I want stop smoking!! Help

Amnesialocal

12 minutes ago, Mr mcgregor said:

smoking was a walk in the park compared to quitting alcohol!

I'm the same, the difference is I wanted to quit smoking and I don't want to quit drinking. Makes a hell of a difference doesn't it :lookaround:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amnesialocal said:

Can be used hash or rosin with mighty?

Yes they can.  You need to either put it on top of some ground flower, or get some of the mesh pads storz & bickel (or thrid parties) sell, which sits in the chamber and provides a base to put the extracts on or in.  They work pretty well, though you need a higher average temperature than you do for flower.

On 15/11/2023 at 1:32 AM, thekingofobsolete said:

Imo keep chonging on the baccy bach otherwise if ya give up the baccy ewe be on the fat bastards diet....every fuka I know stopped smoking got fat as fuk lol  I smoke an oz of pueblo blue every 3 days ....I'm slim see 11 stone with my gummers on.  I can't be doing fat bastards :yes:  BTW I got the lungs of a 2 Yr old on the flat...lol   bore da :yep:

I can perfectly understand you....exactly the same here

Nicotine- I switched to vaping for about 5 years then just went cold turkey off that easier to quit vaping than smoking. Saying that from what I understand these vapes now are all owned by big tobacco companies and have stuff added to improve the hit and also use nicotine salts? Bet that makes them much harder to quit. I was making my own liquid. 
When I started using cannabis again after many years I used a glass pipe. Still do and smoke pure joints also. Sometimes a pure joint will last me 3 days. I was using marshmallow leaf to mix but now will just smoke a little bit and let it go out till I want more. I still use marshmallow leaf in the butt not to waste herb.

When I was smoking tobacco mixed weed joints years ago I’d smoke 15-20 a day. I’m starting to look at alternatives now because I have a smokers cough once again after 18 months of smoking weed. 

Edited by Hole in the clouds
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

I guess someone already mentioned but, is there any alternative to tobacco for joints?

Weed. I've said it before, probably here and I'm not trying to sound pricky... if you need something to roll the joint with, add weed or roll a smaller joint. Nothing will 'fill' the joint like tobacco unless it's got nicotine in it. 

Good luck with it, each and all. Every fag you don't have or skip and every time you stop smoking is a win. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keye said:

Weed. I've said it before, probably here and I'm not trying to sound pricky... if you need something to roll the joint with, add weed or roll a smaller joint. Nothing will 'fill' the joint like tobacco unless it's got nicotine in it. 

Good luck with it, each and all. Every fag you don't have or skip and every time you stop smoking is a win. 

But burn not very well, and it is a bit difficult from time to time to smoke it.

4 hours ago, Hole in the clouds said:

I’m starting to look at alternatives now because I have a smokers cough once again after 18 months of smoking weed. 

Well it's eating or vaping really. I mainly vape as its more controllable. Only thing is vaping makes me cough whilst smoking never did, I don't mean in general I just mean whilst I'm vaping. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, KC said:

Well it's eating or vaping really. I mainly vape as its more controllable. Only thing is vaping makes me cough whilst smoking never did, I don't mean in general I just mean whilst I'm vaping. 

I don't know if it is the same for you, but vaping, I tend to cough - when I have a huge lung-full of vapour, but I don't cough when I am not vaping.  When I was smoking, I was coughing every now and again ALL day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MidgeSmith said:

was coughing every now and again ALL day.

See now I never had that, I didn't smoke with tobacco though. I was wondering if the amount I cough when I got the vape is normal though. Apparently you're meant to sip vapes. I toke em like a spliff with a blockage at the end. Certainly does the trick :bong:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KC said:

Well it's eating or vaping really. I mainly vape as it’s more controllable. Only thing is vaping makes me cough whilst smoking never did, I don't mean in general I just mean whilst I'm vaping. 

Need to sit down and have a read/watch some videos on herb vaporisers but never get round to it. I haven’t a clue at the moment but it’s definitely something I need to do in the near future. Edibles need too much planning and like you say less controllable but I’m using more and more. 

• Like 1

Well I've been doing avb caps at work, done 1 each day and it was very mellowing, wouldn't say I was stoned but it's nice. Did 2 today, again not like doing a cap of normal decarbed weed but nice all the same. 1 cap of decarbed weed can be a bit much for work :stoned:

So just think if you vape and don't take the temps too high you can use the weed again.