Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

1 hour ago, Personunknown said:

Atb for the season, sounds like your gonna have fun:yinyang:

Thanks bruvva.. oh yes fun is a big part of this hobby, I mean who goes crawling through bramble and gorse or sneaking about in the dead of night unless they love it lollol only us mad fuking bastards right :)

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Doesn't mind being chopped in half either 

lollol

Yeah mate I fancy the gelato tbh, its only those and brocks killer daze that I know are dead certs for being fem, lady luck will run this season for me..quite scarey when I've not been blessed with much the last 53 fuking years but its her time to shine now, she's got this lol

Be interesting this 1 mate as I think a few may do well as they are but im prob gonna have a plot full of empty holes once the males are gone. Still mulling overhow im gonna play this but got a few ideas..

Looking forward to brocks latest offerings shd bbg killer skunk whats not to love in these :yep:thanks bro

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

@ReviveSo much for a small diary it ain't been 24 hours and you done got three pages lol

lol I cant believe you wrote that bruv, 24 fuking hours and page 4 lol

Help :russian:

• Like 3

Just now, Danny killerZ said:

That's a stonking collection of subbies :yep: Bring on the funk .

Cheers brother.. 1 thing is for sure with that lot its gonna be a loud fuking summer :naughty:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Revive said:

lol I cant believe you wrote that bruv, 24 fuking hours and page 4 lol

Help :russian:

That's ok your antics are always entertaining be lucky 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bfehillbilly said:

That's ok your antics are always entertaining be lucky 

I do try my best to keep everyone happy lol

• Like 3

Its a cracking day in the city of London, sitting here on my balcony with a big fat ass banger and a cup of rosie, the sun is shinning the sky is blue and as its already taken me 10 mins to write this much im obviously fuking stoned :)

It won't be long now till us gorrillas are doing what we do best, getting out in nature and growing loads of ganja, happy days :yep:

So a little bit more about my plans for the season..you already know what im up to but ive been pondering the best way to go about it.. as im playing with regs there's lots of males to consider so I need a plan of action as to how im gonna play this.. I dont want to make this any harder than it needs to be as it could involve lots of work if I want guarantee a full plot of all fems from all the cultivars I have choosen.. the first option would be just to get them all out then once big enough take cuts of everything and then wait until they show sex, then I can remove the males and fill those empty spaces with fem clones, the problem with this is placement..I have no idea where these spaces will appear so putting tiny seedlings in the middle of a bunch of bigger established plants may not be ideal as they will no doubt be crowded out and not receive sufficient light/sunshine..I could take 2 cuts of each root those then stick 1 lot straight under 12/12 to force them to show sex early as possible then go and remove the males from the plot and replace them with the second lot of  fem cuts.. this is a bit of a ball ache for me tbh so after great thought ive decided to just let lady luck decide and just work with what ever fems are left..sure there will be some empty spaces from culled males but as this isn't about production it doesn't really matter..the only issue with this is I will only be popping 2 beans of each strain so if I get 2 males say of the same strain then that strain will be eradicated from the project..of course I may get 2 females of the same strain so less empty spaces..however this does seem to be the least stressful way of doing it leaving it all in the hands of lady luck.. 

I will be using GG#3 for the pollen im gonna chuck and plan to germ 6 of these and put them on there own plot somewhere else, last season I found it a bit of faff taking the top of a flowering male home before he shot his load standing it in water to keep it alive then trying to collect enough pollen to go and have a play with.. this way what ever turns out male out of the 6 beans I germ can just stay where they are , they can open pollinate with any gg3 fems on the same plot and I can collect my pollen from them when I need it..I could be unlucky and get 6 fems then that will fuk the whole project but im sure there will be at least 1 or 2 males out the 6..

The plan or hope is the gg3 brings a bit of resilience to the cross, there renowned for being pretty solid for outdoor growing, tough as old boots 1 would say.. there also pretty early finishers so again the hope is they knock a bit of the flowering time off and possibly give these subbies a better chance of finishing outdoors before the the rot sets in.. I know loads of breeders use gg3 in there crosses for these exact reasons so this is my amateur attempt to do the same just to see the outcome.. I will have some idea this season of what may work with each cross as if any of these strains get fairly close on there own shaving a bit of there finishing and toughening them up a bit may give me the result im looking for..some strains may be miles from finishing in which case shaving some time off there flowering will probably be a waste of time even if there tough enough to stand up to what mama nature throws at them..

Who knows some of these strains may well do ok as they are and theres really only 1way to find out isnt there :)

This could end up a complete shit show and go belly up but at least I will have given it a try..

I am also thinking of reversing 1 of the gg3 fems that way I can produce fem seeds and save myself lots of agg looking through them next season..I deffo want to have a go at this and again as there on there own plot there's no risk if it works it works..

I do plan to send most of what I make in to joolz as my way of giving a little bit back to the community, this also gives me the pleasure of watching others grow what ive created its a win win. :)

So this pretty much outlines what im gonna get up to, I do still have the auto plot but its an ache with night visits only however for a lil bit of fresh bud I will be banging a few on there.. theres about 13 holes on there so plenty to play with :yep: I've not gone through the autos yet but I've got loads of seedstockers stuff from my win in last seasons outdoor comp, some old some new so will be a mix of both.. 

right that just about explains my plans for the season, next update will be once theres some action or once I've decided what autos im gonna run..

Keep it green y'all and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Well fuck me this is going to be epic lol

Ill join the party if you dont mind...

Should be a whole lot of fun dude :yep:

Your more than welcome, make yourself comfy :yinyang:

• Like 1

Right I been looking through the auto tub and I think I've got a list together of what I fancy..

There won't be lots of pics of these as there going on the auto plot and with it being in plain sight its night visits only..thatsif the slugs don't get them first, the field is teaming with them :(

Heres what made the cut..

Rucu cucu 

Cookies and cream

Triton biscotto lime

Jack Herer

Apollo Black Cherry

Blue Moby

Mack and Crack

Mandarin Panties

These hopefully give me a lil early fresh bud but there up against it on this plot so lets me what makes it :yep:

All for now :yinyang:

• Like 13

Do you use it in veg as well as flower then mate? You freezing that until you need it, or is it ok to leave brewing for months at a time?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Do you use it in veg as well as flower then mate? You freezing that until you need it, or is it ok to leave brewing for months at a time?

Yeah I use it from start to finish :yep:

no need to freeze bruvva, going in  buckets of water tonight, takes about 6 weeks before its ready for use but can be left longer and will just keep topping it up with fresh as i use it.. no more FBB for me sick of animals digging up plants and holes.. will also bury some fresh leaves in the bottom of my holes, well bout halfway down and that should all be broken down before plant out..

a gift from mama nature :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 8

How many strains is that now? Twenty or more? This is you "taking a break"? lollollol 

Anyway, looking interesting. Will be good to see how some of your hacks turn out. :yep:

ATB!

• Like 9