8 week finisher

Eldo

Jelly Donutz at 44 days  - they were more than smokeable at this point and probably perfect for extraction/Rosin.

So yeah its possible :) anyone who says otherwise hasn't grown the cultivars

large.JellyDonutz-Day44a.jpg

large.JellyDonutz-Day39b.jpglarge.JellyDonutz-Day39a.jpg

• Like 15

On 27/12/2023 at 8:30 AM, Peregrine said:

I suppose that depends on how much amber you want to see before the chop but I know where you're coming from, I don't take much notice of the breeder's advice wrt flowering time. If a strain actually takes 10 weeks they won't tell you that because they will sell less... most growers want it asap. Green Poison will have 20% amber trichs after 7 weeks though.

I've got 4 clones of Dinafem's Cheese on the go, 50-60 days? Not a chance, I'm at day 53 and they will go 65-70 days.

Hehehe ye exactly a dope plant takes at least 2 month's of flowering unless your @brock1   lol

On 27/12/2023 at 5:32 PM, brock1 said:

Big wow m8 i am 42 also been growing since I was 17yr old started smoking weed at 11yr old. Never seen it myself until this 1 plant. Ho & for the record before you go thinking your special even though you no longer grow i have been on forums since 2003 documenting my grows a little before you. Keep your fucking BS to your damb self you fucking idiot. I am bad as a dog right now & have no fucking time for your shit you 1 clone pony & yes I have had psychosis & livers ect & it was before you get them. Your nothing fucking special other than a over inflated ego that doesn't even grow any more. Go take a look on YouTube because just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean no one else as its right their for all to see just type in slurricane. 2 mins & I will down load the picture of mine at 4 weeks 2 day's. Fucking attitude stinks from a man that grow mostly a gifted cut & doesn't grow any more. Now piss off after this because I will be on later purely to bloke you :wanker:

Yo bach I do like the odd wank I will admit :yep:  I sometimes do a left hander :yep: As for you have grown more flavours than me lol I'm 56 nigh on imho bro them pics of a 30 day finished bud are fucking shite if that were mine I'd bin it :yep: As for utube that place is a piece of shit :yes: Same as your 30 day finished stash :headpain:  Inmo  your like Tom pepper / Billy liar my advice is stop showing your poor stunted flowers and try growing a dope plant out,rather than showing a badly stunted exhibit :yep:  Now please fuk off I bid ewe good day :headpain:

large.DSC_0070_copy_1304x2312.jpg

@brock1   here's a flower from my elite clone 28 days God rest her soul.....yes my ganja growing days ae over and tbh in 42 years I can finally rest and sleep easy :D

13 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

Hehehe ye exactly a dope plant takes at least 2 month's of flowering unless your @brock1   lol

Yer like I am the only person who as flowered a plant in less than 2 month. Fuck sake theirs plenty in this thread alone. Now Piss off you idiot. For some reason u need to focus on me? Do you have Brock1 envy or something you weardo. How the hell do I bloke this idiot?

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

On 27/12/2023 at 7:34 PM, brock1 said:

A lot to be fair before this 1 plant the fastest I had was 7 weeks. However I do know people that claimed 5 weeks 4 day's commercial with a clone called quick & easy. Possibly a clone from a old Hollands hope. It was a nice orange terp strain with nice buds. Hell I didn't go saying the dude must grow shit though. The strain vanished because from that I remember as the mother got older the clones started to hermi so it got culled after they grow it for around 2yr. If it didn't it would of become a lot more popular in the commercial grow scene. Here's a dry bud from the slurriking :hippy:

Thats some crazy frosting on them buds. Very nice.

Im tempted to get some Slurriking seeds now.

MistY

• Like 1

Just now, MistYGr33n said:

Thats some crazy frosting on them buds. Very nice.

Im tempted to get some Slurriking seeds now.

MistY

This was 1 from 6 free slurriking seeds. Theirs a lot of mutations in them just like the platinum og kush breath remix. I ended up with 2 & only flowered this 1 but still have another untested healthy plant growing. I wont lie i do like the slurriking but they was a purple pheno pogkbr that I liked a lot more that takes 9 weeks though. 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2023 at 7:56 PM, DeltaMelter said:

Jelly Donutz at 44 days  - they were more than smokeable at this point and probably perfect for extraction/Rosin.

So yeah its possible :) anyone who says otherwise hasn't grown the cultivars

That looks lovely. Was the jelly doughnut subbies?

• Like 2

@brock1 They were Jelly Donutz direct from Humboldt Seed Company - different & somewhat better than the Hella Jelly imho. Less variation and stronger too potency wise.

I will probably run them again one day but the HSO Cali Octane was done in 8 weeks too and was also excellent if you are looking for Gas / OG types.

• Like 2

Just now, DeltaMelter said:

@brock1 They were Jelly Donutz direct from Humboldt Seed Company - different & somewhat better than the Hella Jelly imho. Less variation and stronger too potency wise.

I will probably run them again one day but the HSO Cali Octane was done in 8 weeks too and was also excellent if you are looking for Gas / OG types.

I have heard good stuff about the octane. Don't think I will be buying any soon though. I have a NL hybrid mother that been kept around by a local from the early 90's to grow. I have got the psychosis cut in the post from a friend whos hold onto it since around 2010. I want to run mac v2 & slurricane & slurricane #7 for my next few grows. So time & space won't be around to try new stuff really.  I have 4 sweet tubs filled with seeds I need to get through :hippy:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

@brock1 The Cali Octane were ready for harvest at day 55 - better yielder than the Jelly cultivars too, will run these again one day as I have some in the fridge

large.Cali-Octane-D55b.jpglarge.Cali-Octane-D55c.jpglarge.Cali-Octane-D55d.jpg

• Like 11

Thanks for all your replies - been struggling with illness but have been looking into the suggestions

@Peregrine the green poisons another I had looked into but heard very mixed reviews on the smoke how did you rate the final product? I actually butchered the fast version of this on my first grow

Had settled on the Hella jelly and blueberry muffin both from shop but struggled to find anywhere local who stocked or even anywhere open with them both in stock who could dispatch ( one company got back to me but email went junkbox - meh wrong time of year)

Sure the suggested strains will help at a later date or someone else with a similar dilemma but I've decided to run some 9+weekers with a shorter veg but higher numbers than I'd like

@brock1 damn that's quick and actually looks plenty well done

@DeltaMelter both them jelly's got potential but that cali octane as I bit of me - might go onto my long list of to trys

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eldo said:

@Peregrine the green poisons another I had looked into but heard very mixed reviews on the smoke how did you rate the final product?

Green Poison is a decent smoke, I'm sure there's plenty of info on it in the Sweet Seeds section of the site. I've moved on to other things, still some photoperiods but mainly regs so I can do a bit of pollen chucking to amuse myself.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Eldo said:

@DeltaMelter both them jelly's got potential but that cali octane as I bit of me - might go onto my long list of to trys

Yes those Cali Octane were freebies too with my Jelly order so I was even more pleased how they turned out. Bought a pack on the back of it to go in the fridge so hopefully I'll get a similar result.

• Like 1