Dutch Passion White Widow Hempy

sroporilshoot

Well day 37 of 12/12 looked great...

large.20231202_175220.jpg

large.20231202_175938.jpg

Day 38 I saw this

large.20231203_182123.jpglarge.20231203_180028.jpg

Looks like it's all gone a bit South, I'm still deciding what to do, no doubt the plants now seeded.

Cheers

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Is it just one branch or all over, since your this far maybe pick them out if it's not full blown?

Hello mate...I could only see the one branch.  I'm so far in now I'll let it go for a while see what happens. 

6 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Maybe remove just that branch?

I took it off last night but looking at it now I can't really tell which branch it was on  ...bugger

• Like 1

Day 42 flower. I haven't a clue how this grow is now gonna turn out but, no point in turning back.

I'm thinking the problem has come about from the humidifier and controller. Basically the humidifier had a backlight, switch the humidifier on and turn off the backlight . This was okay until the controller switched it off, when it kicked in again the humidifier defaulted to a variety of calming coloured glows.

Feeding regime remains the same, she seems to be drinking 2.5l per day.

large.1.jpg

large.2.jpg

large.3.jpg

large.4.jpg

Cheers

Edited by sroporilshoot
pic
  • Like 7

Day 48 flower, looks like mebs 2 weeks to go.

I've lowered the temps a little bit I'm now looking to be averaging 23.5c lights off & 26.5c lights on.  She was fed tonight after 4 days, 10l in 2.5l out. I reduced the EC to 1.1 and the pH was in 5.8/6.2 range.  I'll reduce the EC gradually over the next couple of weeks, nothing drastic and see how she looks.

She's developing a nice white frosting on the buds, fingers crossed it's gonna be a White Widow Christmas lol large.8.jpglarge.7.jpg

large.6.jpglarge.5.jpglarge.4.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.1.jpg

Thanks for dropping by ATB

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 8

She does look pretty compact and frosty mate!:realcool: What a shame to hear about the bananas.. lightstress is often a trigger.. your plant look tiptop nutrient wise.

I do hope you'll still get something nice to smoke man..

Have a nice Christmas holiday mate!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

She does look pretty compact and frosty mate!:realcool: What a shame to hear about the bananas.. lightstress is often a trigger.. your plant look tiptop nutrient wise.

I do hope you'll still get something nice to smoke man..

Have a nice Christmas holiday mate!

Cheers man...ATB for the festives.

I haven't seen anything else untoward, I'm sure there'll be something on it. 

• Like 1

Day 56 of flower

The lights been off 14 hours and on 10hrs this past week. As per the recommendations I'm going to give it complete darkness for the last 3 days which, I reckon will be next week.

I've slowly been reducing the feed by 10% each time so it's now on an EC of 0.9.  If things go to plan mebs one more feed then just plain water for the last one or two.

Temps lights off 23.5c and 27/28c lights on. The aroma is positively fragrant!.  Just to be sure I've renewed the carbon filter, gone for a Phresh this time, looks well made.

large.IMG_0014.JPG

large.IMG_0002.JPGlarge.IMG_0004.JPGlarge.IMG_0005.JPGlarge.IMG_0007.JPGlarge.IMG_0008.JPGlarge.IMG_0011.JPGlarge.IMG_0012.JPG

large.a.jpg

large.c.jpg

large.b.jpg

Pics aren't the best, I'll try for some better ones before the chop.

ATB and thanks for dropping by.  Merry Xmas.

Edited by sroporilshoot
pics
  • Like 9

That's gutting about the nanas, I had it the other week, my thermostat light was shining through a gap in my b+w sheeting, it was only 38 days in too so might just use it for edibles. 

That plant looks cracking mate :thumsup:

For me i'd take it sooner rather than later, if it has been pollinated trying to find immature seeds is a nightmare, at least with mature ones you can see them and pick them out before a smoke. I've vaped bud with immature seed and that was fine. 

Atb whenever you harvest. 

• Like 2

She got plenty of  heads on her,looks like you are going to be in for a nice yeild.

I hope she tokes like you remember her .

Buds looking fine and frosty thats forsure.

Tis a shame about the nanas.

• Like 1

Day 63 flower  

Just about there, she's had 2 weeks of 10 hours lights on, 14 hours lights off, as of now she's going to get 3 days of darkness before le chop.

The feed's never been above an EC of  1.3 throughout the grow and she's had a decent reduced feed and flush. 

There was one head that looked to be dying off or something, I nipped it off. The very top of the cola was bone dry. Unbelievably the top crumbled right into a joint and it smoked very smooth, no green taste or anything!  I should have had a pic of it, the top few leaves were very yellow, just like it had finished, below it was all normal.  I took it off as I wanted to know if it had seeded....not a sign of a seed on that branch, maybe I've been extremely lucky.  I only saw the one male bit on the plant which, I chopped off a few weeks ago, maybe that was the branch that I eventually took off. 

I lifted the plant out for a few pics, the light in the garage is a bit weak so's I shone a powerful led headtorch on it, WOW!   Sparkling as if powdered with diamond dust. I haven't grown anything as frosty as this, full of crystals, some of the posters on the site would have had a field day with the pics I'm sure but I'm no David Bailey sorry lol. I'll get a few more pics after the 3 days darkness and a bit of a trim before hanging it upside down for the dry.  Fingers crossed I can keep it right on the dry, if I can, this will be something special.

large.9.JPGlarge.8.JPGlarge.7.JPGlarge.6.JPGlarge.5.JPGlarge.4.JPGlarge.3.JPGlarge_24.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge_21.JPGlarge_22.JPGlarge_23.JPG

large_19.JPGlarge_18.JPGlarge_16.JPGlarge_15.JPGlarge_14.JPGlarge_13.JPGlarge_12.JPGlarge_11.JPGlarge_10.JPGlarge.1.JPG

Loads of pics, I went with the theory if, I take enough pics there'd mebs be a couple of good ones among them lol

Cheers for dropping by.

Edited by sroporilshoot
pics
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, sroporilshoot said:

There was one head that looked to be dying off or something, I nipped it off. The very top of the cola was bone dry. Unbelievably the top crumbled right into a joint and it smoked very smooth, no green taste or anything!  I should have had a pic of it, the top few leaves were very yellow, just like it had finished, below it was all normal. 

It wasn't mouldy was it?

Did the yellow leaves pull off the plant easily with no resistance?