Growers choice NL

Phenohead11

Morning has anyone on here grow these on here before? I can't seem to find a diary/thread on them. 

I have grown blue zushi-zkittles-rs11, original oreoz- wifi punch. I have a rs11 keeper from them and there strains are amazing. I love the "cali terps" and like to consider my self as a cannaseiur. Not meaning to sound arrogant but I do love the best.  The beans are reasonably priced and are frosty and terpy. I do MASSIVE pheno hunts. 

I don't work/sponsor them just genuinely surprised I couldn't find anything on here regarding them.

you should give them a blast if you like the "cali" I know alot of people think it's hype. But I suppose it's " who you know "

going to Do a big buddha run next week, then maybe give solfire/karma a pheno hunt. 

I don’t touch seeds like that because they’re not the ‘original’ so to speak. They’re just cheap reproductions. I guess it’s better than nowt for some but it’s not for me. There’s very few of those kinds of seedbanks I trust to be honest about the seeds and where they got them. They didn’t create them of that I’m 99.9% sure … white label seeds are fine but just be honest about it. I suspect there’s scores of these firms selling the exact same seed with a simple variation on the name. 

• Like 3

What 

12 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

🎣 by the "cail" lol

what you mean ? 

45 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I don’t touch seeds like that because they’re not the ‘original’ so to speak. They’re just cheap reproductions. I guess it’s better than nowt for some but it’s not for me. There’s very few of those kinds of seedbanks I trust to be honest about the seeds and where they got them. They didn’t create them of that I’m 99.9% sure … white label seeds are fine but just be honest about it. I suspect there’s scores of these firms selling the exact same seed with a simple variation on the name. 

Yeah most of this stuff is clone only, but closes to the cali terps that i have found and growers choice do have a massive farm, so it's not like they are just buying random seeds and plonking a name on them. I've grown Barney's humbdolts cali " strains " and they're nothing of that compared to the growers choice . Don't knock until you tried other wise how will you ever know what if ? Not saying in a sarcy way either lol  not come here looking for arguments. 

I think he’s laughing because of the whole cali thing. Put cali in there folk’ll buy it. Like the whole Z thing. 

I’ve just had a look. They’re ripping off apples and bananas and also Bruce banner #3. I’ve not reached ‘C’ yet. Just rip off merchants 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I think he’s laughing because of the whole cali thing. Put cali in there folk’ll buy it. Like the whole Z thing. 

I’ve just had a look. They’re ripping off apples and bananas and also Bruce banner #3. I’ve not reached ‘C’ yet. Just rip off merchants 

All I posted about was cali and terps, I've grown out thousands of seeds and they are the closest I can get to the same terps.

he can laugh at it all he wants end of the day cali as changed the game. I bet he has a zkittlez, gelato, blue dream, gorilla glue growing in his shoe box

22 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

I bet he has a zkittlez, gelato, blue dream, gorilla glue growing in his shoe box

I do. But I don't hold them in as high regard as some.

Just a bit of banter mate, you will have to get used to it around here 👍

25 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

All I posted about was cali and terps, I've grown out thousands of seeds and they are the closest I can get to the same terps.

Try buying some subbie seeds, then your see there's a better life outside of the cali hype train🫡

• Like 1

Why are you getting arsey? You found what you’re looking for, you should be happy. Military grade produces some belters from his ‘shoebox’, I couldn’t do it. 

From my point of view there’s a few more purists and old fuckers (me included) here who just aren’t bothered about the whole cali thing. Rightly or wrongly i feel it’s sort of looked down upon and treated as a joke. I definitely won’t purchase anyone claiming to have XYZ when I know for a fact that’s not what it is. They lose all credibility. It’s like me building a 3 wheeler and putting an audi badge on it. It’s not an audi, it never was an audi and it’ll never be an audi. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

I do. But I don't hold them in as high regard as some.

Just a bit of banter mate, you will have to get used to it around here 👍

Try buying some subbie seeds, then your see there's a better life outside of the cali hype train🫡

Sorry mate my bad like I say I ain't here for arguments, I've been Barca/dam/cali and tried them all im not trying to hype them up but for me taste is 100 percent my thing I couldn't care if it didn't get me that stoned I just love taste. I've tried all top shelf stuff in the cafes spent ridiculous amounts. But this is my hobby I have a really good job and have built a sort of lab in my garage and I have thc testers to test my strains I'm well into it , it's a passion im not into cars/footy/don't drink, so I don't mind spending most of my money on trying different bits. Growers choice may be white label or what ever else but all I was trying to get at was I love " cali Terps" as I have smoked wizard trees, jungle boys and many more. It's just the closest thing for me I can find. Again apologies mate for misreading just left another forum full of dicks talking politics and all the otHer bull shit causing a divide between the members at end of day at least we all have something in common - our love for weed. They didn't see it like that  🤷🏻 

I'll take a look at the subbie seeds thanks

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Why are you getting arsey? You found what you’re looking for, you should be happy. Military grade produces some belters from his ‘shoebox’, I couldn’t do it. 

From my point of view there’s a few more purists and old fuckers (me included) here who just aren’t bothered about the whole cali thing. Rightly or wrongly i feel it’s sort of looked down upon and treated as a joke. I definitely won’t purchase anyone claiming to have XYZ when I know for a fact that’s not what it is. They lose all credibility. It’s like me building a 3 wheeler and putting an audi badge on it. It’s not an audi, it never was an audi and it’ll never be an audi. 

Easy there gov 🫂 think you need one of those lol   Haha you sure an audi is really an audi , they use Vauxhall parts believe it or not 😉. Sorry mate I should have said I couldn't care if it's not the real thing I think half the names they make up are daft, I couldn't care for the names of them, the look of them, it's taste and most of these older strains for me are lacking that. They have changed the game and there's defiantly no denying it.

mate have you genuinely tried a wizard tree or jungle boys ? I think it will put the biggest smile on your Face if you haven't honestly you will not be disappointed it's a party in the mouth.  

Just now, Phenohead11 said:

Easy there gov 🫂 think you need one of those lol   Haha you sure an audi is really an audi , they use Vauxhall parts believe it or not 😉. Sorry mate I should have said I couldn't care if it's not the real thing I think half the names they make up are daft, I couldn't care for the names of them, the look of them, it's taste and most of these older strains for me are lacking that. They have changed the game and there's defiantly no denying it.

mate have you genuinely tried a wizard tree or jungle boys ? I think it will put the biggest smile on your Face if you haven't honestly you will not be disappointed it's a party in the mouth.  

Also I can't knock him I've seen his pictures and grows and his stuff looks 🔥 he defiantly know what he doing good job sir 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

Nah I’m not bothered. The seeds are too steep and I don’t buy weed off anyone. 

23 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

Easy there gov 🫂 think you need one of those lol

Pfffft 🫢 

From my point of view there’s a few more purists and old fuckers (me included) here who just aren’t bothered about the whole cali thing. Rightly or wrongly i feel it’s sort of looked down upon and treated as a joke. I definitely won’t purchase anyone claiming to have XYZ when I know for a fact that’s not what it is. They lose all credibility. 

so if you have never truly had cali how can you know what XYZ is if you have never even tried XYZ? 

i don’t fall for cali categorisation. Cali doesnt actually mean anything. The weed has t ever even seen California and it’s not apples and bananas or whatever. It’s really Squeezy Cheesy Peas growers choice put some RS11 lipstick on and been grown in a dusty loft in Garstang. It’s just advertising bollocks. You’re talking to a man who buys clothes from sainsburys I don’t play that trendy fashion stuff. If I tripped over some fine but I don’t and I won’t so I’m not bothered.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1