Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

@Punta Roja I know just what you mean mate lol

I love the whole adventure of doing things in the wild tbh but it's a pita at times.

Had some crazy times but also some bum clenching moments but the thrill it gives me can't be bought for love nor money.

I'd love a garden but I just know I'd prob get very carried away and just fill it with canna 👀

The thought of being able to be around my plants everyday and being able to give them all my love and attention makes it so appealing to me.

Being able to potter around daily tending to there every need would be great for my mental health as it does seem to be the only time I'm truly happy and nothing else really matters.

Maybe one day I will have my very own little space to do my thing :)

I always love to follow your garden antics and I doff my cap to your commitment to the LD, true dedication to the cause 👍

look forward to seeing it all unfold for the coming season.

Best of luck with your hacks PR I will be lurking in the shade having a nosey :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

Hahaha love that,great minds indeed :idea:

I would say late one night as it’s lot to late go get them chems even if you don’t do it this season but I think if you treat and put fresh coco and swamp bags and cover with weed membrane.

really hoping  you work something out and the auto open nighttime only visit may be worth a go and expanding?

ps thanks for the brand life saver 🫡

Big love brother

stig 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Ps doing well thanks for asking, hope your good and get a plan together

big love dude 

stig 

• Like 1

@Revive don't stress dude. I'm absolutely certain you'll get some bits out. Make sure your health is where it needs to be. Maybe rummage through your seed collection and fire out some randoms, see what's occurring.... 

Whatever you do, stay blessed brother!

• Like 4

Sounds like you need to get yourself off to Spain! Could legally have 3 monsters on your balcony chill and smoke with 😎 Like the others have already said, can’t see you without any plants this season dude, even if it does go to shit you can always scrap it and not go back. Sacrificial testers is a great idea. Got a good feeling about the weather this year, let’s hope it’s a blinder.

Be lucky 🤞

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Sounds like you need to get yourself off to Spain! Could legally have 3 monsters on your balcony chill and smoke with 😎 Like the others have already said, can’t see you without any plants this season dude, even if it does go to shit you can always scrap it and not go back. Sacrificial testers is a great idea. Got a good feeling about the weather this year, let’s hope it’s a blinder.

Be lucky 🤞

a man talking sense @Aphatspliff, Spain Portugal, my kinda language there brother!!!

i got the same feeling about the weather this year !!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Revive, reckon you might be onto something with revisiting the auto plot. 

Maybe keep things a bit smaller, more manageable this season? A few autos, only visit occasionally. Less stress, see what happens?

I'm going small this season. No indoors growing, just low numbers outdoors. Less to worry about, and if all goes tits up I've got plenty from last year to keep me going. So it really is "just for fun" this summer...

• Like 1

On 29/02/2024 at 06:07, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive don't stress dude. I'm absolutely certain you'll get some bits out. Make sure your health is where it needs to be. Maybe rummage through your seed collection and fire out some randoms, see what's occurring.... 

Whatever you do, stay blessed brother!

Sorry dude I've only just seen this message so wasn't being rude.

You know me to well lol I'll get something out no doubt..got loads of autos from SS so I'll have a look see what I fancy..tbh I'm thinking about making seeds again lol

I prob need to test a few of last years crosses however there pretty immature so probably won't be any good but you never know mucker.

Hope your well my brother 

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

Big ups @Revive the great story teller ;) 

get them autos out dust of the gear and get out breeding and get upto all sorts of Hackery!!!

pa watch the foxes lol 

• Haha 1

On 29/02/2024 at 13:43, Aphatspliff said:

Sounds like you need to get yourself off to Spain! Could legally have 3 monsters on your balcony

If only bro, that's like a dream really for me.

Sorry for the late reply, again only just seen this message.

Not sure I'm getting all the notifications since the site update no idea why.

Yeah I think a few testers on the main plot to see if this septoria is going to rear its ugly head again.

I need to get on it don't I lol

Can't be letting my fellow gorillas down.. really appreciate you guys support, your all giving me a little shove to get my game on and it's probably just what I need.

Be lucky my bro :yinyang:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

Big ups @Revive the great story teller ;) 

get them autos out dust of the gear and get out breeding and get upto all sorts of Hackery!!!

pa watch the foxes lol 

The head is ticking brother stig

And it's all thanks to my fellow gorillas.

Fuking foxes lol I might even dress up like 1 and stalk those fukers to see how they like it :rofl:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Crow River said:

I'm going small this season. No indoors growing

Thought you been a bit quiet brother, you OK?

Good to see you back posting again :)

I'm gonna get my arse in gear once this big job is finished and see what I fancy..

dew autos and a bit of pollen chucking I reckon.

hope all is good in the hood

be lucky crow :yinyang:

It’s all love and us guerrillas are a strange little tribe of eccentrics ain’t we :ninja:🦍

Hahaha 😝 

Now this is why we need the videos lol 

3 minutes ago, Revive said:

Fuking foxes lol I might even dress up like 1 and stalk those fukers to see how they like it :rofl:

that’s one funny thought my man lol

re septoria.. try it and treat it winter if you have to being such a bountiful honey pot of a spot

• Like 1

Just now, Stigofthedank said:

It’s all love and us guerrillas are a strange little tribe of eccentrics ain’t we :ninja:🦍

Hahaha 😝 

We are indeed brother lol

Gonna get some fungicide knocked up next weekend and start spraying everything..soil,  perimeter, canes, the fuking lot ;)

Gonna order the bits I need then I know I will get at it, can't be wasting money now.

Gonna test a few of the beans from last season, you never know there could be some crackers in those if they germ stiggy boy 🦍

Even if it goes to shit I will at least have some fun trying I guess 👍

• Like 1

Got to love the guerrilla familia on uk420 🦍 :pitchfork: Flying the flag for uk sungrown!!!

45 minutes ago, Revive said:

Gonna get some fungicide knocked up next weekend and start spraying everything..soil,  perimeter, canes, the fuking lot ;)

there’s the boy ;) can’t be watching that without trying dude fuck :sweaty: proper heart break hotel last year but silver lining is there ! 

46 minutes ago, Revive said:

Gonna test a few of the beans from last season, you never know there could be some crackers in those if they germ stiggy boy 🦍

there is some pure fire in there 🔥🎉

come on ganja gods 🙏🤞 everything crossed for you … no pun intended lol 

can I gift you any autos from my ever growing stash to repay a favour and help save you pennies ??

• Like 1