Growers choice NL

Phenohead11

6 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Bow wow wow Yippy yo Yippy fucking yay 

Only pulling your leg mate , go roll fat one and chill out 👊🏻

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

It’s not worth a bunch of aggro n that that’s what the Israel Palestine thread is for. Serious question. Just to get away from the friction. What qualifies cali as cali? 

Going into a cafe abroad and getting some cali import of the menu? 

@Phenohead11 each to their own dude..... as long as you enjoy it. Grow some out, throw out a diary and change some minds

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

It’s like me building a 3 wheeler and putting an audi badge on it. It’s not an audi, it never was an audi and it’ll never be an audi. 

I want one anyway 😟

Am I a bad person?

*removes one wheel from an Audi*

🚗

Nope, it was shit!

💩

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

It’s not worth a bunch of aggro n that that’s what the Israel Palestine thread is for. Serious question. Just to get away from the friction. What qualifies cali as cali? 

usually rock hard, trimmed to death, pgr'd to death weed with a z in the name, or cookie or cake.

with no more terps or flavour than 99 percent of every other weed.

its not even grown in cali FFS, its some Albanian fugee locked in a warehouse in Huddersfield more likely

but then.....i am a cynic

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

Mate I sure have ruffled some feathers this was defiently not my intentions. I asked a question and telling people what I like. Very welcoming for a new member surely everyone don't get treated like that is this a " clicky " site if your face don't fit kind of place? Not very good for traffic for the site. My neck was putting the chopping board from the word go

4 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

usually rock hard, trimmed to death, pgr'd to death weed with a z in the name, or cookie or cake.

with no more terps or flavour than 99 percent of every other weed.

its not even grown in cali FFS, its some Albanian fugee locked in a warehouse in Huddersfield more likely

but then.....i am a cynic

Nah mate I go to cafes abroad and have a nice smoke up in them. Knocks the socks off Spanish and Dutch weed. But that's your opinion if I'm aloud one. I don't by no street weed never have never will. 

Just now, Phenohead11 said:

Nah mate I go to cafes abroad and have a nice smoke up in them. Knocks the socks off Spanish and Dutch weed. But that's your opinion if I'm aloud one. I don't by no street weed never have never will. 

Not unless it's in a shiny metallic bag anyway 

ok well thats maybe different, i honestly wouldnt know, i havnt been to A-dam for about 15 years.

so i cant say...

grow them out on here, ill follow along

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Not unless it's in a shiny metallic bag anyway 

You had a bad mate I get it, don't try ruin mine. 

2 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

You had a bad mate I get it, don't try ruin mine. 

Ok mate fair enough let's change the subject I do apologise for my rudeness it's not your fault I'm pissed off x

• Like 1

I think the problem lies in the term Cali weed tbh, it’s a bit of a crap blanket term for a load of Zkittles and cookie crosses with a bit of OG thrown in too. 

Yeah you may go to a cafe or dispensary and buy some nice tasty weed however most folks here have seen the Cali hype and the subsequent release of candy sounding and samey tasting strains that are a pale representation of what’s In the cafes.

Not everyone will agree with you and don’t take offence just get your diary up and try to show what you like. 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

How can I do a grow diary now , I feel so unwelcome here it's just not cricket for me. 

I always thought about alcohol and how bad it is people get drunk and fight 

I always said I would prefer to be stoned in a pub full of weed heads than a pub full of Pissheads im not so sure that stand with me anymore. If this was a realistic setting and you lot hounding me like this I would probably melt and feel like a dickhead " ganging up on me " I get take it on the chin as it's online. Trolls mate I was have a good day . 

Edited by Phenohead11
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

So technically ANYTHING from California is California? I don’t get it. Why is it better? 

7 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

" clicky " site

Hi bud and welcome,

Shall we start again? We're certainly not clicky as you put it. Right at the start you said you'd left another forum after arguments so probably best to let this go for now.

Prove your point by starting a diary and lets see the results,

can't be any arguments then.

I'm not into arguments but there are some on here who are, they're best avoided. You will also find some who are grammar and spelling nazis so worth proofreading your posts. (I'm one...:rofl:)

Generally we're a good bunch willing to learn and willing to teach, up for a laugh and a source of top class info.

(see even the mods are nice people @lildaveham :rofl:)

atb

• Like 7