First Grow in 23 years, Banana purple punch auto

MoT

2 hours ago, MoT said:

I'm a dumb dumb!

Not really, they don't advertise it! E.G. Microsoft Edge being Google Chrome internally is not good branding lol

2 hours ago, MoT said:

is opera independent ?

No, it's also Chromium based, since 2013!

In terms of mainstream major browsers I think it's just Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari that still have their own rendering engines. It's getting to be a pretty shitty situation, not dissimilar to the MS IE dominance back in the day.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

Not really, they don't advertise it! E.G. Microsoft Edge being Google Chrome internally is not good branding lol

No, it's also Chromium based, since 2013!

In terms of mainstream major browsers I think it's just Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari that still have their own rendering engines. It's getting to be a pretty shitty situation, not dissimilar to the MS IE dominance back in the day.

You are an absolute diamond!!! after all my pissing and moaning....Firefox did it, feck me sideways, thank you so much mate!

• Like 1

THANK YOU @latigid aikon ALL THE FEATURES OF THE SITE ARE WORKING AS SHOULD AGAIN!!!!

28.06.23 36 Days after sprouting

I know i haven't done the greatest job at LST but it's my first time at it, makes me smile to see how much of a difference a week can make, she is still a little shortarse though :)

large.20230628_151440.jpglarge.20230628_151411.jpglarge.20230628_151347.jpglarge.20230626_174426-cleaned.jpg

• Like 5
On 28/06/2023 at 1:59 PM, MoT said:

Anyhow, i've moved the lights UP as i checked the ppfd, and dli yesterday, the ppfd was at 1600 and the dli maxed at 100, got it down to ppfd 1000 and dli 90 by raising lights....i'm wondering if maybe two lights is actually too much and i should switch one off and just run a single 100w to save with the lecct, and unnecesary working hours on the other LED? what do you kind folks reckon?

So this was  kind of an important question i buried in my whinging about uploading...

the ppfd figure you ask about, I say as PAR, measured at the canopy

for flowering I go around 1000 max i.e. seedling 250; veg 500; pre flower 750; flower 1000

I dont know much about DLI

mystic

• Like 1

A DLI of 90 is far too high for autos iirc

Wait a sec….

large.B127B10B-8F4A-47F9-8EDA-208260D0B449.jpeg

Unless you’re supplementing CO2 you want to aim for around 45 for this plant :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

A DLI of 90 is far too high for autos iirc

Wait a sec….

large.B127B10B-8F4A-47F9-8EDA-208260D0B449.jpeg

Unless you’re supplementing CO2 you want to aim for around 45 for this plant :) 

Atb

Oh bollocks, guess i better just stick to the one light then! cheers matey

• Like 1

@Shumroom an app on my phone, can't tell you which one atm as the thing is dead and charging, probably not gonna be too accurate but  no way in hell am i buying an actual meter *CHACHING*

• Like 1
On 30/06/2023 at 11:24 PM, Shumroom said:

Some phones/cameras will be more accurate than others,

but it’s better than nothing @MoT :thumsup:

Atb

Okay, i'm a complete and utter bellend, I hadn't calibrated the bastard ppfd meter, feck me I am dumb

Going to save my leccy bill by sticking to the one light, which I have lowered slightly

ACTUAL (according to the properly calibrated app) is 680ish ppfd and 47 DLI, I really am a dickhead at times....flaming hell..... and a LUX of 50000 SO it may be worth my while to raise the light by an inch?

Sometimes my stupidity amazes me, I was sitting here thinking how in the hell could the figures be so high from a not even proper grow LED... ARGHHHHHH

Oh and those are the figures from the very center of the canopy/light they drop down as I move outside of the very centre as would be expected... I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP STICKING WITH MY EXCUSES OF BEING 23 YEARS OUT OF DATE....... shit me......... SMH

Edited by MoT
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, MoT said:

it may be worth my while to raise the light by an inch?

Yes it probably would be :) 

Don’t worry about it,

you’ll be back up to speed in a grow or 2 :yep:

I’m still learning new stuff all the time.

Atb

• Like 1
Just now, Shumroom said:

Yes it probably would be :) 

Don’t worry about it,

you’ll be back up to speed in a grow or 2 :yep:

I’m still learning new stuff all the time.

Atb

Cheers buddy :) , me so dumb...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MoT said:

me so dumb...

We’re all dumb dumbs.

The biggest dumb dumbs don’t even realise that they are :blow:

Atb

• Like 2