Phenohead11

Yes I think terpines are important,

but I use cannabis for its effects,

not just how it tastes :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

i don’t fall for cali categorisation. Cali doesnt actually mean anything. The weed has t ever even seen California and it’s not apples and bananas or whatever. It’s really Squeezy Cheesy Peas growers choice put some RS11 lipstick on and been grown in a dusty loft in Garstang. It’s just advertising bollocks. You’re talking to a man who buys clothes from sainsburys I don’t play that trendy fashion stuff. If I tripped over some fine but I don’t and I won’t so I’m not bothered.

Ive smoked cali legit in cafes , all I'm saying is growers choice is the closest I have found in taste. Sorry for confusion mate. I'm not into designer and all that jazz neither I just like a tasty smoke and don't think there is anything wrong in me saying that. Message can be read wrong sometimes or written wrong so apologies for getting my wires crossed 

• Like 1

Cali what a load of bollocks sorry for my swearing but seriously what is this Cali stuff all about it's like the 51st state all over again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brysee said:

Cali what a load of bollocks sorry for my swearing but seriously what is this Cali stuff all about it's like the 51st state all over again 

Have you tried it before ? Mate it's absolutely banging , probably 80 percent of home growers have got some sort of cali strain in there. The terps are amazing , yeah the kids have made it aload of bollocks with these little cali packs they getting off Amazon or what ever I can't argue with that they are all hyping it up for the wrong reason's acting like it's a " designer weed "

. But true cali stuff mate it's great, better then dam, better then spain, all them have now cali on the menu's.  So it can be that hyped up it's just these little idiots who have gave it a bad name. 

9 minutes ago, Phenohead11 said:

Have you tried it before ? Mate it's absolutely banging , probably 80 percent of home growers have got some sort of cali strain in there. The terps are amazing , yeah the kids have made it aload of bollocks with these little cali packs they getting off Amazon or what ever I can't argue with that they are all hyping it up for the wrong reason's acting like it's a " designer weed "

. But true cali stuff mate it's great, better then dam, better then spain, all them have now cali on the menu's.  So it can be that hyped up it's just these little idiots who have gave it a bad name. 

No mate sorry but it a load of bollocks and you have fell for it and now you have to pay the very expensive price

Unbelievable the amount of mugs fell for this Cali shit 

Subbie weed is where it at get with the project mate to many sheep in this world 

2 minutes ago, Brysee said:

No mate sorry but it a load of bollocks and you have fell for it and now you have to pay the very expensive price

Unbelievable the amount of mugs fell for this Cali shit 

Well if you haven't tried it how do you know honestly know ? I haven't fell for anything . If someone puts a slice of a bacon on a plate and says that's £1 and a bit of steak on another plate for £10. And the steak's nicer have you been fooled. No it's just a better tasting bit of meat.  Bit of a shit comparison but you get the drift. 

im not a mug I'm far from one and I don't mind paying for things if I enjoy them. 

I do not know how someone can argue when they have tried it. 

Ah man I can't delete this thread I didn't realise I was going to upset so many people about taking about cali terps. I wish I never opened my mouth. 😶‍🌫️

I have been stoned for 35 years mate you can stick your Cali weed up your arse I didn't say I not tried it or even grown it but seriously are you Cali mugs for real or is this a wind up

3 minutes ago, Brysee said:

I have been stoned for 35 years mate you can stick your Cali weed up your arse I didn't say I not tried it or even grown it but seriously are you Cali mugs for real or is this a wind up

Charming 

And yes I have had a bad fucking day 

Bro go get yourself a cali zoot and cheer up bro

1 minute ago, Phenohead11 said:

Bro go get yourself a cali zoot and cheer up bro

Bow wow wow Yippy yo Yippy fucking yay 

• Haha 1

Bow wow wow Yippy yo Yippy fucking yay 

Only pulling your leg mate , go roll fat one and chill out 👊🏻

It’s not worth a bunch of aggro n that that’s what the Israel Palestine thread is for. Serious question. Just to get away from the friction. What qualifies cali as cali? 

• Like 2