EOB Outdoor

e55ex0ldb0y

Just now, MindSoup said:

Yeah mate its the shiznay, chop and drop works well too. Like you say though I bet just having that much growing and dying back does wonders for the soil. 

It’s been going like that for at least 20years… the previous owner was too old to tend for the land and hadn’t touched it! That’s why it took 3 weeks of digging the drainage ditches with a digger and another 3 to clear a bit of land. Still not scratched the surface tbh but good enough to grow a few plants. Soil is amazing though, only thing that won’t grow is carrots lol 

• Like 2

Just now, B-real said:

Nice work and cool property lucky kentucky .

cheers.
I feel blessed pal…. Although I did work hard to afford it and still working hard to renovate it!

• Like 2

Sounds like your on to a winner dude, looking forward to seeing this one, good luck with the season. 

• Like 2

I never hate a player i just hate the game.

But yh man looks like a nice pad you did the collar and still are so good man on you.

4 hours ago, B-real said:

I never hate a player i just hate the game.

But yh man looks like a nice pad you did the collar and still are so good man on you.

Amen to that brethren!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

First run all germed and potted

Ak 420

Golden lemon haze 

White widow

a mystery that I found in a Seedstockers pot

the ones in the orange pots are for the wild card Cap’n Kernow!!

large.49BC63A3-E86B-4B0A-93C0-3C58BFAB1FBE.jpeg

• Like 7

This is the mystery single seed I found in the pot?? Going well though.

large.D603FB43-061E-4D71-AB73-53767E9EB5C8.jpeg

Ak420 all but 1 which was planted they wrong way up… doh! I’ve flipped it and am hoping for the best fingers crossed.

large.9A74E152-B892-41D0-88DF-949E47E8847F.jpeg

White window all going well… looking forward to these as this was literally the first plants I ever grew.

large.8CB3FCAF-0A9C-4877-873F-D924CE1C3CF4.jpeg

Golden Lemon also going well… I do love a haze!

large.3C752C6B-0BAA-4E69-825E-5DF242E3D404.jpeg

peace :bong:

• Like 7

Put the second run in to germ last night….

Northern Lights

Girl Scout Cookies 

Green Crack

Gelato 41 Fast (the best of these will be going into the 420lt pot though)

large.6F8B74B9-4F6D-4662-A1F4-0C0928AA0A11.jpeg

Peace out :skin_up:

• Like 7

Exciting times old boy. I’ve got some stuff in the post, so I’ll be clearing a new plot this weekend and starting a seedstockers diary too! 

• Like 2

Just now, Dreamer420 said:

Exciting times old boy. I’ve got some stuff in the post, so I’ll be clearing a new plot this weekend and starting a seedstockers diary too! 

Love this time of the year!! Do you know what beans your getting? If you get any fast ones make sure you put them out late or they tend to re-veg or go into bloom straight away. Found that out last year to my detriment :wallbash:

I’ll be tuning in pal good luck.

• Like 3

I’ll be starting with tangy tree, Rucu cucu og and triton biscotto lime…

I have a loooad more in my basket but my truck needs work.. do seedstockers do us a discount code?

thatbks for the tip on fast versions, wish I’d known sooner though, as I’ve started a bunch of my RGS fast versions. Oh well, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

I’ll be starting with tangy tree, Rucu cucu og and triton biscotto lime…

I have a loooad more in my basket but my truck needs work.. do seedstockers do us a discount code?

thatbks for the tip on fast versions, wish I’d known sooner though, as I’ve started a bunch of my RGS fast versions. Oh well, fingers crossed!

If you have room in your tent keep them going in there until summer is upon us… just re pot them into bigger pots. Believe me they will be trees within no time but put them out too early you do run the risk of re vegging..

• Like 2

I already put a fast lemon drizzle in the greenhouse… reckon I should put it back in the tent then? Might get a bit crowded in there keeping all the fast version in there while flowering two autos! (70x70)

how late do you think they should go out?

• Like 1