8 week finisher

Eldo

Sure this has been asked before but can't find any recent threads so will ask again -

Must be feminised and not fast versions

I'm looking at:

Mohan ram

&

Hella jelly - will they finish in time?

Would like an indica Dom and sativa Dom but main thing as they finish in time

What you recommend?

I've ran Mohan ram, they were 8-9 weekers, more like 9!

S.a.d, cream caramel, gorilla cookies and purple punch were all decent, although the s.a.d was the quickest if I remember correctly but all done in 8-9 :yep:

All indicas though, although the purple punch was probably the most daytime smoke and had a lovely flavour like sweet purple incense.:skin_up:

Crystal candy, sweet cheese and mandarin something, all pretty crap but just my observations.

I'm actually looking for a quickish sativa atm, I'm running blue digiberry, Nepjam and green mountain grape.

Good luck buddy 

:yinyang:

Edited by Shaggy1
  • Like 4

I haven't actually run it myself, but I've  been told Blueberry Muffin from HSC is a quick finisher, it's a pretty good smoke, more tasty than strong. 

• Like 3

I have a slurriking mother here that can be chopped at just over 4 weeks but I take it at 7. Theirs phenos in slurriking to i have seen on YouTube finish around the same time. I will upload a pic tomorrow if I remember if not feel free to tag me to remind me :bong:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, brock1 said:

I have a slurriking mother here that can be chopped at just over 4 weeks but I take it at 7. Theirs phenos in slurriking to i have seen on YouTube finish around the same time. I will upload a pic tomorrow if I remember if not feel free to tag me to remind me :bong:

Fukin great butty in 42 yrs of growing dope I've never heard of this lol  I've seen dope stunted at 20 days duw to bad cultivation lol  Tbh I've never had a dope plant take less than 9 weeks of flowering :headpain:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

Tbh I've never had a dope plant take less than 9 weeks of flowering :headpain:

I suppose that depends on how much amber you want to see before the chop but I know where you're coming from, I don't take much notice of the breeder's advice wrt flowering time. If a strain actually takes 10 weeks they won't tell you that because they will sell less... most growers want it asap. Green Poison will have 20% amber trichs after 7 weeks though.

I've got 4 clones of Dinafem's Cheese on the go, 50-60 days? Not a chance, I'm at day 53 and they will go 65-70 days.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

Fukin great butty in 42 yrs of growing dope I've never heard of this lol  I've seen dope stunted at 20 days duw to bad cultivation lol  Tbh I've never had a dope plant take less than 9 weeks of flowering :headpain:

Big wow m8 i am 42 also been growing since I was 17yr old started smoking weed at 11yr old. Never seen it myself until this 1 plant. Ho & for the record before you go thinking your special even though you no longer grow i have been on forums since 2003 documenting my grows a little before you. Keep your fucking BS to your damb self you fucking idiot. I am bad as a dog right now & have no fucking time for your shit you 1 clone pony & yes I have had psychosis & livers ect & it was before you get them. Your nothing fucking special other than a over inflated ego that doesn't even grow any more. Go take a look on YouTube because just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean no one else as its right their for all to see just type in slurricane. 2 mins & I will down load the picture of mine at 4 weeks 2 day's. Fucking attitude stinks from a man that grow mostly a gifted cut & doesn't grow any more. Now piss off after this because I will be on later purely to bloke you :wanker:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I haven't actually run it myself, but I've  been told Blueberry Muffin from HSC is a quick finisher, it's a pretty good smoke, more tasty than strong. 

You've got me tempted now, I had a self imposed seed buying ban, but I really want a terpy Blueberry lol

• Like 2

https://youtu.be/7qBbSmJl_Mk?si=7MkbWT2S5hZNlQozlarge.Resizer_17036976119061.jpeglarge.Resizer_17036976122973.jpeglarge.Resizer_17036976126385.jpeg

1 minute ago, Slippy One said:

Let the moron fest begin 

Don't see why he thinks its okay to call people bad growers. Sick right now & don't need his shit. I said I would get the pics & here they are. 1 is 4 weeks 2 days other 2 pics are 7 weeks & 2 day's. Same bud on the same plant. Theirs a link to the YouTube 42 day pheno. Cant be arsed with the self proclaimed best grower in the world & his gifted 1 grow wonder clone to be honest. I am going back to bed. To everyone else I hope you all have a great day :hippy: 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

You've got me tempted now, I had a self imposed seed buying ban, but I really want a terpy Blueberry lol

It doesn't actually have any Blueberry in it I don't think, but it ticks alot of the same boxes, not just flavour. 

• Like 1