First Grow in 23 years, Banana purple punch auto

MoT

26.06.23  34 days after sprouting.

Well  today will be day 34, and she does seem at least to my eyes quite happy, the flowers are already showing signs of thickening up which is good :)

My question for today is, should I start getting some bloom ferts into her, or with my soil mix am i better to wait until she starts LOOKING like she needs them, I know from reading that auto's can be a bit fussy about over nutrients, just wondering what best protocol will be, i'll get a few photos up in a bit.

Thanks guys

Probably a bit early to be feeding in such a large pot,

there is likely to still be plenty of nutrients available from the compost :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Probably a bit early to be feeding in such a large pot,

there is likely to still be plenty of nutrients available from the compost :) 

Atb

okay cheers for the advice matey :), i guessed as much but what do i know :P Idunno if these pics will work, i've scrubbed them of data myself....

Edited by MoT

try again, because it made every picture the same, this is testing me a little.....

Well that has worked, i don't think i've done anything to break any rules have i? ;/ 

Edited by MoT
3 minutes ago, MoT said:

try again, because it made every picture the same, this is testing me a little.....

Well that has worked, i don't think i've done anything to break any rules have i? ;/ 

For christs sake, i've just deleted the links again after looking that you shouldn't use imaging sites, I wasn't trying to be a dick :( this is upsetting me a bit....

Edited by MoT

I was going by the photos in your gallery, 

so you have at some point managed to upload some to it :)

Don't stress, 

you'll get the hang of it. 

Atb 

• Like 1
Just now, Shumroom said:

I was going by the photos in your gallery, 

so you have at some point managed to upload some to it :)

Don't stress, 

you'll get the hang of it. 

Atb 

It's not a matter of getting used to it, i'm now just getting a constant error 200 whenever i try to upload to the gallery, i can't even upload the pictures that it let me do a week ago, error code 200, and trying to use the URL linking, just brings up a constant loading disc, i've tried 3 different browsers, it did work perfectly, and now :( 

I don't get it, @oldford said they are doing updates to server, but it seems like everyone but muggins here is able to upload

It’s not just you having issues :no:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/38-site-feedback-and-support/

Once uploaded to you gallery:

Insert other media >> insert existing attachment >> then choose images from your gallery :yep:

Have you tried Firefox or DuckDuck?

I know there are still issues with Chrome based browsers.

I think It’s a bit more complicated than just a wee server update,

it’s more like a software overhaul I believe.

Atb

• Like 1
Just now, Shumroom said:

It’s not just you having issues :no:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/38-site-feedback-and-support/

Once uploaded to you gallery:

Insert other media >> insert existing attachment >> then choose images from your gallery :yep:

Have you tried Firefox or DuckDuck?

I know there are still issues with Chrome based browsers.

I think It’s a bit more complicated than just a wee server update,

it’s more like a software overhaul I believe.

Atb

I've tried edge, duckduck, chrome, no dice

It's uploading to the gallery that i now magically can't do, even with files that worked fine

Sorry for getting frustrated, i know there isn't owt you can do mate....

Can i just say again to admins i wasn't trying to be a tool using an imaging site :/ , i'm sorry.

Edited by MoT
  • Like 1

Anyhow, i've moved the lights UP as i checked the ppfd, and dli yesterday, the ppfd was at 1600 and the dli maxed at 100, got it down to ppfd 1000 and dli 90 by raising lights....i'm wondering if maybe two lights is actually too much and i should switch one off and just run a single 100w to save with the lecct, and unnecesary working hours on the other LED? what do you kind folks reckon?

Looking good from the first few pics mate, hopefully the site upgrade will iron out the issues peeps are having.

is that the boss of superjail in your avi?

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Looking good from the first few pics mate, hopefully the site upgrade will iron out the issues peeps are having.

is that the boss of superjail in your avi?

Thanks man

That certainly is the warden lol . Life on the outside ain't what it used to be ;) Fun fact, they were originally going to use "rubber bullets. 10cc" as the theme

• Like 1
On 27/06/2023 at 0:10 AM, MoT said:

I've tried edge, duckduck, chrome, no dice

They are ALL just different front ends on a Chromium back end so they're the same thing fundamentally.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

They are ALL just different front ends on a Chromium back end so they're the same thing fundamentally.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, okay, thank you , I'm a dumb dumb! is opera independent ?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, MoT said:

That certainly is the warden lol . Life on the outside ain't what it used to be ;) Fun fact, they were originally going to use "rubber bullets. 10cc" as the theme

one of the best animated shows ever made imho

• Like 1