Gorilla Garden Bakery 23

latitude54

Fuck man, what a kick in the balls. Total waste of the plants as well. Must be quite rattling as having them taken from the garden.

• Like 2

On 27/05/2023 at 6:19 PM, latitude54 said:

Sadly my outdoor season has come to a very sudden end. 

I went to check on the greenhouse at midnight last night only to find someone has been in and ripped all but 3 plants. :( 11 plants gone. Some in pots, some ripped from their pots. Gutted doesn’t come close to how I feel.  

Pricks. Had this happen a few times over the years. Go back to only a stump from a plant in full veg like someone is going to get high from a big bag of leaf. Hopefully it will give the prices a headache and soar throat :wanker:

• Like 7

On 27/05/2023 at 7:19 PM, latitude54 said:

Sadly my outdoor season has come to a very sudden end. 

I went to check on the greenhouse at midnight last night only to find someone has been in and ripped all but 3 plants. :( 11 plants gone. Some in pots, some ripped from their pots. Gutted doesn’t come close to how I feel.  

Ahhh shit bro what a fucking shit situation, there’s some right wankers out there lazy wankers at that , anyone can easily buy some seeds and grow there own , little thieving cunts .. 

hit me up with a name an address I can send you a pack of fast lemon cake out to help salvage your season don’t give up now mate there’s plenty of time to get some seeds popping and still pull in a decent crop some of my later planted crops always turned out the best :yep: 

chin up mate the sun will shine tomorrow no matter what get some new plants going .. 

• Like 18

Panik to the rescue :thumsup:.

Maybe a couple of CCTV cameras and an obvious warning sign might be an idea. 

• Like 1

Thank you so much @panik. I’ve dropped you a pm but please don’t feel like this is your problem to solve. 

@MindSoup whole property is covered by CCTV except the entrance to the poly tunnel (didnt want to be recording my own prosecution) which also means a 6ft section of fencing is also not covered. That’s changed now so the whole thing is covered. 

• Like 8

To be honest mate this would be my problem my garden is great but just to open there's no way i could get away with any smoke some scumbag would spot it.

Trouble is with ur situation your card is marked they might come back so unless u plan on planting away from home  think u might get done again.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 5

Just make sure they know they're being watched. Footage of people stealing your plants isn't all that useful when you can't go to the police. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this mate. Violation and a half coming into a persons yard .

Can't you find a couple GG spots for them beans from Panik ?

3 here 3 there !!

Hope it works out

• Like 2

Why the hell would someone do that man. What are they gonna do with a ripped plant in veg the absolute whoppers.

Sorry to hear this man. Best to find a little guerilla spot asap in my opinion pal.

• Like 2

On 31/05/2023 at 9:34 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Buy a big fuck off gun

I’ve got a big fuck off dog.. but turns out she only barks at the postman and visitors during daylight hours. come nightfall, she’s asleep or chasing moths. lol 

• Like 2