Monster outdoor strains

Crow River

I got flc for next Yr  and fld after seeing you guys this year I'm well excited to fast forward a year from now to see how much weed I crop. 

Related on root depth and spread. I'm reading that big plants can sink roots as deep as five feet! Also as wide as 14 feet! So that soil is really going to need to be prepped hard... lol 

3 hours ago, Crow River said:

Okay, think I have found another monster strain in my collection. From the unforgettable KC Brains, T.N.R. (Top Nederland Ras) is an old Dutch outdoor Thai strain. Seedfinder info says it will grow up to 4 metres high! And a couple of reviews agree. So add that to the list...

pff..4 meter...thats a night mare....with wind.... :( ...better top a few times...and keep the buts smaller.... my best size is 2.20 meter.... i hate bigger plants.... and i have no strairway to heaven on my plot :) 

my 2 cents...

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

23/08/2010    royal dane...garden grow with tlc...and watering

the guy is 2.00 meter.... :) 

post-6678-1283354909_thumb.jpg

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 5

2 of the new strains from Seedstockers claim to be able to produce up to 2kg per plant, that's the Terp & Tonic and the Tropical Zmoothie, actually the Zmoothie is supposed to yield up to 2.5kg per plant. 

• Like 1

@Arbre Medicinal that may be true, but I'm not sure they'll produce so well at 56ºN. lol Maybe in your neck of the woods they might...

Possibly I'll run a wee tester of either the Terp & Tonic or the Tropical Zmoothie though, I owe Mark a test grow of one of those strains.

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

Watch the TNR ran it back around 06-07 it grew huge looked like big pine trees fifteen footers at least but they all were hermaphrodite they might be be ok now though and totally agree with @DutchFox tall plants are a pain in the ass forgot how much so till the Chelato and Panama this year couldnt reach but halfway up them 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Crow River said:

@Goohfy, ach, one grower's best is another's bubble bag fodder. All about BIG this one, good to know it did the job for you that way anyhow. :) :hippy:

It was shit but it was a Monster which I thought is what you was after green pheno good but I have never had a big plant purple fucking massive but dog shite so is it but mixed up.peace Goohfy

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Frisian dew biggest outdoor strain I have ever done not the best but big lass.peace Goohfy 

Hence the biggest not the best now I am going to have to think what the best strain I’ve ran fucking hell see you in two maybe three days aha ha peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

Fuck it cream caramel sweet seeds lovely pheno in 4 out of twelve in one plot but never will I get her again no cuts offspring probably maybe the one absolutely lovely and when she was done I fucking knew cut cut fuck mother for years to come but hey you win some and totally lose a banger.peace Goohfy.