Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

4 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

can I gift you any autos from my ever growing stash to repay a favour and help save you pennies

Got a shit load in the stash stig.. but thank you kindly for the offer brother ;)

Gonna test some of those beans this weekend, if they pop they can sit on the window cill for the time being..any dodgy knocks on the door they can go over the balcony lol

I'm hopeful there will be some action and if there is it will be game on stiggy boy 🦍

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@ReviveI've been sticking pins in your doll ever since.... PAL!!! 

Only bants fam..... 

Glad to see you're limbering up somewhat.... Here comes the 600 page diary whoop whoop.... 

Nowt finer than sitting in the back garden with a glass of wine and a spliff, whilst Mrs Jones leans over my shoulder and gently whispers "who the fuck is revive? He's got a lot to say".... I used to lose an entire weekend to fast drugs and excessive day drinking. Now it's just trying to keep up with your antics my good man.... 

Bless up thisen....

• Like 3
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Thought you been a bit quiet brother, you OK?

Good to see you back posting again :)

I'm gonna get my arse in gear once this big job is finished and see what I fancy..

dew autos and a bit of pollen chucking I reckon.

hope all is good in the hood

be lucky crow :yinyang:

I'm fine, dude. Just been taking a bit of a break, getting on with other stuff.

TBH wasn't sure if I'd grow anything this year, but I have a hankering to get a few plants out there after all...

The way I see it now is, if you don't need to grow (and neither of us do - at least for a while) then keep things manageable, and try and enjoy it. So that's no to big numbers, huge monster plants, back breaking soil and water runs, and all that. Keep the grow petite and hopefully it'll be sweet. :) A lot less effort too. Anyway, that's my approach for this season, we'll see what happens!

Will be interesting to see what you do, but as I said maybe the auto plot could be a focus? Whatever you decide, maybe a lower energy, lower risk (to health and security) grow is in order?

• Like 3

Best of luck this year @Revive.  I’ll be following along picking up some valuable knowledge and wishing you an abundant harvest throughout.
 I’m in the same boat as you @Crow River. I’ll put a few out but moving town so need to do a complete recce of the place. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

Best of luck this year @Revive.  I’ll be following along picking up some valuable knowledge and wishing you an abundant harvest throughout.
 I’m in the same boat as you @Crow River. I’ll put a few out but moving town so need to do a complete recce of the place. 

Hey brother good to hear from you,

Thanks man 👍

How fatherhood? Hope all is well on the home front.

What happened to you last season, did you get up to much?

Look forward to seeing what you get up to this season.

Be lucky dude :yinyang:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Crow River said:

I'm fine, dude. Just been taking a bit of a break, getting on with other stuff.

Good to hear all is well crow :)

yeah mate even when your up to your eyeballs in bud it's hard not to get involved.

you had a cracking season last year and I'm pleased to hear the jars are full and plenty.

your right i should keep things more manageable really but again once you start you know how it gets.

what you going to be playing with crow any ideas?

wishing you well my man

be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive, it will be mostly a handful of autos this season, less hanging around waiting for them to finish. Might also try to grow a couple of fast/early versions that were hit hard by rot last year, see if they do any better. The only full season strain lined up is White Widow Duck.....dunno if it will finish up here mind you.

That's it, keeping it small. Well I say that, but numbers start stacking up fast. Made some notes for the planned grow the other day and it's coming out at twenty plants! May need to trim that back a bit... 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Revive Fatherhood is awesome bro thank you. Life’s good :) 

I neglected my plants last year unfortunately. Mrs had a rough pregnancy & I didn’t allow myself the time to look after them. 
I’ve just moved up into the mountains. Tiny village with less than 1,000 people here. Now I don’t know what to do with myself! Haha. Will definitely try some autos for a summer harvest :) I’m not sure how photoperiods would do at this altitude. 
thanks dude :) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

I’m not sure how photoperiods would do at this altitude. 

Well you know what they say dude there is only 1 way to find out ;)

You can be a mountain gorilla 🦍

Be lucky mush :yinyang:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Gonna give myself a little pat on the back I think :)

been combustion free now for a little over 4 months, I'm pretty amazed I got here tbh but I think it's safe to say it's out my life forever.

couple weeks back I met a friend for a walk in the woods, we normally have a little smoke and a can or 2..didn't want to take the tm2 out because I'd probably break the fuking thing.

so I thought I'd spoil myself and tried to smoke a pure joint....fuking rank it was 2 puffs and I hated it, smelt great but it's just not for me anymore.

happy to say it's mission accomplished :)

be lucky y'all  :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 13

@Revive   Awesome mucker !!!       Big congrats 👍
I found the exact same thing ,   the ritual of rolling & dry pull is sublime , the smell of it burning is heavenly .......then the taste ...almost puked lol    

I will stick with my choc / mct and honey !   

• Like 7

Congrats on that, am making that journey slowly also. 
you’re right there, when u haven’t smoked in a while your taste buds come back to life and the taste of combustion is unbearable, which makes it easier to keep it up

• Like 1

That’s good going man, FairPlay. How are you consuming, vaping? 
I tried one of them expensive mighty vapes recently a pal owns, loved it. 
Lungs will be all the better for it

Edited by AnonyMice
Past tense - should be present

9 minutes ago, OldFord said:

then the taste ...almost puked

Thanks my brother :)

your right every other part of it I enjoyed until I breathed it in..my God I can't not get my head around why I loved them so much now, 40+ years and now I hate it.

crazy how things change even after decades :)

lungs ain't perfect but there's no more wheezing and coughing all day so I'm very grateful of that.

hope your feeling OK mucker

big love 🥰

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mad Barry said:

Congrats on that, am making that journey slowly

Thanks bro..it was tough at first but like you say after a while it tastes so rank..its almost like I couldn't go back to it now even if I wanted to.

Wishing you the best of luck in being combustion free for the foreseeable :yinyang:

• Like 3