Growers choice NL

Phenohead11

On 01/03/2024 at 21:06, Phenohead11 said:

Look I'm sorry if I ruffled any one's feathers it was not my intention I'm a nice guy in my late 20's I can tell you lot are some serious growers probably been growing longer then I have been born and I would get why everyone is so against it you boys/girls probably been growing a lot longer then some of these "breeders" and you clearly know your shit. Maybe I didn't think about my first initial post enough but texting can come across different to what I'm actually thinking maybe didn't word things correctly. 

Just a bunch of grumpy old bastards mate, cynical blunt and somewhat  opionated, but worth listening to, sometimes lol

Looking forward to following your diary :hippy:.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@Phenohead11    I jest mate ,  all fun mucker 👍

I feel you totally on tastes being of importance 🥰       I was a flavour chaser for a long time 👍

I still run some regular cultivars just for that particular reason    and    doing 4 again this season for that very reason 😎     What flavours are you chasing  ?    

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OldFord said:

That special influence the sun kissed herb gets 🥰

Real flavour s

;) my personal preference as it is yours mucker 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Revive said:

;) my personal preference as it is yours mucker 👍

All fine  natural & beautiful 🥰   ...none of that .. fake tan & make up you get with indoors stuff lol   lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, OldFord said:

All fine  natural & beautiful 🥰   ...none of that .. fake tan & make up you get with indoors stuff lol   lol  

Naked as the day it was born ;)

You crack me up bruv lol

So nice to see you in such good spirits oldford :)

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

Naked as the day it was born ;)

You crack me up bruv lol

So nice to see you in such good spirits oldford :)

Sag's Calii Train Wreck  choc  ,  very effective 👍   Also a an awesome grow 😎

Choccy is very good 🥰

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Sag's Calii Train Wreck  choc  ,  very effective 👍   Also a an awesome grow 😎

Choccy is very good 🥰

Hmm that sounds delightful me ol fruit.

Did you make the chocolate or oil in a cup of chocolate drink?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Revive said:

Hmm that sounds delightful me ol fruit.

Did you make the chocolate or oil in a cup of chocolate drink?

Yes mate ,   from last years light dep  ,  hefty bounty pretty heavy & pokey ,   real nice grow , she stayed happy til the end , no issues 👍      Very intense body effect and working wonders 👍

Yeah home made mucker ,  decarb'd & butter  in a vac seal bag  ,  into the ninja cooker , submersed  water bath for 3 to 4 hours ,  strain / drain. 😎     

Blend the butter with choc / dried fruit / zest ...whatever the hell ya want 👍

Let it set and good to go.     

This batch was done with Mosser Roth  Mint Choc & Mint Galaxy with a splash of peppermint oil 👍

Darker choc bite then the smooth galaxy comes in ,   very nice and fk me its pokey 👍

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

You can add the freshly made butter to cake mix , biscuit  / cookie /  whatever you want ,  you can blend it with the melted choc to produce faster ,   i much prefer the consitency & texture  ,  overall better quality when blending set butter to solid choc 👍

Always a better end result. 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, OldFord said:

You can add the freshly made butter to cake mix , biscuit  / cookie /  whatever you want ,  you can blend it with the melted choc to produce faster ,   i much prefer the consitency & texture  ,  overall better quality when blending set butter to solid choc 👍

Always a better end result. 

Tbh I don't really make anything anymore, used to do brownies and cookies but then they have a shelf life..nowadays im a feral fuker and eat the coconut oil straight out the tub with a spoon or fork or even just my fingers lol lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

I'm with you on that, I don't bother processing infused coconut oil into anything else. Used to bake a bit, but can do without the carbs these days. 

I pour it into ice cube trays & pop a cube into a cuppa. 

• Like 1

I feel you @Revive loving me some coconut oil these days has a lovely taste to it and a banging high

• Like 2

Had a tooth extracted today, so not allowed to smoke, necked a load of MCT out of the cupboard instead. I feel like it kicks in quicker if you eat it as is over cooking it into something, I feel like chocolate would be a happy medium between the two, but it's easier to just drink the oil and munch the chocolate lol. Might have to have some more..... 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

I'm with you on that, I don't bother processing infused coconut oil into anything else. Used to bake a bit, but can do without the carbs these days. 

I pour it into ice cube trays & pop a cube into a cuppa. 

Dude if I took a bit the size of an ice cube it would destroy me totally, this shit is strong as fuk.. a bit the size of a fag butt and you will be off your chomper.

Love the taste of it so no cuppa needed for me ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1