Dutch Passion White Widow Hempy

sroporilshoot

looking lovely, nearly ready to pot up, how long do you give her after that til flip?  wow 4 days between feeds, I usually feed my 15l buckets 3 1/2litres every 2 days, the macmuffin I've got  at 5weeks in bud today is taking an amazing 4 litres a day in 2 hits,

never had a girl this thirsty...hard work to keep up with her tbh, but she's so healthy and buds are plentiful.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, babybloomer said:

looking lovely, nearly ready to pot up, how long do you give her after that til flip?  wow 4 days between feeds, I usually feed my 15l buckets 3 1/2litres every 2 days, the macmuffin I've got  at 5weeks in bud today is taking an amazing 4 litres a day in 2 hits,

never had a girl this thirsty...hard work to keep up with her tbh, but she's so healthy and buds are plentiful.

Cheers man.  The next pot is 32.5l , I used it last time with a decent result. I'll wait until the bucket feels a bit light after two days then pot up, probs towards the weekend.  I really should have fed her after 3 days but got away with it.  The last grow on the big bucket, even during flowering it was every 3 days for feeding. 1 decent plant and minimum maintenance does me fine.  

Are you using a hempy?

wow that's a big hempy! yeah been total hempy for 4 years now....so simple after changing from soil it's almost boring sometimes, no real probs and not 1 bug since. I do different sizes... 5litre if I'm running multi strains, 15litre for single plant grow. sometimes 2litre pop bottles if I'm growing regs then pot-up the girls. I use clay pebbles as rez then perlite only as medium, so, so simple. use a very cheap 2 part powdered fert from the bay and no boosters, so economic too!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, babybloomer said:

wow that's a big hempy! yeah been total hempy for 4 years now....so simple after changing from soil it's almost boring sometimes, no real probs and not 1 bug since. I do different sizes... 5litre if I'm running multi strains, 15litre for single plant grow. sometimes 2litre pop bottles if I'm growing regs then pot-up the girls. I use clay pebbles as rez then perlite only as medium, so, so simple. use a very cheap 2 part powdered fert from the bay and no boosters, so economic too!

Yes the old Hempy takes some beating, especially with the one part nutes.  I'm on perlite res, and 3:1 perlite vermiculite. Have you tried the mix with vermiculite, it  helps giving you a day or 2 between feeds. 

I'm hoping after around 10 days in the big pot it'll be ready to flip. 

• Like 1

Here we are, about day 49 above ground (or somewhere near) fed again today after 3 days,  4l in, 1l out.  EC = 1.2 & pH @ 6.0

She got a nautical lashing down and a bit of a trim where the sune doesn't shine, so to speak lol 

Friday she'll be potted up into the final pot then, we'll see how far I dare take it before flipping ( 0.75 x 0.75 x 2m tent)large.1.jpg 

large.2.jpg

Cheers for dropping by.

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 6

On 29/09/2023 at 2:58 PM, KC said:

I did 2 OSG white widows and they were near identical but nothing at all like widow.

I did 6 and 4 were pretty ordinary, 1 was very dense and potent but still not widow but 1 was about 90% widow that I am still growing and smoking right now. I've also got another pack of 6 to try because I think there is more to find. To be clear it's an S1 of an old Widow cut so you need to expect a pheno hunt I think it's fair to say.

• Like 1

If Carlsberg done transplants ...We wouldn't have needed them! lollol

The berthing master popped round tonight looking like a man who needed a purpose (or a hash n weed joint) The dooby was had after we repotted the WW from bucket to 32.5l container, thought that was the best way round.

It all went rather well and, even managed to re- tie her down without any dimembermant.   The WW was well rooted out and, hardly shook any media out as it was upended, repotted a treat. 

Watered in with 4l of feed: EC 1.2 & Ph @ 1.2, I think I'll mebs giver another 2l tomorrow.

The plan is to let her root this big pot out,  I'm thinking it'll take about 10- 14 days. At that point that'll make it 9 weeks above ground and time for the flip. 

large.06_10_2023.jpglarge.6520683f86ca3_06_10.20232.jpg

Thanks for dropping by

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 6

Day 57 above ground, the White Widow looks to have settled in nicely. She got 4l feed when re-potted plus another 4l the next day. that was last Friday/Saturday. Yesterday the pot was noticibaly lighter so's, this evening (Thursday) gave her 8l at EC 1.3 / pH 5.8, there was 1l of runoff, next time it'll be 10l for a good flush of the res. 

All that's been done is, this morning before lights out, a little more lst, a few leaves snipped to get better air flow and light penetration. I super cropped half a dozen of the top chutes this evening to even things up a bit. She looks to be throwing stuff out everywhere, mebs I've got the White Wanderer pheno lol

Cheerslarge.20231012_104923.jpglarge.20231012_111700.jpglarge.20231012_111859.jpglarge.20231012_182800.jpg

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Abbo52 said:

Hey @sroporilshoot that WW looks like she’s about to explode with bud sites everywhere - spread out like that and with 35L for her roots to fill their boots, she’s going to be impressive  :hippy:

I hope so...I've got me new year stash riding on this lol

Cheers

• Like 1

Bit of an update...Yesterday (day 59), two days after the last tie down and trim she came out for another round of the same.

Just after the two days she'd reverted back to a mini Spaghetti Junction jungle lol  I can't wait to see how she looks in flower! I haven't done a plant as big as this in a small tent.  Last time, I used the same big pot but, the plant was set to grow more upwards than out outwards, it looks like this could be very interesting come the stretch.

This cold dry weather is playing havoc with the RH, down to about 45% during lights on. The Birthing Master (very kind man he is) gifted me a humidifier but it's just a bit to powerful, I had it on a few weeks ago until, the sides of the tent got soaked, I think I'll look into a humidity controller for next time 

Cheers for dropping by

large.20231014_183716.jpglarge.20231014_191236.jpglarge.20231014_191426.jpglarge.20231014_192532.jpg

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Day 69 above ground, it looks like the big pot has rooted out, I left it 5 days between feeds, could have fed after 4 days which, it will be this next time. 

I re-tied her down once more and am now just letting her find her feet. I reckon next week will see the flip. 

Temps have been a steady 28c average, the humidity has been a bit low here and there, I'm in need of a new humidifier, I got a new controller for the humidity which was working fine...until the humidifier packed in lol.  

Feeds have been EC, 1.3 & pH 5.8 - 6.0.  Not much to report really except for the dodgy humidifier, everything is running fine .

large.20231023_175849.jpglarge.20231023_181230.jpglarge.20231023_181236.jpglarge.20231023_181224.jpg

Thanks for dropping by

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are at day 81 and day 10 of flower. All in all things have been pretty steady, Temps average 28c, + -  2 degs.

Feed has been at EC 1.3  and pH of 5.8 - 6.2. Humidity has been a bit up and down, generally around 55%, + -  10%. Still Ionic on grow nutes, next time 50/50 with bloom.

The last feed was after 5 days, it took 12 liters for a 4 liters run off. She's had a bit defoliation, I'm hoping I haven't shocked the plant, we'll see this next few days.

She's still on 200w of led light, It'll be on the 250w (max) before long, the canopy isn't too bad, a few more stragglers will likely have to be chopped next feed.

large.20231103_191343.jpglarge.20231103_182425.jpglarge.20231103_182107.jpglarge.20231023_181224.jpg

Looks like I'll be couting down to Xmas!

Cheers for dropping by.

• Like 9