Dutch Passion White Widow Hempy

sroporilshoot

19 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Hey @sroporilshoot looking like you’ll have a lot of Christmas trees to look after :hippy:

Let's hope the presents are on top of the tree rather than on underneath! lol

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 2

Had Ww in 2004 by white label, one of strongest smokes I had,so uplifting high it was unpleasant if your not a daily smoker,hope its still close to that.

Good luck with the flower

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Had Ww in 2004 by white label, one of strongest smokes I had,so uplifting high it was unpleasant if your not a daily smoker,hope its still close to that.

Good luck with the flower

Cheers....It would be grand if it's something like that, fingers crossed.

• Like 2

On 14/11/2023 at 11:48 AM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

And mate, how is she doing? :george:

She's going great now thanks....She's now just about in Autopilot.

She's now day 24 of 12/12, the last 14 day's she's been getting fed still at EC 1.3  and Ph 5.8 - 6. Every 4 days for the feeding now she's getting going, around 12 liters in 4 liters out. I went 50/50 grow/bloom for a week befpre 100% bloom  There was a bit of defoliation each feed for the first 3 weeks of 12/12, just letting her go now. I've probs left some growth that should have gone and viceversa. I was a bit late in untying a few ties and lost a couple of ends but she doesn't seem to have take any harm.

Temps have been very steady 26-30c, there isn't a great deal of fluctuation in the garage at the moment so everything is sweet!large.20231112_180022.jpglarge.20231112_180030.jpglarge.20231113_173349.jpglarge.20231113_173428.jpg

large.20231113_174803.jpglarge.20231113_174906.jpglarge.20231119_181654.jpg

large.655a669c6dd17_fromcam.jpg

Probs about another 6 weeks to go, started seeing some frost this last few days...

Cheers for dropping by

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 9

Day 32 of 12/12 

She's well and truly running on auto. Some folk like the growing and some folk like the smoking, I'm among the impatient latter lol.  15 mins every 4 days to mix and feed the Ionic jungle juice, 4.4ml per litre of said juice to get the EC to 1.3 and, 15 - 18 drops of pH up in 10 litres to get in the 5.8 - 6.2 range , feed n forget for another 4 days. 

Temps have been consistent enough, average of 28c across the board. There's been some big swings in the humidity, the average for the week has come out at 52%. 

I'm using a small oil filled radiator 2kw, which is coping very well at present at the 1kw setting.  The temps in the garage went down to 14c the other day lights off, similar cold weather coming up so looks like it'll be on the 2kw setting for the next week. 

This is the first time with the led's in winter. During lights on they do put out enough heat to keep the radiator usage down, the fan is on minimum but if at anytime the temp gets to 30c the fan kicks in to 80%. It's very handy to have the app on the phone to keep an eye on/adjust things,  at the moment the environment seems as well balanced as I can get it given the garage location.

large.4.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.1.jpglarge.2.jpg

Don't you just love Hempy's !

• Like 7

Hey @sroporilshoot looking like a lush Christmas Wreath  :hippy:

Totally agree with you on growing hempy style - so simple and without the worries of bug infestations etc associated with soil grows. More people need to try it imho to see how easy it is. 

Looks to be a very happy girl this 1, she will fill a few jars for sure.

All very neat tidy and under control :)

Great work dude :yinyang:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Hey @sroporilshoot looking like a lush Christmas Wreath  :hippy:

Totally agree with you on growing hempy style - so simple and without the worries of bug infestations etc associated with soil grows. More people need to try it imho to see how easy it is. 

Thanks man. I think this wreath will be ready just before the new year, I reckon there'd be plenty of first(flat) footers if I hung it on the front door, mebs not all of them so welcome  lol 

When I first started growing I researched for the easiest growing method.  For growing just a few plants the Hempy Bucket/one part nutrients made sense to me, I'd recommend it to any new grower.

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Revive said:

Looks to be a very happy girl this 1, she will fill a few jars for sure.

All very neat tidy and under control :)

Great work dude :yinyang:

Thanks man...much appreciated 

• Like 1