Monster outdoor strains

Crow River

So it’s size and size and quality then? Think I will take a seat most big plants I’ve grown haven’t always been the best so I will pull up a chair and look at these big plants that are banging.Allready I have seen big plants I have grown but I wouldn’t have them in my personal top five for anything other than size.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crow River said:

@Arbre Medicinal that may be true, but I'm not sure they'll produce so well at 56ºN. lol Maybe in your neck of the woods they might...

Possibly I'll run a wee tester of either the Terp & Tonic or the Tropical Zmoothie though, I owe Mark a test grow of one of those strains.

Bang some in a castle grounds plenty around brother . Peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

Just noticed you have grown Frisian duck llast year purple pheno from the dew box full how was that.I bet it was banging yeah looks the bees knees.goohfy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Crow River said:

Mate, that wasn't an appeal for seeds! lol I'm just trying to cut down on my seed buying/acquiring habit, and use up some of the ones I already own... :) 

That said, if next season's monster mash works out, it could become a regular thing... ;) 

Its all good mate :yep:     You know im more than happy to share  &  theres so many beans kicking around the fridge !    

Poss chuck a list up of your beans and poss someone may have some monster feedback :george:

• Like 1

@Goohfy, last year was Auto Duck, grew Frisian Duck (and Auto Duck) this year. A few still out, here's one in an outdoors ScrOG this evening. They're supposed to get pretty big too if given enough time...

large.IMG_20231107_164554.jpeglarge.IMG_20231107_164618.jpeg

• Like 4

Just now, Crow River said:

@Goohfy, last year was Auto Duck, grew Frisian Duck (and Auto Duck) this year. A few still out, here's one in an outdoors ScrOG this evening. They're supposed to get pretty big too if given enough time...

large.IMG_20231107_164554.jpeglarge.IMG_20231107_164618.jpeg

Nice one well done.

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

Poss chuck a list up of your beans and poss someone may have some monster feedback

It would take far too long to list my seed collection! lol I have a hand written list, pages and pages of it...

I've been looking through it and researching to see which strains get big, and which stay small. That's how I came up with the list here. :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Crow River said:

It would take far too long to list my seed collection! lol I have a hand written list, pages and pages of it...

I've been looking through it and researching to see which strains get big, and which stay small. That's how I came up with the list here. :yep:

Thats why i tend to empty my generic tubs regularly lol      I just seem to amass beans !!     So unless it go's into the favs tub ... i clear them out to others in need :yep:

• Like 3

I grew a single Cream Carmel from Sweets this year will be growing more next year one of my favorites from this season and she was no slouch around seven feet or a better and about as wide

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Thats why i tend to empty my generic tubs regularly lol      I just seem to amass beans !!     So unless it go's into the favs tub ... i clear them out to others in need :yep:

That's great, and I think a good thing to do. 

My issue is that since I started growing, I looked for different types of strains at different stages. Then maybe went a bit crazy last year and early this, getting beans here and there. I'm almost at the stage of "choice paralysis", a common syndrome for anyone who shops online a lot... lol 

So, apart from subbies, I'm going to try and not buy more seeds, and grow a few more of the beans that I already have. Reduce the stockpile a bit... :) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I grew a single Cream Carmel from Sweets this year will be growing more next year one of my favorites from this season and she was no slouch around seven feet or a better and about as wide

Another one for the B-list I think. The nearest I have to Cream Caramel is some Royal Creamatic, which is an auto... :) 

• Like 2

The biggest plants I've ever grown was the Super#61s I grew this season. Absolute monsters.

The plot I put them in does have amazing soil and all day sun but I have grew other strains there and never had such big girls.

However it's also worth considering the season we just had. Really weird, weather wise. I'm not sure if it helped growth or impeded it? Who knows lol

• Like 4

the secret of big guerilla plants...... imho   in 4 out of 5 present summers.....

picture from this site...

large.P1020424__1497970030_24378.jpg

make it rain when you want....

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1