First Grow in 23 years, Banana purple punch auto

MoT

you dont always get amber trics bro, you could be holding off for ever more & not see any

looks cooked to me, id be chopping it now

mystic

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mysticriver said:

you dont always get amber trics bro, you could be holding off for ever more & not see any

looks cooked to me, id be chopping it now

mystic

Mystic would that be the case even if the leaves are showing plenty of ambers?

I took my latest crop down at a similar stage. They do seem to sprout new trichs in those final days just to confuse you with extra clears. Seeing a few ambers on the flowers alongside mostly cloudy is about right for me. I generally ignore the leaves. A few extra days can't hurt though.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, MoT said:

if the leaves are showing plenty of ambers?

you maybe WILL see those ambers if the leaves have them

mystic

• Like 1
On 07/08/2023 at 10:01 PM, 5Lip said:

@MoThave you done the deed yet mate?

I'm giving it a couple of days, and i don't want to knock what the additional input may have provided, but i do appreciate it, as i had asked for support, I DON'T personally think this is ready yet, the trichs vs days are so out of whack , that that shitty  handheld mag.....it's clear, clear, clear MAINLY,

• Like 1

11..08.23 81 days after sprouting

So around 50 days or so, into proper flowering.

Well i'm hoping not doing it too early, here are her final pictures befure she comes down tonight, i actually feel kind of sad...... oddball

large.20230811_001718.jpglarge.20230811_001708.jpglarge.20230811_001657.jpglarge.20230811_001648.jpglarge.20230811_001637.jpglarge.20230811_001630.jpglarge.20230811_001621.jpg

Edited by MoT
added dates
  • Like 7

Congratulations :yahoo:

Is she hanging whole,

or did you separate the branches?

Remember to slow your extraction(if you can) to avoid your bounty drying too quickly,

plus make sure there's no fans pointing at her in the drying space :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Hung her whole, little fans down to circ air, maybe drying a litttle quick, i think likely done tomorrow, although no snappy twigs yet, but close :), then it will be trim up and jar jar binks

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/08/2023 at 7:04 PM, OldFord said:

Congrats on getting her home mate  ,  some of those heads look rather tasty :yep:    

Enjoy here mate , you grafted for it :george:

Thanks buddy :) , i't hasn't blown my socks off, but it's not a bad smoke :), will be sumbitting my metre read that kills me off lol

• Like 2