Which Fans? (Brand Names)

Chal

@Shumroom Oh! And, I'm already planning; The moment it's Not like the fucking Baltic, inside and out? I'm planting as much shit as I can lay my hands on, out there! :D

Bottom line is? I really just need to get that leg up. I've no intention ~ because I should have no need ~ to simply grow weed, day in, day out, for the rest of my life. I'm not a massive user, as is. Build myself a little stock and I should be flying. Outside could even become my annual harvest.

Though, saying that? We haven't seen a Hay harvest for a couple of years, at least now :( All fucking snatched in as silage. Hay gets bought from bloody Cork!

Hey ho. (Hay ho?) We live in hope.

• Like 1

I'd much have a place that's always too cold than always too hot TBF, it's a much easier problem to deal with. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

You've opened a can of worms that's for sure! Good luck. Tag me in 3 years time when you buy a few Cloudray S6's and Controller 69 Pro when your PC fans are taking up too many sockets and unable to cut it when it's 43C outside for the 3rd week in a row! :yep:

Circulation fans don't really make any difference to cooling, that's all down to air flow in/out. 

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Circulation fans don't really make any difference to cooling, that's all down to air flow in/out. 

That might be, but in a heatwave, are you not going to run everything at maximum speed or just pootle along as normal? I don't grow indoors during the summer, but I'd guess that once it hits 30+, a strong breeze is the best thing you give them.. 

Well as I keep saying, I use these fans (year round) in a 2x2 and they're perfectly adequate. I honestly wouldn't want any more air movement inside my tent. 

7 hours ago, Chal said:

But, I have to buy the paint

Where do you get your paint? We're spoilt really, there's whole shops just for paint. Then again we've also got shops that sell all sorts. Paint, bathroom taps, hammers,  kitchens and even plant pots.

You never know what you'll come out with! 

Edit -  my house sounds like yours, it's lovely and cool in summer and Fucking freezing in winter lol

Edited by KC
The edit