I want stop smoking!! Help

Amnesialocal

3 hours ago, KC said:

See now I never had that, I didn't smoke with tobacco though. I was wondering if the amount I cough when I got the vape is normal though. Apparently you're meant to sip vapes. I toke em like a spliff with a blockage at the end. Certainly does the trick :bong:

Are you?  I jam as much into my lungs at a time as I can.  As you say, it firkin works!

Yeah, I was smoking baccy with mine.  I understand weed smoke is far less deleterious to your lungs health.  I still refuse to believe it isn't harmful though.  It's literally smoke in your lungs.

Each to their own though.  I have no axe to grind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KC said:

Well I've been doing avb caps at work, done 1 each day and it was very mellowing, wouldn't say I was stoned but it's nice. Did 2 today, again not like doing a cap of normal decarbed weed but nice all the same. 1 cap of decarbed weed can be a bit much for work :stoned:

So just think if you vape and don't take the temps too high you can use the weed again. 

What do you do sweet?

• 3 months later...

Update March 2024

I am failing miserably :(

I use nothing the vape...I have just achieved reducing the amount of tobacco in the joints...but increasing the amount of weed 😒🤔😎

Still smoking lot of tobacco, when I am travelling, because I don't have weed, because work, because I am lazy and ....

F..k me