EOB Outdoor

e55ex0ldb0y

Thought I’d start my own outdoor diary instead of posting on the main thread….

water-table is really high at the moment but should help in future months if things are as dry as last year. Holes are about 500mm deep

large.82C54B6A-2B98-4AE7-B860-7AAA1B4754E8.jpeg

18 holes dug and ready to rock… think the rest will be put into big pots this year and dotted about the plot. Might even just do fems here and autos in pots but haven’t yet decided.

large.D8584630-5EAE-4A84-931D-C28A1B8D271D.jpeg

Peace out :bong:

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Good luck with the snails n stuff :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

The snails weren’t too much hassle last year after the blue pellets of doom went down. My problems were moles, rot and my own stupidity. Hoping to cut a lot of that out this year although I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that rot could be a major factor this year. Hoping not though…. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Thought I’d start my own outdoor diary instead of posting on the main thread….

water-table is really high at the moment but should help in future months if things are as dry as last year. Holes are about 500mm deep

large.82C54B6A-2B98-4AE7-B860-7AAA1B4754E8.jpeg

18 holes dug and ready to rock… think the rest will be put into big pots this year and dotted about the plot. Might even just do fems here and autos in pots but haven’t yet decided.

large.D8584630-5EAE-4A84-931D-C28A1B8D271D.jpeg

Peace out :bong:

good luck with it bro

it looked like a bit of a hippy-commune, with a private grow area off to the side, at first glance, if ya dont mind me saying

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 2

Your bell tent looks a good bit more weathered than mine. I'm hoping to remedy that a bit this year.

Good luck with the guerilla glamping grow mate.

:-)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mysticriver said:

good luck with it bro

it looked like a bit of a hippy-commune, with a private grow area off to the side, at first glance, if ya dont mind me saying

mystic

Cheers pal…

Not quite a hippy commune lol. The bell tent was bought for my daughters birthday party knowing that we will all use it in the summer. Believe it or not you can’t even see the plot from the tent in summer when the comfrey and nettles come up plus there’s a drainage ditch in between so kids can’t get to it.

Im really lucky to have a garden like it to be fair and don’t mind you saying at all :smokin:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

Your bell tent looks a good bit more weathered than mine. I'm hoping to remedy that a bit this year.

Good luck with the guerilla glamping grow mate.

:-)

Yeah it’s not even a year old!!

Going to get the jet wash on it very soon then spray it with more weatherproof stuff. Fingers crossed it works.

should be a nice aroma whilst getting to sleep lol 

• Like 1

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

spray it

Mine is probably overdue a spray by now but it's had pretty light use and mostly in fine weather seasons. I might get some in for it's next outing.

It probably helps that we nearly always have the wood burner going when we're out in it and it's cold and damp.

Is yours permanently pitched? A Year is pretty quick to go like that.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

Mine is probably overdue a spray by now but it's had pretty light use and mostly in fine weather seasons. I might get some in for it's next outing.

It probably helps that we nearly always have the wood burner going when we're out in it and it's cold and damp.

Is yours permanently pitched? A Year is pretty quick to go like that.

I left it out all year not knowing the score and due to the fact it’s fully furnished…. Won’t be making the same mistake this year!

really could do with a wood burner tbh but they are pretty expensive so I was going to make one just haven’t got round to it yet. Going to use my first gas cylinder for a wood burning hot tub as well so it’s literally going on the back burner for now!! lol 

Also it sits under a tree so that’s not helping matters.

lots of maintenance in general to get on with :wallbash: 

• Like 2

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Also it sits under a tree so that’s not helping matters.

I did think that.

Not a lime is it?

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

Look at all that Comfrey :wub:

Ive been told that I’m a very luck boy…. Comfrey tea this year! It makes for really good soil.

• Like 2

Just now, Wacky Wardrobe said:

I did think that.

Not a lime is it?

No but it’s covered in ivy…. I do have loads of lime and ash trees but they are at the other end of the garden.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Ive been told that I’m a very luck boy…. Comfrey tea this year! It makes for really good soil.

Yeah mate its the shiznay, chop and drop works well too. Like you say though I bet just having that much growing and dying back does wonders for the soil. 

• Like 2