Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

17 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

@Revive I bought the filter kit it gets clogged very easily I don't use it anymore 

Good to know hillbilly, saved me a few quid that has 👍

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Crow River said:

@Revive absolutely, that's what it's all about. Also once you have the equipment, it's pennies to make your own booze. Especially if the ingredients are either free (fruit and plants) or cheap (sugar, yeast, water). Same philosophy as growing your own...

For sure crow, makes perfect sense 👍

• Like 1

Anyway, yeah coconut oil's the way to go for infusions. Cheap and not prone to going rancid like butter. If you stir in some soya lecithin to the infused oil it will extend the shelf life. Keeping it somewhere cool or in the fridge helps too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Anyway, yeah coconut oil's the way to go for infusions. Cheap and not prone to going rancid like butter. If you stir in some soya lecithin to the infused oil it will extend the shelf life. Keeping it somewhere cool or in the fridge helps too.

Crow the oil I made a year ago is just as good now as it was when made.. like you say just needs to be kept in the fridge that's all so good for me..

Haven't used any lecithin in mine, I hear sunflower lecithin is the best

• Like 2

Boys the butter is for greed and  “ I do love a bit of cake” lol hahaha

hahaha I love a good dog but not as much as a good slice of brownie!! Even better when I can do both 🦍 mad bastard ain’t i

gonna get on the coconut oil this season, big ups @Revive @Crow River and @Hole in the clouds go get that plot my man

big love stig 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

“ I do love a bit of cake” lol hahaha

I've seen your baking mush 👀

You'd have a fair shout on the great canna bake off stiggy ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Revive Good luck this year pal

Lovely looking oil there.

I can't handle edibles, i never get the dosage right and end up messed right up

I try little at a time which never seems to kick in until i eat more and more thinking it's not working

Then, Bamb and the craziness takes over and i don't know what's real and what's not for hours 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Revive said:

I've seen your baking mush 👀

You'd have a fair shout on the great canna bake off stiggy ;)

Why thanks 🙏 that’s a hell of a compliment ;)

I would love the canna bake off, shit 🥳 that’s a good idea we are just in the wrong country, fucking shame that is

lol

• Like 1

@BluePeter thanks bro..

Yeah it's kinda hard judging edibles.

For me it's a pretty fine line as to what's enjoyable and what's not..I get panic attacks parra and start to freak out if I go too far..I find taking small doses at least 2 hours apart stops the whole overload thing but I know just what you mean..taking it that way seems to work for me now but I still have my moments.

At night I take some before bed then pretty much each time I wake for a piss sometimes 3/4 times I top up but I'm sure it's more frequent than every 2 hours as I don't sleep well at all but because I'm drifting in and out consciousness I don't have the panic attacks so i end up pretty out of it but it's enjoyable..I wake up in a right old state lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

Why thanks 🙏 that’s a hell of a compliment ;)

I would love the canna bake off, shit 🥳 that’s a good idea we are just in the wrong country, fucking shame that is

lol

That's would be fun brother wouldn't it..

You made some tasty treats and plenty of :yinyang:

It would be amazing !! So good to the point I am thinking let’s go to a legal country and start this thing hahaha

lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm feeling a bit lost with what to do this season.. 

Few of my fellow guerrillas are now starting there diarys for the coming season and it's making me feel a bit left out.

Problem is I've made no plans at all so far and have some issues to deal with that are causing me concerns.

I had a massive septoria at my main plot last season as some of you may remember and this is making me a little sceptical as to whether or not it is going to rear its ugly head again this season.

Originally I'd planned to use a fungicide early season to try and kill anything that may have overwintered and then some trichoderma closer to getting started.

However with the plot being where it is and the sheer lack of cover I've not been able to get anything done and I'm now a bit worried about using the chemicals without adequate time for it to fully breakdown so nothing is still be present in the soil I'm treating.

This has left me wondering if I should even bother this season or just sit it out altogether.

I do have plenty of weed still so no real need to fill jars as such but I know I will be very jealous of what everyone else is up to if I'm not playing too.

My fear is putting in all the effort which I really don't mind and then getting the plot ravenged again with yet another uncontrollable outbreak.

I think I may have even been to blame for it being on the plot in the first place because I've never had an issue with it before and I did bring in a lot of organic matter from the woods last season..a lot of it was from the remains of a very rotten tree and I've a feeling its come from there but can't be sure.

Could have been spread but the tiny snail infestation I had last year even or just by the fact it was so wet that it just spread.

Its a tough 1 this and I'm really not sure of the best thing to do tbh.

Just sharing my thoughts folks :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :lucky:

Atb 

☀️

Thanks shumroom 👍 

• Like 1

You can't set this one out brother you are to entertaining with your antics I know you are limited in places to put a plot maybe a couple small ones kind of hidden in plain site or I think I remember you saying there was cornfields nearby maybe give that a shot it worked good for me last year not so good the year before but will be putting more in the corn this year and hope for the best come on dude gotta be something you can do we need the laughs you provide @Revive