sceptical until some kickass buds get posted in a diary. Not a challenge or owt, but I double triple dog dares thi to do it 🥰

• Like 6

@Phenohead11

To get things back on track, have you got any bud shots of the ones you've grown? Either in flower or dried. I'd be up for seeing them :yep:

I can never understand people saying that they're not bothered about the effects of the weed and only care about the flavour. I know a lad who said it to me once, thing is he uses the weed for his Mulitiple Sclerosis. I did ask why he doesn't just buy some boiled sweets if he just wants flavour :rolleyes:

As for the Cali thing, it really depends what people mean by it, do they mean the genetics are from Cali? Some people think it's weed from California, I very much doubt it. A lad I know gave me 3 of his 'cali' packs to try, I said "they're quite similar aren't they?" What I wanted to say was "you daft twat, they're the same weed in 3 different packages" but he's a sensitive soul so I played it diplomatically.

Another good one was my ex mrs telling me someone offered her some Cali from Canada lol

To me the whole Cali thing is just an excuse to quadruple the price they charge for it, nothing is worth the money they ask, we all know how it grows, they're just taking the piss.

Any photos of the Cali are certainly welcome though :rockon:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KC said:

I can never understand people saying that they're not bothered about the effects of the weed and only care about the flavour. I know a lad who said it to me once, thing is he uses the weed for his Mulitiple Sclerosis. I did ask why he doesn't just buy some boiled sweets if he just wants flavour :rolleyes:

As for the Cali thing, it really depends what people mean by it, do they mean the genetics are from Cali? Some people think it's weed from California, I very much doubt it. A lad I know gave me 3 of his 'cali' packs to try, I said "they're quite similar aren't they?" What I wanted to say was "you daft twat, they're the same weed in 3 different packages" but he's a sensitive soul so I played it diplomatically.

Another good one was my ex mrs telling me someone offered her some Cali from Canada lol

To me the whole Cali thing is just an excuse to quadruple the price they charge for it, nothing is worth the money they ask, we all know how it grows, they're just taking the piss.

Any photos of the Cali are certainly welcome though :rockon:

This is what I was trying to say yesterday I'm just not a very good with words

Apologies for yesterday @Phenohead11 

• Like 1