Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

What a line up :george: Looking forward to watching this unfold mate, be interesting to see which ones thrive outdoors. I’ll be holding a few chelato back, just incase lol 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Revive said:

CHELATO @4kali

SKUNK X WIDOW @4kali

CILLA X ROAD DAWG @HazyDaze

SICKNOTE ( SSPB X SWEETS) @HazyDaze

UK CHEESE X BLUE DIGGIBERRY @Vicfirth12

#1 X PSYCO SISTER @bushdoc

CHEESE X BLUES X NONAMES @highgrower

PSYCHO X GMO @Smokey McBongface

SMOTTIE REMIX @Budelaire

KILLER DAZE @brock1

GHETTO BLASTER (UGORG)

"a little play in the mud"  :rofl::rofl::rofl: 

• Like 5

Just now, Aphatspliff said:

What a line up :george: Looking forward to watching this unfold mate, be interesting to see which ones thrive outdoors. I’ll be holding a few chelato back, just incase lol 

Yeah bruv will be interesting to see for sure..

You ever really know what will make it but anything that gets close will hopefully work with a small tweek.. seedstockers super skunk full photo was really close last season was very suprised tbh and was on par with the gelato 41 in terms of starting and finishing flowering..kinda made me think unless u get them out then you will never really know :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Gaijin said:

"a little play in the mud"  :rofl::rofl::rofl: 

lol well I've only got 1 wellie this season ;)

Oh did I mention the autos yet :wassnnme:

• Like 4

Ghetto blaster rocked it in the garden last year. Not a touch of rot on her.... Looking forward to see how you get on.... And if you hack the smottie, I will wash your socks for some of that action :hippy:

• Like 2

Just now, Gaijin said:

lollollol not yet 

There's still time lol

Don't want to give all my secrets away at once :ninja:

• Like 2

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Ghetto blaster rocked it in the garden last year. Not a touch of rot on her.... Looking forward to see how you get on.... And if you hack the smottie, I will wash your socks for some of that action :hippy:

I'm gonna try mate but the way its gonna run is a bit Russian roulette 2 of each so with the males getting culled i could end up with only half those strains.. the only nailed on strains are brocks killer daze and 4k,s chelato for fems.. dont need to touch the killer daze but may hit a chelato branch with some pollen.. its gonna be a case of hit and miss, 2 out of 2 males for any of those vars they will be removed from the project..gonna let lady luck decide this1 brother but I get a fem smottie then she will get it..if its successful ill be sending everything in to joolz mucker :yep:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Should be a roller coaster matey.... Subbies galore!!!

Always up for the ride me ol China.. who knows what great things may come of it or it could turn out a complete wash out but nothing ventured and all that lets see :yep:

• Like 4

Fuck yeah mate, this is a brilliant idea, can't wait to see how you get on.

I reckon you might find a winner with the Chelato, the one of my 2 I kept has quite an open bud structure and finishes pretty quickly as well. Doesn't mind being chopped in half either :wassnnme:

• Like 1