Dutch Passion White Widow Hempy

sroporilshoot

1 hour ago, latigid aikon said:

It wasn't mouldy was it?

Did the yellow leaves pull off the plant easily with no resistance?

Hello mate...It wasn't mouldy (relief), cheers. I done the leaf pull and it was solid. I had the dreaded mould a few grows ago and lost about 20%.  It just looked like it finished off but, the dry crumble of the top has me perplexed. 

Cheers

• Like 1

Just now, sroporilshoot said:

It just looked like it finished off but, the dry crumble of the top has me perplexed. 

I've seen it once or twice caused by excess light but then the bud is usually bleached white too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Happy New Year to all.

It may not have been a white Christmas but, it certainly was a white New Years Eve!

She came out from 72 hours of darkness looking not like a widow but, more a snow princess decked out in all her finary. Plenty of admiration, a few pics for posterity (paparazzi were everywhere lol) Then as often happens at these fancy do's some bstd slipped her a mickey and she'd lost her head before midight

large.A.jpg

Anywez she's now hanging in the tent for the drying. Being in the garage I'm kinda in the lap of the gods but, I'll do all I can to get a nice slow dry. It's been about 20 weeks in the making, it can really spoil the outcome if it dries a bit fast.

There's really not a lot I can say about Dutch Passion White Widow that hasn't already been said. Easy to grow, no probs to top, buds go for it in the last 2 weeks, solid buds a fair way down the plant, for a 250w led (scopex) I'm well impressed.

I didn't see anymore nana's or dangly bits so that was a result. What did surpise me was how relatively light the pot was after 3 days in the dark, I wasn't expecting much uptake but, she did.

Bit of a fuel'y smell on my hands after handling her...must have been that mickey she got slipped!

large.5.JPGlarge_12.JPGlarge.4.JPGlarge.S.jpglarge.U.jpglarge_11.JPGlarge_13.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge.E.jpglarge.G.jpglarge.O.jpglarge.T.jpg

large.D.jpglarge.B.jpg

ATB to everyone, I'll update the diary as the drying progresses.

Cheers for dropping by.

Edited by sroporilshoot
wrong pic
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Turned out great,monster,buds looking sweet.

ATB

Thanks man....Cheers

Well done man! :realcool: She looks super frosty, Icy queen style, which is exactly what our White Widow is known for. I'm glad to hear that the troubles you seemed to be having turned out fine and didn't ruin the bud eventually. With so many compact white tops I bet this White Widow will give you quite some headstash to cover the first months of 2024. Enjoy it man! :skin_up:

And thanks for the review and growing her the way you did, impressed!:thumsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Well done man! :realcool: She looks super frosty, Icy queen style, which is exactly what our White Widow is known for. I'm glad to hear that the troubles you seemed to be having turned out fine and didn't ruin the bud eventually. With so many compact white tops I bet this White Widow will give you quite some headstash to cover the first months of 2024. Enjoy it man! :skin_up:

And thanks for the review and growing her the way you did, impressed!:thumsup:

Cheers man... I'm sure there'll be a few full jars after drying/trimming. I'll let you know the yield when done.  I think there's a lot to be said about the older classics which, White Widow has got to be among.

Thanks

• Like 3