Budbox Pro 2m x 2m x 2m Tent

disco survivor

Fan and carbon filter has arrived:

AC Infinity Cloudline S8 Fan (Al CLS8). £120 ebay seller - New

Fox Carbon Filter 200mm x 600mm. £75 ebay seller - New

5m x 205mm ducting. £15 ebay seller - New

large.64c61eca5e248_fanandfilterinstalled2.jpglarge.64c61ec8e76b7_fanandfilterinstalled.jpg

• Like 6

Looking nice mate be careful buying grow equipment of eBay etc , just thinking of your security bud   
:yinyang:

• Like 2

Mars Hydro lights arrived. 2 x FC-E4800 and 1 x FC-E3000

Couldn't afford 3 of the 4800 and figured the larger lights would "lend" some light to the smaller units growing space so sandwiched the smaller light into the corner between the two larger lights (that's the theory anyway). Each growing area is 900mm x 900mm and I plan on 2 Photoperiod grows under the larger lights and an auto grow under the smaller light (if that's even possible to mix photo and auto grows in the same tent?). 

Having a bit of an issue with cable management over the lights if anyone can give advice. Do most people have the driver outside the tent? I've got the drivers fixed on top of the light bars but the long cable from the driver to the light bars is knocking the light out of balance (when rested on top of the driver)

Also need to figure out how to connect the lights together to control all three from one point if that's possible? Still waiting for the AC Infinity 69 Pro. Might initiate a PayPal refund claim if the company I purchased from fail to deliver it next week .

Any advice, greatly appreciated

large.64cd44b6a39d0_marslights3.jpglarge.64cd44b51e7b7_marslights2.jpg

• Like 2

the lights should have a "daisy chain" port so all lights can be controller from the master.

looking sweet bruv (unsure why I said bruv  the tequilas flowing lol)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sweettooth said:

the lights should have a "daisy chain" port so all lights can be controller from the master.

looking sweet bruv (unsure why I said bruv  the tequilas flowing lol)

Thanks for the info. I'll have a look tomorrow :yep:

On 24/07/2023 at 6:18 PM, Shumroom said:

The photo being used is of the “Lite” version.

I just don’t want you to get duped,

have a look at the AC Infinity website to familiarise yourself with the differences :yep:

That way you know what you’re buying.

Never ever ever ever buy a used filter,

you’ve got no idea how long it will last or how long it’s been used for and what humidity levels it’s been subjected to :police:

Buy new.

Atb

You seam to be going massive and you will struggle with 4 area in 1 tent and 4 lights in a log cabin cab be alot to heat and maintenance  the temperature but try to walk before you  run 4 areas with 5 lights and 4 fans 4 filters 4 fan controller and electric cost is going to be high and that's before any heating just start smaller and work your way up but used equipment is dodgy u don't know how much use its had even if it looks new happy growing and good luck 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grow lady said:

You seam to be going massive and you will struggle with 4 area in 1 tent and 4 lights in a log cabin cab be alot to heat and maintenance  the temperature but try to walk before you  run 4 areas with 5 lights and 4 fans 4 filters 4 fan controller and electric cost is going to be high and that's before any heating just start smaller and work your way up but used equipment is dodgy u don't know how much use its had even if it looks new happy growing and good luck 

Thanks. Tent has 3 grow areas, each 900mmx 900mm. One large fan and filter to cover the entire tent. The 4th 900mm x 900mm area will be a small propagation tent (actually a portable black fabric (washable) wardrobe with shelving). The tent will be used through the winter only. As I'm only producing CBD oil for myself and my wife (hip replacement that leaves her in constant pain), I need a fair amount of material hence the "go big or go home" approach. Might start with just one grow area and see how I go. 

On 05/08/2023 at 7:43 AM, disco survivor said:

Thanks. Tent has 3 grow areas, each 900mmx 900mm. One large fan and filter to cover the entire tent. The 4th 900mm x 900mm area will be a small propagation tent (actually a portable black fabric (washable) wardrobe with shelving). The tent will be used through the winter only. As I'm only producing CBD oil for myself and my wife (hip replacement that leaves her in constant pain), I need a fair amount of material hence the "go big or go home" approach. Might start with just one grow area and see how I go. 

Why only through the winter?

Are you only growing cbd plants?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hazeytones said:

Why only through the winter?

Are you only growing cbd plants?

Yes, just CBD.

The idea is to grow through the winter in the tent, then under glass in the garden for the rest of the year. 

• Like 1

On 21/07/2023 at 6:48 PM, BilgePump said:

I would strongly recommend not buying grow kit off marketplace.

i wouldn't have a problem with new stuff, but used could be different

as for it being "bigger than expected", that made me chuckle

• Like 2

I was only asking because I don't know if I'd want to get caught with that size tent full of just cbd plants when it's perfectly legal to buy. Not that you shouldn't grow cbd plants I just don't know that the law would believe you and you could end up in a lot of hassle for something that could have been avoided.

Any particular reason for just cbd plants? I use cannabis for a bad back and no cbd plants have ever helped it. Alot of pain is a mental thing and cannabis may help with the inflammation but it stops me thinking about it, cbd wouldn't do that. I'd look at doing a couple of other plants in there too unless you and your wife are wanting to avoid getting high.

Growing under glass when the weather is good sounds a great plan. Just be aware that growing in the tent in winter is going to cost you more than in the summer especially with the leds.:hippy:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

I was only asking because I don't know if I'd want to get caught with that size tent full of just cbd plants when it's perfectly legal to buy. Not that you shouldn't grow cbd plants I just don't know that the law would believe you and you could end up in a lot of hassle for something that could have been avoided.

Any particular reason for just cbd plants? I use cannabis for a bad back and no cbd plants have ever helped it. Alot of pain is a mental thing and cannabis may help with the inflammation but it stops me thinking about it, cbd wouldn't do that. I'd look at doing a couple of other plants in there too unless you and your wife are wanting to avoid getting high.

Growing under glass when the weather is good sounds a great plan. Just be aware that growing in the tent in winter is going to cost you more than in the summer especially with the leds.:hippy:

The strain I'm growing is high CBD with about 4% THC. I tried legal CBD and as you said, it didn't really do anything. Also, the quality of product off the internet was a little suspect except a company in Northern Spain (Endoco I think?) and their stuff was really good quality but very expensive. My wife has just been given a 50 week waiting time for a consultant appointment even though her hip replacement is clearly failing so the police can go and f*ck themselves (will of course have a completely different attitude if they ever knock on the door lol). 

• Like 2

Just building the growing frames that the scrog net will fit onto. 

Purchased the 4 way corners off ebay (£20 for 10) and they are 20mm internal diameter.

Pipe is from Toolstation and is 20mm external diameter plastic conduit and is about £1.80 for a 3m length.

Just waiting for more fittings to arrive and I'll build the third one. There will be a 20cm between the one on the left (when its built) and the one on the right, for access to the back of the tent.

I'll build up in 300mm levels.

I'm using 50mm pigeon netting for the scrog. by far the cheapest way I found

large.64d223491a874_cbdgrowingframes288234.jpglarge.64d2234770f87_cbdgrowingframes88234.jpg

• Like 6

Coming together now :) 

I don’t know if you were intending to get a large oscillating fan to supplement the small fans you’ve got there,

but I wouldn’t just rely on the small ones :yep:

Also for the Carbon Filter,

I have mine on the floor since swapping out the traditional light for LEDs,

it helps to make use of the warmth they produce :thumsup:

Atb

• Like 2