8 week finisher

Eldo

@MindSoup  I blame you lol

large.20231230_164201.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what the x3 CF's are but got them free, looking at the site they came from my guess would be Cheese Fast Version, but have the same stats as Sweet Cheese Fast Version so might be them repackaged.

As for the Blueberry Muffin's I'm looking forward to popping them after looking at a lot of diaries on another site. Thanks for the suggestion mate :yep:

• Like 4

@DeltaMelter   Will do mate, it will likely be in my next grow diary :yep:

What was the pheno like you grew?

Edited by Military Grade

@Military Grade She was very fast definitely done in less than 55 days too - this was her on Day 32 flower

large.BlueBerry-Muffin-Day32.jpg

I think I over-fed her, if you see the clawing and the glossy green leaves, she wasn't even topped! I ended up flowering her for too long really and the buds were over-fed so not my best attempt.

Very nice smoke though, sweet but not like "Berries" its more subtle - actually like baked goods, y'know... muffins. Potency is average though so don't expect anything mind-blowing strength wise.

Next time I'll go easy on the feed and as shes so fast I'd be tempted to load up with a strong amended soil and just water. Good luck!

• Like 4

In respect of finishing times, has anyone heard of AK47 or know why it's called that??   Are we living in the Land of the Duped      #wotatool :skin_up::hippy:

Just now, HarryHill said:

has anyone heard of AK47 or know why it's called that??

Serious seeds say:

The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. After its introduction visitors to coffeeshops in Amsterdam regularly passed out after a hit of the AK47 strain.

• 3 weeks later...

Dropping back in here way sooner than I hoped. Have to start next run of 12/12 a week or so later than planned so just ordered up 5x hella jelly. After scrolling through endless diary's seemed very slightly more plants finished on time although it was a tough call between that and the blueberry muffin I'll probably be following @Military Grades next diary with envy.

How long did your pineapple express go mate they must have been close to 8 weeks?

• Like 2

@Eldo  My Pineapple Express #2 was 44 days yesterday mate.

large.20240117_055656.jpg.f9e93822a65cea9a6ae54714deb0f742.jpglarge.20240117_060101.jpg.07c7742f66afafbcfd6b317fe0a42549.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 10

Like the sound of Hella Jelly, good luck with it. 

I see Humboldt are now doing triploid seeds? Sounds mental, if it's not BS.

• Like 3

@MindSoup just done a little research on the matter. Mental and inevitable and for the average grower I imagine a massive breakthrough. Need to research further but the purist canna lover in me just don't agree. 

From the realists point of view I love bananas, probably my favourite fruit and my understanding is any commercially available banana is triploid?

Having eaten non molested jungle grown bananas at a roadside in Thailand (short, far and red) I'd say they're not an improvement in quality only convenience (autos and fast versions?)

Random example I know but once you know you know

I say this after just purchasing the most modified genetics I could find in the search for a fast harvest tho 🤪

Hope your well brother!!

• Like 2

Hi Eldo, sorry I'm a bit late to the dance but in fitting with your requirements I wouldn't hesitate to put forward these which I understand are all currently available and all do in 8wks from clones (most phenos) ;

Afghan #1  Sensi Seeds 

Wappa        Paradise Seeds 

Sweet Zombie.    Expert Seeds 

M. O. B        TH Seeds 

All the best with whatever way you go Eldo. Peace. 

• Like 1

On 17/01/2024 at 18:30, MindSoup said:

Like the sound of Hella Jelly, good luck with it. 

I see Humboldt are now doing triploid seeds? Sounds mental, if it's not BS.

Thripoid will increase the health of a plant. Their really easy to breed but the future breeding from them can have genetic problems. Breeding triploids for the sake of sales is pretty pointless & stupid though. That would just be a marketing strategy. Like all things triploids need to be selected so your still getting a lot of shit come through possibly more then with normal seeds.

• Like 1

I hope he's started something by now @Trashedagain77 otherwise he could have fitted an 11 weeker in by now :P

If not then get some sexbud down, I got a couple in, I've never seen them finish so fast, they've just gone past their 7th week and they can't have much left. I believe there might be some auto in it somewhere down the line.

• Like 1