Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

I keep eyeing up the same corner of the garden that I used last year, but drying in 45 degree weather has put me off lollollollol 

• Like 1

Right folk a lil bit more about my plans..

So being an outdoors only grower we are very limited to what we can grow, there's nothing worse than watching all your hard work turn to mush while your waiting for it to finish, its fuking heartbreaking tbf and most GGers will have felt this pain at some point. The last 2 seasons have been very rewarding and being a 1 man band there is only so much weed I can smoke even with my raging habit.. ive bags boxes and jars of it all over the gaff and most of it will prob never get smoked..ive become a fussy fuker as ive aged, I like what I like and thats what I want but thats never stopped me growing more than I want or can consume.. its just growing it that I love, the challenge of it all..popping beans nurturing  seedlings and turning them into beautiful looking plants is what i love to do, it still amazes me every time I grow them, and what makes me happy..

So my sensible head is telling me there's no point growing another shit load of weed that will drive you nuts trying to harvest and process just to throw it in more jars and more boxes but how will I get my fix :naughty:

So ive a cunning plan.. now as I said I like what I like, more into the old school flavours of funky skunky cheesey musky spicy earthy types of weed but there really isn't much that ticks those boxes for me that can work outdoors.. so where can I get my hands on some of these old school genetics, well the answer lies within the subbie seeds list, cooked up by kind members of the UK420 community.. so it began, ive been collecting up some subbie seeds for a while now and lots of the genetics within I will never get my hands on anywhere else thats for sure, id hate to miss out because these sort of genetics could provide me with the terp and flavour profiles that I badly crave from many moons ago..

So a lil project has developed in my very stoned mind and as ive already got shit loads of ganja I feel ive nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying to get some of these old school flavours back in my life.. so its breeding season girls and boys, a bit of fun and games and a very amateur pollen chucking attempt to see what I can create in order to get some of these genetics into a plant that works outdoors.. so here we have it the hacking of the hacks...

if any members that sent in these beans have any issues me hacking there hack speak now or forever hold your peace...  you can then be swiftly ignored and we can get this show on the road lollol

So ive been looking at my subbie seed tub for about a week now trying to pick out what im gonna run, but this is a very sexy box of beans and its not so easy but I think we are almost there now..

First up is 4k,s chelato.. Im a man of my word and promised I would give these a run under the big light in the sky so these take the first 2 holes..they are fems too so no sexing required for these.. fuk it let me just drop the list for now cause im fuking waffling again already lol

The choosen ones..

CHELATO @4kali

SKUNK X WIDOW @4kali

CILLA X ROAD DAWG @HazyDaze

SICKNOTE ( SSPB X SWEETS) @HazyDaze

UK CHEESE X BLUE DIGGIBERRY @Vicfirth12

#1 X PSYCO SISTER @bushdoc

CHEESE X BLUES X NONAMES @highgrower

PSYCHO X GMO @Smokey McBongface

SMOTTIE REMIX @Budelaire

KILLER DAZE @brock1

GHETTO BLASTER (UGORG)

My thumbs are fuked so thats it for now folks, next up the plan of how im gonna go about this once decided.

Till next time..

Keep it green and be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 23

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

You are the bounceback kid! :yep:

They say you can't keep a good man down brother, now whos gonna pick me up here lol

:yep:

8 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

I keep eyeing up the same corner of the garden that I used last year, but drying in 45 degree weather has put me off lollollollol 

We could always nickname you the Raisin lol

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, B-real said:

Your one of the outdoor big guns of late bro, without your diary's I think we'd not have someone to aspire too especially for newbies 

Thanks for the kind words B but its just my greed for weed and shit just gets out of hand I can't help it lol as long as it keeps us all entertained right :)

Be lucky brother B :yinyang:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

@Revive lollol mate, I still have a couple of small jars of hay nuggets from that grow! 

Shame about that dude but you will soon have plenty of decent bud to smoke so just hash the hay once you get a chance, if you get a chance and can put the watering can down lol

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

Nice one mate. I'll be keeping an eye out for your work

Good stuff Mr tucker :yep:

You having a lil play this season bruv?

Amazing selection to cook with from the subbies Revive. Lifetime of seeds is always a good thing...

• Like 1

All the best with this mate, sounds like a great project. Be really interesting to see what happens outdoors :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bad Apple said:

Amazing selection to cook with from the subbies Revive. Lifetime of seeds is always a good thing...

Yes mate I think I chose well, however looking in that tub it wasnt easy lol

subbie seeds is where its at brother :yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hashslag said:

Looking forward to seeing what you get up to mate :D

Welcome aboard buddy :yep:

15 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

All the best with this mate, sounds like a great project. Be really interesting to see what happens outdoors :) 

Thanks smokey :yep:

Yeah be good to see some on these creations in there natural environment, who knows what suprises they will bring bruv..be nice for you good folk who cooked them up to see how they stand up to mama nature :yinyang:

• Like 4